Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83a7cledLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztzQAaUTK-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the dust isn't even close to have been settled. wait for it to rise again from the ashes of the wreckage, brother

It's bizarre and unintentionally hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=83a7cledLxk

Jane?

it transcends time and space

I seriously can't get 20 seconds in without cracking up. Literally every frame of the opening is a meme

It's atrocious, but what do you expect from a superhero movie.

spbp

TWINK?

Bane

its a masterpiece in bad cinema.

Nolan is so far up his own ass that he cant detect how shit it is.

This meme really does deserve its longevity.

Everything about this scene is just so fucking weird.

I didnt think art in motion existed, this scene proved me wrong. it doesnt look real to me now.

It's a big scene

It's bad

These threads are an integral part of Sup Forums board culture. It is very important that there is always an active Bane thread

The fucking scene or CIAs stance rather is burned deeply into my brain

Bill "CIA" Wilson is such a goober. I bet his mom put that outfit together.

extremely painful

FOR YOU

> that symmetry

Nolan is the Kubrick of our time.

I spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about it, sometimes I'll be looking in the mirror and I'll just say 'BANE?' to myself repeatedly while looking at my neck trying to get it perfect. I can pass 20 minutes doing this easily

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA *cough* AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Top kek.

anyone got the reversed version

If Smee would have been in charge then Bane wouldnt have crashed the plane, he wouldnt have even got on board.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztzQAaUTK-E

Them bobbing inside of the car while the bass solo plays had me in tears. And when you think that you can never explain why this shit is so funny to anyone who hasn't been exposed to this meme for at least 2 years is even more hilarious.

Imagine being Aiden Gillen on the day he's shooting this. You come to the shooting site, share a few jokes with extras and people working there. Nolan arrives, and you think it would be great to make a first run of it in a playful and funny manner, just to ease the tension and get everyone in a good mood for the productive day. So you goof around on purpose, some guys around you crack a smile from time to time, after all you hear cut and turn back to Nolan with a mischievous-apologetic smile, just ready to say something like "sorry for that Chris, this is just something I want to make it fun for the team before we start doing it in earnest". But Nolan barely looks at you and starts blubbering something about moving on to the next scene.
So you are into this plane part now, you're still confused about what just happened, and the best thing you come up with is to just turn this goofy stuff up to 11. So you do the scene, in a most bizarre fashion, Hardy laughs out loud after the scene is cut and you all just turn to Nolan to see if he's laughing too. But his chair is empty. He's stormed away to prepare for the next scene.
A drop of cold sweat trickles down your spine.

>the janitor is deleting all the RIck and Morty threads but leaving the Bane threads up

he's a big guy.

For us.