How are we going to make it another two years without Olympic qts? :(

How are we going to make it another two years without Olympic qts? :(

shant bother me. I have a life hahaaaa

Women's World Cup qts next year

I'm preparing my move to Japan as we speak to up my qt quota

FIFA World Cup this summer

Goat wc qt thread in under 200days

Dont you fags watch women in UFC?

go to Hokkaido and hit up the slopes user. Lots of qts out there.

The commonwealth games are on soon.

Do I look like I'm made of money?

>"women" in ufc

Americans are rich, that's what Sup Forums taught me.

Cute girl. shame about the bleaching

You don't have to be rich to go to Japan for like two weeks. I went there for two weeks off of money I saved up working at a job that payed me 9 dollars an hour. The most expensive part of Japan is flying there.

>ugly chink/nip/whatever
>qt

go be a fag somewhere else.

why do the soys have to do that mouth thing
and why do seemingly normal girls like them?

It's quirky and non-threatening.
And, honestly, if I were a chick, I'd probably prefer a dude who does that to another brooding never-smiles fedora-chad. Seriously bros, just because it works for Gosling doesn't mean it looks good on you.

I'm more worried about the price of a weekend pass desu... that and getting my board through customs in one piece.

is the end of the olympics the most depressing sports-related feeling?
17 days of non-stop events with all those emotions and cute girls and great moments and then...nothing

I see it as an over-exaggerated expression to show their interest in the date/game/woman, because they have got nothing else to offer but their "personality". I mean look at that guy ,he is a soy, job at stealbucks and have a degree in social studies or something. It reflects the millennial women who are all into dogs, social causes, traveling and "anything interesting and non-mainstream", by appealing to be an interesting person when they are generic.

>I mean look at that guy ,he is a soy, job at stealbucks and have a degree in social studies or something
kek that dude is an Olympic athlete. What have you done lately?

millennials and gen x are the only generations that can be considered fully human desu

Getting a board through customs in one piece is always a challenge true.

>millennials
>human
Pick one

here we see the defensive nature of the soy z

>This is a typical female millennial

World cup cuties and Copa america bimbos

>soy z is intimidated by a female with a buzzcut
such is lack of calcium I guess

who is this semen demon

That girls in high school. That's not a millenial.

>the morons complaining about millennials often don't know they're millennials themselves

Unless you're nearing 40 or an underage b&, you're in the age range of the millennial demographic.

technically there are 18 year old soy Zs already. albeit I'm just shitposting and anyone actually complaining about generations is a dumb redditor

also saw a comparison between some dude enlisting and some dude playing video games earlier today. because bleeding out on a beach somewhere is really preferable to bleeding out in a game

I took a huge dump earlier.

justin bieber

Taiwanese soft-core actress and model Shu Qi

Fucking this. And imagine back in the days when the summer and winter Olympics were held the same year, one big rush and then 4 years of starvation.

>comes from rich family
>brainlet so dedicate himself to a "sport"
>doesn't even have a hs diploma with all his olympic training
>relevant every 4 years for 2 days for a maximum of 3 olympics before retiring into a ski resort trainer
my point still stands, it is over-exaggerated interest in anything.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but "over-exaggerated interest" is what separates us (forgotten losers posting on Sup Forums) from the likes of Bach and Elon Musk. Another word for that is "passion."

I'd crush it.

We won't

chances are pretty high that you're a millenial too

The difference is to have an over-exaggerated interest and to show an over-exaggerated interest. typical millennial soyboys are trying to show that they are interested in everything to prove their superiority, because they are more "educated" to understand something and are "enjoying the moment", like in pic above.

Tbh tho it's just generation of social media that pushes people to show that they are happy and living their life to the fullest because that is what they see in their fb/instagram wall. Smiling in a picture is not enough to show that your life is the best, you have to be excited, hence the mouth gaping soyboy looks in pics.

>Boomers killed the electric car
>GenX brought it back
>Millennials can't decide on a sex
>GenZ what's a computer

Where did we go wrong?

As would I.

i creep on college hockey girls. they're thicccc and most are qts.

Keep in mind all the QTs at the next olympics will be brown.

some of them seem like they would peg your ass

That's a Gen Z

Gen Z are mostly gay as fuck

would you let them?

Expect nothing less from amerifats. At least I'll be watching the beautiful russians in a month