This will be the best DCEU movie yet

Calling it now.

guess we're waiting for San Diego Comic Con for a new trailer/teaser, hope some hint of Green Lantern is in it

That's not much of an accomplishment desu

That's like saying it'll be the tastiest poop.

this

I thought I saw some leak that said abin sur comes and helps fight during the last final battle. He probably dies during it and the ring goes off to find Hal

Im not sure any comic book movie could top MoS it's an absolute masterpiece.

BvS was amazing as well. but a bit too ambitious for it's time.

Ok? It's capeshit so who cares

>superman is the god of sun in bvs (inb4 b-but riddit told he was jesus!)
>first trailer dark as fuck when sup is not there
>the movie gets the light back when he comes back
Screencap this

You know BvS shows why Jonathan Kent acted the way he did right? All his reluctance and trepidation about Clark's reveal.

You obviously cared enough to come into the thread autist

I think it'll be the worst reviewed one yet

the only thing that could be reviewed worse than a pretentious gloomy snyder directed movie is a mindless fun "turn off your brain" quipfest directed by snyder.

its gonna be a fucking disaster. Anyone who didn't abandon all expectation after BvS is in for a really rough time.

It could get a RT score greater than BvS and SS combined!

It just looks like the avengers desu
>garbage quips
>fodder army
>portal shit bringing in aliens
>tessaract like objects

>Scary skeltton
>Quota negro
>Cuck
>Hairy barbarian-guy
>Twink

Have they missed a target group?

Nope. I'll love it. Gonna see it at midnight

and thats exactly why it'll get fucking trashed

You forgot Whiny autists on image boards.

Nah that was an user's wishful thinking, I remember that thread. While that would be cool there's so many issues that it brings up, especially considering DC has already said their plans for a Green Lanterns with both Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

BvS literally put every funny line it had in the trailers. Its still a serious as fuck movie.

You're right about the Motherboxes and fodder army, but that's literally the comic book story. Avengers could've adapted a lot of ideas but chose that.

yeah basement dwelling white supremacists.

>see it in real 3D
dropped

>yeah basement dwelling white supremacists.

>You forgot Whiny autists on image boards.

Superman

Green Lantern

Eh, no. Muslim immigrant in fact.

Fact also is:
-The average woman is obese, not a skeleton.
-Black people make up 16 % of the US population, so there should be one for every 6 other members in films
-DCEU Batman is a cuck
-Momoa can only play hairy barbarian guys
-Ezra Miller is one sexy little twink

>batman is a cuck
How faggot
>hurrr because the actor says stuff I don't agree with. Who gives a fuck what the faggot says outside of the movie

>muslim immigrant white supremacist

literally Sup Forums

>Muslim immigrant

Depending on the sect, equitable with white supremacy. I suppose if Wonder Woman drives a car at any point, then you'll really drop the movie.

>another dc thread

Silly, according to western liberals we can not be racist or supremacist because racism = power + privilege.

quick, lets come up with reasons the upcoming DC movies will underwhelm critically and box office wise, I'll start

>Wonder Woman
Critics will say things like "They probably expected us to go easy on it because its a female led superhero film"

>Justice League
A bad copy of the Avengers. WB can't even steal right.

It is Snyder's movie=target group covered.

>lets come up with reasons the upcoming DC movies will underwhelm critically and box office wise

they will be bad

hal will be in the second movie, he will make cameo in this one after credits. screencap this

I hope so. I know its already my favorite and its not even out yet

>if you smell this shit more it doesn't smell so bad

>yfw it's going to be destroyed by a movie featuring a talking racoon and tree and another with two B-tier superheroes

Gonna be real challenge to make it worse than the previous DCEU movies. So it just might be.