It's A Fucking Chakra Tree!!

Bravo Kishi!

Also this is a Star Wars thread mods.

>tfw I will never be as happy as I was as a teen, reading mangas and experiencing my first loves

I have 10 year tops guys.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

My friend and I just bought 4 different vidya games over the spring sale and have been having lots of fun.

I'm also watching Better Call Saul, Samurai Jack, The Son, and MASH has been airing on tv again.

As of right now I'm really happy.

>Stop being a fucking faggot.

>My friend and I just bought 4 different vidya games over the spring sale and have been having lots of fun.

A

But seriously, is all this talk about Disney plagerising Zootopia and Wolfenstie: The New Order true... could they be stealing from Naruto witich took from the Bibel?

FUCKING

>wahh I'm a crybaby faggot who can't enjoy certain media wahh

>a fucking tree

CHECKED

can shiki fucking stop ripping off togashi

There is a nen tree? i stopped reading hxh around 7 years ago

Never to late to be in love with a 10 year old famm

DUDE POWER TREES

>people now hate mystic trees
>they still like vikings garbage and their meme mythology

>mythology

it's true, user, all of it

HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE

>meme mythology
>memethology

Isn't the Force just a ripoff of chi anyway?

>tfw Kishi never explained why the Uzumaki clan was exterminated and what was so special about them

filthy dumb ginger scum

>I have 10 year tops guys.
That basically means you can go to Africa and bleach as many ebony bitches as you can everywhere because AIDS is irrelevant to you.

that being said, Whose a bigger Mary sue, Rey or Madara?

You probably missed maybe 2 chapters then

if you'd remember, the original tree of knowledge was from the bible.

Yes he did, they were planning to take over the village. The guy who could persuade you into doing what he wanted wanted to use his ability but Danzo, the rat bastard, decided that having such a powerful eye used, and then useless for ten years was too much a price to pay.

Didn't pay much attention to the end of Naruto, who is the guy with he power you're talking about? And what eyes? The rinnegan?

Sorry about that, had to take care of a few things. Basically, The Senju and Uchiha are from two brothers, Indra and Asura. Asura's Sasuke's Chakra and Indra's Naruto's Chakra. Incidentally, their chakra spirit was formerly, the First Hokage, and Madara. So Madara's Chakra is the same as Sasuke and Naruto's Chakra is the same as the First. Their souls are their own but their chakra spirits are those of the Ancient Sage's sons, who killed each other and their children, the Uchiha and Senju battled for more than ten centuries.

the old man's an alien, he's not of earth, at least not mostly. His mother was Kaguya, I should say is only because she's incredibly powerful. She was powerful when she came to earth for the chakra tree and after the tree matured and she was about to eat its fruit, she became even more powerful. She had two sons, the father she had to kill because he was a human who feared her, and then one day, The human sons decided to share chakra with every day people. Then Mama got pissed. Turned the Tree into the ten tails, of which she absorbed into herself and the sons had to basically take her out. She was immortal however and they had to seal dearest mother, and she became the moon. don't want to give too much of it away, You'd better watch it and see the rest for yourself.

Sounds better than Star Wars desu senpai

It is better than Star Wars. We start with Naruto absolutely sucking and in the end, even with all his power, he only gets good because of the people around him. Even the try hard Sasuke, learns that he needs others. Which is why when the Ancient Sage ask Sasuke how he'd protect the village, before he had a change of heart, he decided that the only way to protect the village and to enforce Camaraderie with all the villagers, is for him to become the demon they all fear.
Luke, in the classical Star Wars, LIke Naruto, only survived due to the aide of everyone around him up to and including his repentant father, Vader.

im not reading all of that

The Wiki on the lore is about six times as much, or you can watch someone explain it all to you on youtube, or something. Or, you can go watch the Force Awakens and pretend it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.