How does Sup Forums counter the fact that nationalism, private property, religion, race...

How does Sup Forums counter the fact that nationalism, private property, religion, race, sexuality and gender are all spooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With IsraeliPosting

They exist as concepts and as long as there is a government with laws that yields power ignoring these concepts is just stupid.

>sexuality is a spook
no its not.

If you don't accept my spook I will blow your brains out and you become a spook

define spook pls

And the NAP, don't forget that's a spook

Ah, but you see the government is another spook.

>no its not.
How no?

Basically something that if everyone was to ignore would cease to be.

Oh, and morality. That's a big one.

How do you counter the fact that equality is a spook?
How do you counter the fact that the concept of workers rights is a spook?
How do you counter the fact that human rights are a spook?
How do you counter the fact that any notion of rights whatsoever is a spook?

I'm pretty sure spooks don't understand private property.

You realize that if we're talking about spooks, your appeals and opinions mean nothing those who utilzied nationalism, race and sexuality rather then let it control them.

I hate when dumb fuck libbies try to pick a up a philosophy they know jack shit about.

Most of them are not spooks, they are tools for the dominant group to impose its values on the whole community.

I don't. I acknowledge that those indeed are spooks, my property.

also
>gender
>a spook
top tumblr lad

They're still spooks if you allow them to hold dictatorship over you, there is force but that force only has power if you allow it.

>who utilized nationalism, race and sexuality
That sounds a lot more like trying to justify your adherence to those in light of the knowledge that they are spooks.

Chiefly because nationalism is probably the most useless spook of all.

You're trying to apply an argument to something I couldn't give less of two shits about as I'm talking from a perspective of a devil's advocate. You're just a dumb kiddie trying to look smart while he's playing with a new philosophy.

>Gender isn't a spook
If that was the case there would be no such thing as genderqueers.

Checkmate, Sup Forums.

>How no?
There's obviously sexual organs and people engaging in sex in order to procreate.

wew lad.

Yes, so they do. But sexuality is not the same as sex.

People adopt these values because they have no other choice. If they were to reject them they would get excluded from the group and would have to live on their own, while having to deal with the aggressivity of the people surrounding them.

its simple minded to regard something which defends itself, grows, and competes to thrive as a spook simply because you have trouble finding the borders. Im referring to nation and race here.

>being a reductionist and not acknowledging that the irreducible interplay of phenomena leads to emergent entities even though YOU ARE one.

>No argument
Thanks lad.

They have a choice, and anyone can live a lfie you describe, in fact what the fuck do you think Sup Forums is?

The whole context of a spook is a fixed idea which controls you, this guy is applying it with simplicity and idiocy. He's probably using stirnerist shit as a bait tool.

>implying spooks are bad

Who is this? What is with the meme of posting something obviously not generally known with no explanation? Do you think this makes you look clever? Do you feel superior alienating your audience like a Mexican comedian telling the punchline in Spanish to an all white crowd?

>They have a choice, and anyone can live a lfie you describe, in fact what the fuck do you think Sup Forums is?

They are going to have a harder life and pass on less of their genes, thus the people who tend to blend in the group will define what humanity is while the people who try to be independent will be an evolutionary dead end.

>bad
Nice spooks.

Not sure why you've decided to get all that from me using an image.

Does it matter? No.

OP is a spook

You mean cope with reality?

That was a good movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6QMmrM4BmI
/leftypol/ pls go

but there arent
just perverts and mentally ill people

How does you counter the fact that idea of spooks is, in fact, a spook?

Race, sexuality and gender are biologically determined, so they're not spooks.

Will technology allow us to turn them into spooks?

>Basically something that if everyone was to ignore would cease to be.

Your mind would disappear if you could ignore it mate