Dude God's not real lmao

>dude God's not real lmao
>dude nihilism
Why the fuck is the show popular when there's actually good animated shows for adults like bojack horseman and Stephen universe, it makes me sick.

steban galaxy sucks

I can't wait for christianity to die off so we can advance as a species.

>Steven universe

stop trying to collect you's faggots

yes, people will start sticking three dildos up their asses instead of one or two.

Rick and Morty is deep. You just didn't get it.

>good animated shows for adults like bojack horseman and Stephen universe

*teleports behind u* nothin personnel kid

Its islam that needs to die off. Christians never are important to anything anyway.

why does this guy look like a jew

Are there any genuine threads on this board or is every single one a repetition of a madman ad nauseum?

Nice fucking arguments retards

/thread

>GOD'S UH, *Burp* GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY, WIBBLY WOBBLY WHAMMORINO

Wow, what clever and intelligent writing this show has.

To be fair, Rick & Morty episodes are a single repetition of a madman ad nauseum.

>implying allah is real

woah, simmer down there mohammed

Sup Forums is to distract the curious and keep them in a pointless circle of negativity. lots of posts are bots. once you see that, you won't be so disillusioned.

I liked the Rice - a - Riso episode

Shut the fuck up

ok, just please don't bomb me

whoa, settle down. please don't drive another truck into a group of people in france.

>Bojack Horseman
>Good

Haven't seen Stephen Universe though, but by the sounds of it I might as well not.

Nice strawmanning of the show. That happens once in the whole show.

>not dropping this shit show when they killed Pencilvester

Fucking redditors

I know we meme alot about Rick and Morty being the most reddit show in existence, but Stephen Universe is the lamest fucking reddit shit I've ever seen. It's worse than Rick and Morty on every level.

>steven universe
>adults
Nigga u wot?