Hurrrp Morty european religion is just an outdated tool to keep the low-class peons in line to construct effective...

>hurrrp Morty european religion is just an outdated tool to keep the low-class peons in line to construct effective society Morty burp its me pickle rick

Jesus, did Harmon go a little too far here?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IT'S ME, PICKLE RICK. *burp* IT'S ME, TINY RICK. *burp* IT'S ME, NORMAL RICK.

This is the worst meme Sup Forums has ever created.

Imagine if Rick from TwD turned into a pickle and fought ALL the zombies with the power of science haha

burp

>european religion

Middle east isn't in Europe

Most Atheists literally only hate Christianity though.

*Burrrrp* we need Islam in our lives Morty, the whole Sharia stuff Morty, did you know islamic women are the true feminists?
huffingtonpost.com/gabby-aossey/muslims-are-the-true-feminists_b_9877692.html

its fucking hilarious because of how much butthurt it causes from the sheer amount of redditors that actually like the show

The kind of people that post reviews like pic related HATE it when you point out how bad their favorite show is

Christianity isn't european

Christianity originates from Semites.

Define "European"

It's right though. Many muslims have a progressive culture.

Yes but the real question is, should Trump have bombed Syria?

No, it's wrong

Shitposting about rick and morty is better than watching the actual show.

funny how the the term Progressive refers to standard of livings created in secular western countries and supported by most branches of christianity

The butthurt in the comments is great though

stop being a christian

burp

>I hate redditors so much
>Lets spam things that redditors hate every day multiple times simultaneously.
>lets never stop shilling the thing we hate
>lets be annoying fucking cunts for everyone that doesn't want to discuss cancer.

Fucking kill yourself.

>some muslims even let women drive! so progressive!

You think worshiping a Kike, a Kikes God or a Muslim is 'European' you fucking retard?

Some Muslims even let women get an education wow the religion of peace!

Catholics really worship the church. Italians wrote the bible. All protestant faiths come from catholicism or another protestant faith.

Modern christianity can be traced back to the roman catholic church who invented the binle in 300ad at council of nicea. And kept the bible semi secret so they could change it subtly until king and guggenheim changed that.

>watching islamophobic shows

A gook fanclub of a kike god doesnt make the god gook, nor does a european fanclub of a kike god make the god european.

I don't give a shit who got conquered in the past and tried to convince europeans they need to worship semites and semite gods.

Culturally I'm catholic because it's important to have a part of some group, but I don't worship the semites.

>Italians
That's a funny way of spelling Greeks

>christkikeanity
>european religion
damn harmon is really a smat dud huh..

This.

With the exception of a small minority of anti-theists, most people who claim to "hate religion" really mean they "hate Christianity", because it's always been uncool to be an "Anti-Semite" and it recently became uncool to be an "Islamaphobe".