Are Italians mulattoes...

Are Italians mulattoes? Is this why Brazil has the largest population of Italians outside of Italy - because they fit in??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=vOt7dJZo8UU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is an """american""" italian

here is a real italian

pic related

North Italians = Alpian master race
South Italians = as close as you can get to Africans without being one

North Italians are mostly atlanto-meds you retard.

Seems legit.

>ITT: amerilards thinking italian-american= italian

I don't think so m9. I seriously doubt that the niggers who founded western civilization can be classified as half niggers. BTW she had the best booty of the fappening.

Are you implying our Ariana is part black because she is American, not because she is Italian?

>Are you implying our Ariana is part black because she is American, not because she is Italian?
what the fuck does that have to do with my comment
never mentioned her, since I dont watch nickelodeon shows
also she may be of italian descent but it seems there is some spic in her

OP, you'r dumber than a door knob

>Are Italians mulattoes?
That's a fact.

No...Real italian women look european.

Would love to watch her sucking cock.

I'd go as far as to say that one of the most beautiful european woman ever (in her prime) , was of italian origin.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU

>>

This. Jesus Christ. Bellucci makes me rock fucking hard.

Brazil has a big population of mulattoes because of its long history of miscegenation. It isn't a surprise that we got all kinda people around here. Italians are white colored in Brazilian standards.

>Is this why Brazil has the largest population of Italians outside of Italy

you're thinking of argentina

Tread carefully, (((stormfronters))) will call her non-white for having brown eyes.

Omg , perfect face , perfect body...European goddess.

They're fucking morons... Hey , the way i see it , they can call italians non-whites or niggers all they want...More power to them.

IQ world ranking
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Italians are the smartest "niggers" in Europe

Didn't Goebbles had brown eyes too ?
So according to stormfrontfags he was a nazi-nigger then ?

Don't question them, I just post this picture anytime I see their rethorics.

I see our tanned French posters are awake. Back from morning mosque prayers and ready to spew hate for whites because they wish they were white

She is still super hot for 50 yo.
I would gadly fuck her until exhaustion.

>5th
damn, didnt expect that. bomb everything below rome and watch us shoot up to number 1

Yeah ,it just makes no-sense. Then again , if one's historical education is based on Tarantino films , then i guess it's understandable.

Europeans aren't automatically defined by their eye color but their facial morphology. (bone structure etc...)...
If it's all about blue-eyes then i guess that's an Aryan.

The Latins and Gauls were cousins to the Germans I believe.

What about pale west indie mutts like Chrystèle Saint-Louis Augustin?

What about her ? She doesn't have european features. She doesn't look fully african either...She's clearly not european.
She kinda looks like a semite

>implying this isn't a tan.

Hey faggot, go and watch the first season of victorious and see if she was this tan

Btw , i've seen her in person in Paris in the RER B at the chatelet station about 4or 6 months ago (odd coincidence)

Would give her le dick?

She maybe is 1/8 black.

That's how she actually looks like without that hideous tan

I've seen her in person....She looks pretty good imo...Yes i would. But just dicking...Nothing else.
My girlfriend looks better quite frankly. They have similar bodies though. (small tits)

>neon red hair dye

ALERT ALERT

No shit Sherlock

Italian Americans are Sicilians and more importantly are genetically European

All of you are fucking retarded

Yeah, it does. We had fucking interracial marriage banned in this country until 1960 and even today it's still less than 5% of relationships involving white people. Why do you dumbfuck Europeans always try to pretend America is a land of racemixing? If we were mulattoes that would make you complete shit since we rule over you so completely.

She is a southern italian, southern italians (and in fact italians in general) look like the spanish who look like spics

If she was mestizo she'd be a lot browner, her hair would be blacker and straighter and her eyes would be chinkier.

She still doesn't look full european.
She reminds me of another part black girl...Rachida Jones

>european=nordic

You guys are fucking pathetic

>Why do you dumbfuck Europeans always try to pretend America is a land of racemixing?

Being Greek is better

To be fair she suffered all kinds of sexaul abuse for years.
If that don't fuck up the mind I don't know what does.

>Rome
More like Florence my friend

>Why do you dumbfuck Europeans always try to pretend America is a land of racemixing?
You should ask your government

how did you get all that from my post, dummy?

Sotto il Po è afrika.

might as well burn everything below Milan's south wall but there's some roman qts that are worth saving

Italians are inbred gipsies, niggers and shitskins. You should realise by now italians are not white.

We tried to warn you when we genocided them, but you just won't listen.

>mother is Northern Italian
>dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes, pale skin
>father is Southern Italian
>tan skin, dark eyes, dark hair
>be me dark hair, eyes, tan skin (mostly due to tanning) oh yeah and to top it off a reeeeeaaaallllyy big nose.
reeee etc.

Bomb the eternal city? With its black quarter? GET OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=vOt7dJZo8UU

>Brazil has the largest population of Italians outside of Italy
TRIGGERED

Ariana used to be white. Her turning into a nigger after her frequent sucking of monkey cock is not a natural process.

el padANO

Yep, greek + north african = italian.

Draw a line between them, and you will find italia.

Greek=Italian
Nothing new, they share heavy genetical relations

And bologna plox that fucking shithole