Someone explain this shit

>Trump is redpilled!
>He's one of us!
>He's just fooling them with his AIPAC speech!

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/30/assessing-trumps-america-first/
haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.558352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arranged Marriages are very common for Billionaires and Businessmen.

Pretty Common Knowledge

i hate Trump now. wtf

You can't succeed a presidential candidate without having connection to Jews. Trump is still the best choice even with this link.

Jews are known for lying

How can we trust Trump?
He's got family ties to Israel

War with Iran when?

Not all jews are liberal parasites

Eh, he's already said that Israel will lose their shekels if they don't start pulling their own weight.

that can only mean good things. getting on the jews good side can only mean good things for trump. either way im mostly only in it for the memes at this point, what happens at the level of the presidency won't really have too much effect on my neet life. however wall building memes and shills being BTFO forever will evvect my life, hillairously so.

Smart man.
Taught his kids good.

The only way to quell all doubt about his legitimacy is to elect him and see how it goes.

Even Jesus had to become a jew to fight the jew.

Makes you think...

Read these you goys:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/25/trumps-not-our-guy-its-time-to-stop-pretending-otherwise/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/29/trumps-our-guy-for-the-2016-election-we-have-no-choice/
therightstuff.biz/2016/04/30/assessing-trumps-america-first/

What is going to be funny is whenjoying the trump is prez he is gonna go nuclear on all of the kunt rags in Washington and in the media who have been so barbaric to him. I srsly doubt any other candidate has faced this much opposition from the sjw power structure as this guy. It's gonna be anudder shoa.

Ben carson would not approve of this thread.

Who can you trust, Hillary? He's still the best choice. If you think there's a better (and viable) alternative, tell us your opinion.

Kekity kek. Trump has better hair tho desu

Trump is a jew lover, but there is a possibility he loves America more.

He's definitely not getting any edgier, though.

:/

As much as I hate the jews, lets be honest with ourselves. Would it really be that bad if we killed all the disgusting arabs, palestinians, persians etc and just let the jews have their fucking greater Israel if it meant they would stop fucking with us. I feel like there is a division between jews anyhow, the warmongers and the multiculti liberal ones. Personally its a no brainer. When is the last time you heard of a jew raping a little boy in a pool due to a sexual emergency? When have you seen jews making children slice open throats on camera just to break them at an early age? I feel like the elite banker scumbag jews are waking up to this and not meddling as much as they used to because they are starting to understand white people are their best and only friends. I know the whole goyim thing, but one battle at a time. And to answer op's question it just looks like Trump is being initiated into the group and his blood is become washed. Trump was never the big hero, just the best pick out of all the fags that ran besides Cruz, but Cruz is an unlikeable twat.

I would not be surprised if Trump betrays us.

The jewish connection is glaringly obvious

the most zionist american president in american history. the only candidate that's told the world to suck his dick all the while israel expands it's settlements - pretty based desu.

Yeah, it's so obvious that he's spoken about it constantly. Who do republicans love as much, if not more, than white christian americans? God's own chosen from the land of Jerusalem. Of course a person wanting to be the republican nominee has to have strong jewish ties and pay them lip service.

Maybe he'll betray us, but Hillary definitely will. He's still the best choice, it's not rocket science.

Why God?

Why do you always test us with this parasite?

are you forgetting trump of the 80s and 90s - before the republican party? are you deliberately trying to ignore that? he may dislike globalists, the same as israel does, but not the holy land.

This. Arabs/Palestinians etc are an absolute cancer preferable to none.

Hehe, good goy prepare to die for Israel ähmm I mean nothing is going to happen. Vote Trump!

Israel is my greatest ally. I will fight until the death.

>every single one of trumps children married a jew

You are forgetting Barron. He is the true heir to the Trump empire. You never hear about any of Donalds brothers and sisters because they are all way inferior to him. The same will be with Barron, he will be far superior to his siblings. And out live them.

that's the case with Donald as well right, he's the youngest?

holy shit USA is so jew-infested

>connection to Jews
He is not pretending to be friends, he's selling his children and jewing his family line. Does he even have a child who's not jewish?

Dont worry MURRIKA he just sold his soul nothing is going to happen, there will be no war with Iran for Israel. Vote Trum goooyy..d Friends!

>trying to use a meme referencing how a fair amount of the main globalists are Jewish that was never really about all Jews being evil but rather a funny meme to try to dismiss the only hope America has to keep globalists from taking over everything

To be jewish is a uniq feeling and some goy (especially rich ones) just dreams to become jewish. But they know that they cannot be pure jewish, but they kids can if they marry a jewish person.

You don't have to understand that, because you are just a sheep, a pawn, a cannon fodder, a consumer, and focused on yourself and your selfish lifestyle.

>uniq feeling
that uniq feeling of Zyklon B

>How can we trust Trump?
You know how I can answer that question?
He has been repeatedly giving me and white people generally hope.
He calls out the Jew.
He calls out Jewish networks.
They could have easily picked some puppet like cruz to feed the people.

Also shouldn't you say 'war with Israel'? Oh wait it's where you live you kike.

I am a depressed unsuccessful 30 year old who lives with his mom and I'm Jewish. I took the squirrel picture. You can save it.

>implying it isn't all part of trumps 7D Monopoly plan

little fucking babies in here stuck playing go-fish, smdh

I hope Barron doesn't end up like that.

My brother, sister, and I will all likely marry Asians. Why? Because we all live in Asia.

Proximity is the primary factor of who you marry. People in the business community - especially that in NY - have loads of Jews to date. Not everything is a conspiracy and to call this a conspiracy demeans the love between two people.

>Literally learned all of his style and swagger from Roy Cohn, a self-hating Gay Jew who was the Lawyer for degeneracy central Studio 54

Enjoy the cognitive dissonance Sup Forums

I've been seeing these pictures for no good reasons with confusing lines.

Let me guess le coincidental new meme that one day is gonna turn against white people.
I promise I will act 100% surprised user hurr.

>reported to merkel for hate speech
;)

yes, because jews have always been upholded throughout history for doing great things.

quite the opposite. jews always need conflict and hatred to stand out on top among the goy. Very Evil.

4d c-c-chess...

Lining up with jews his line will become immortal.

Maybe it's the Slav genes, lot of slav women look great but so many of the men come out with those features. Baron's shaping up pretty well though at the moment

Clearly this means I should vote for amnesty and gun confiscation

Look faggot you can push whatever agenda you want or act like you are some super elite redpilled autist but the fact is you have two choices. One who is the embodiment of the wealthy elites, a known liar, and criminal or a guy who has some association with them from his kids but gives a better message and has a better track record of not fucking the masses over. There is no other option and being a dumbass who doesn't vote at all doesn't mean you are exempt from the results.

>Donald Trump Jr. is fluent in Czech
You go, man!

Vote gary johnson.

I wish I was Jewish.

>le Trump's a racist and I

>Doesnt get jewish meme

I also take butterfly photo, you can save this too. But I am still unfulfilled Jewish man, i have a girlfriend tho, B"H. She's virgin too, no hymen no diamond right my friends?

I can have this pic for free? Schlomo, are you feeling ok?

Wtf I hate god now

I am depressed.

>implying Sup Forums isn't Jewish

The only winning move is to disconnect yourself from politics and society.

Can't wait for the day when it shows that Trump is a jew puppet through and through. More so than Shillary or the Bushs.

Think the EU will collapse and become a Russian micro state before that occurs.

What a drole, banal post.

That's it, you have convinced me.

I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Trump is not a neo-nazi, he's a sensible conservative nationalist. I don't see anything wrong with being pro-Israel so long you are also in favour of nationalism for White Gentiles. It's hypocrites like Hillary and the various neo-cons who support Israel yet don't want America to have Israeli-style border control and immigration policies who are the real problem and who need to be called out. Autistically attacking Trump for "not naming the Jew" is exactly the sort of braindead stratergy that keeps much of the far right out of politics.

Here have this.

What makes you think Trump is less of a puppet than any president before. Bunch of empty promises of BUILD WALL at appeal to rhetorics that will never make it through? Or the "Muslim ban" that will probably only end in more background checks before you can enter?

I remember the same hype over Obama from Liberals and leftists and it will be the same with Trump except from the right. You guys are delusional if you think Trump is gonna change anything (it would probably need a revision of your Constitution to make anything happen at all.

You forgot the anime picture which usually accompanies the numbing screed.

Sorry

The fact he isn't taking their money. Also the fact you already believe everything is an empty promise shows you already have bias.

>pro-Israel
>pro-USA

you only can choose one

>empty promises
How is that a bias when it's the go to plan of every politician? Not even Obongo managed to close down Guantanamo completely but turned it into "No New Prisoners". Trumps plans will go the same way like every other politician before him.

K

reminds me of my calico. i miss her

Because Obongo didn't push shit even when he had control of both house and senate. His failures were his own doing. Also Obongo's promises were to elevate blacks above other races which he pulled off well. Trump isn't there to keep the status quo that the liberals want.

Fug sorry, should I stop or do you like the memories?

Miriam is 11 now so she's getting on... Hope she lives to be 33

>status quo
A Billionaire that doesnt want to keep the status quo....you silly goyim

That pre bias.

That naivety.

>not on 8D Clue yet
wtf I hate Trump now

Tbh there is a sound strategy to be on the edge of a new movement especially if you are concerned with competition and Trump is very much a narcissist and arch-competitor, at some point the money is trivial. For instance, Gaius Caesar died in debt from borrowing so much to fund various festivals and triumphs

>German
>saying anything about being naive

It sucks that there's still people on Sup Forums who support Trump.

germany died 1945 thanks murrika

trump is no caesar, the only thing he accomp. is to put his name on tall buildings.

Trump has such a large and vocal opposition that he's going to be a cunthair away from impeachment every day of his term, if he backstabs his supporters he wont last long at all. Not worried.

Trump wont win.

America is basically Jewish

Jews can probably read the news, and as a group are likely uniquely aware of what is happening across Europe at the moment.

Yes

Yeah, jew had now say in this. Europe is alone to blame, for the failed Iraq-war, the constant push to destabilze the middle east for Pissrael and the resent attempt to topple based Assad via. cia-proxy-jihadists.

Pissrael is a sobriquet only used by very top of the line buttfrustrated Muslims, my friend, you've let the mask slip!

because deporting 16 million spics is a gigantic positive for America

nobody is saying it'll be done after Trump

deflecting much goyim

You forgot the 1000 year old Jewish communities in India and China, amazing, where jealous Christan and Muslims arnt they do just fine!

Here's my theory: society's academic, political, cultural, and economic elite are alienated from the working class and isolated from the effects of mass migration, and because of this they were able to delude themselves into believing workers to be interchangeable. Elites are high-IQ. Jews are high-IQ. Elites are disproportionately Jewish because of this, and since almost all elites obey a compromised morality, Jews disproportionately obey it too.

This is an important distinction to make. You can't stamp out modern universality progressivism just by killing the handful of Jews and ignoring the rest of the morally-compromised elite. You can't stamp out the elite, or you're left with nobody capable of running a country. You can't slowly reform the elite, because in the absence of external stimuli they obey inertia. The only thing that will work is to ride a crisis like a wave, then hold power for long enough that sanity replaces suicide and becomes the new normal.

>constantly moving the jewpost

Oy vey, Itzz not us goyim I thwear, itzz all them we arth the zhosen people, the goyim haff to obey.

I agree that he is the best choice bUT the jewish influence is a problem.. maybe next election well have somebody free of the merchant?

This is your brain on memes

>Some 680 Jews detained in the Tower of London, with more than 300 subsequently executed, on suspicion of coin clipping. All Jews were eventually expelled from Britain in 1290.
read more: haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.558352

Its not like jew can integrate into an other society at all. Why should they, jew think their above the law. Stealing, killing and enslaving the goyim is a good deed. They just have to accept jews are the chosen ones and everything will be fine.

this is a post on shmeckels, 0.5 have been deposite to your goyim+ account.

Have fun banging your head against a wall the rest of your life.