Southern Africa And The Jew

The leader of the South African Communist party and staunch terrorist supporter was Joe Slovo, a Jew.

Of the 13 people arrested for terrorist plots during Apartheid (including Mandela), six of them were Jews:

These 6 were:

Denis Goldberg
Lionel "Rusty" Bernstein
Bob Hepple
Arthur Goldreich
Harold Wolpe
James "Jimmy" Kantor
Many more of them were involved in one way or another:

Helen Suzman
Nadine Gordimer
Arthur Chaskalson
Ruth First
Ina Perlman
Harry Oppenheimer
Nat Bregman
Ray Simons
Eli Weinberg
Hymie Barsel
Esther Barsel
Joel Joffe
Albie Sachs
Nat Levy
Leon Levy
Lazar Sidelsky
Izzy Maisels
Ruth Hayman
Ron Kasrils
Baruch Hirson
Hilda Bernstein
Ronald Segal
Norma Kitson
Yetta Barrenblatt
Raymond Suttner
Rowley Arenstein
Harry Schwarz

Here is Kasrils singing a beautiful song with Mandela:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TD2HpXcH0

Who financed Rhodes and the Anglo-Boer war to take control of the world's largest diamond mines and gold fields? N M Rothschild & Sons

They even sent Imperial troops Christmas hampers to encourage them to continue their fight against the Boers.

They burnt down all the farms, killed or stole the livestock and put the women and children of the Boers in concentration camps. The entire Boer population consisted of only around 400,000 people. Over 22,000 Boer children died in these camps so that greedy Jews could get their shekels.

This is just in South Africa mind you, Jews did stuff here too but it wasn't as bad as what happened to the Boers. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

Just thought I'd get the word out, there's a Kike with a SA proxy spreading lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-nz5YaURTg
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
liveleak.com/view?i=084_1387055821
liveleak.com/view?i=3b9_1412771893
liveleak.com/view?i=bda_1437916058
stsimonoftrent.com/
holywar.org/txt/trent.html
catholicism.org/saint-simon-of-trent-1475.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152302/Two-lion-cubs-rescued-Gaza-refugee-camp-Palestinian-man-bought-6-000-treats-grandchildren.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/gaza/11487229/Two-lion-cubs-adopted-by-Palestinian-family.html
metro.co.uk/2015/04/09/what-could-go-wrong-family-rescues-lions-from-gaza-zoo-and-keeps-them-as-pets-5142241/
timesofisrael.com/lion-cubs-stuck-on-gaza-border/
bdsmovement.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have our list and it grows longer every year, we will never forgive what they did here.

Yep, people don't realize it though. Always the same kike.
You can't get 99% of the retards here in summer to pay attention to anything.
When they rarely do answer, it's "then why did Israel do business with ZA?"
Well, bc who else would price gouge and KNOw they could get away with it without a US/EU boycott for breaking the embargo?

also, you can add Helen Zille (formerly of DA in Western Cape) and the cartoonist Zapiro, also ANC and a Jew, just got in trouble for a cartoon with zuma as a monkey a few weeks ago

/Rhodesia/ when?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wybow3G7E8

IT IS ALWAYS THE KIKE

Jews financing both sides of a war while giving more to the side they want to win~ Nothing new.

The play that game well, they keep their enemies so close they sell them weapons just to make the conflict more bloody

Never knew the kikes dideled africa um gonna look more into this now

I've noticed him as well, he is a persistent kike.
Mossad also trained Mandela

NO ONE IS FALLING FOR YOU

YOU ARE THE RHODESIAN THAT HAS SAID YOU SUPPORT PALESTINIANS

NICE TRY

JUST WAIT UNTIL THE REGULARS FIND OUT ABOUT YOU

A MUSLIM IN ZIMBABWE SHILLING FOR MUSLIMS

That's good to hear, we were their test run. Now they're trying to replicate what they did here in your country. Kissinger had a hand in Rhodesia. He supported black terrorists who liked to blow up schools and restaurants, killing so many. My dad says after that happened he'd get together with his pals and go burn down a nigger village that was housing terrorists, The blacks would rat each other out all the time. We'd also poison the rebels wells and lakes

Like clockwork

TRUE RHODESIANS HATE PALESTINIANS AND THE PLO

PALESTINIANS AND THE PLO MARCHED AGAINST RHODESIA

THEY WANTED IAN SMITH OUT AND MUGABE IN

THEY CALLED FOR BOYCOTTS AGAINST RHODESIA

Is that all you've got ? How stupid can you get . Yeah, you Jews are really something special from hell

SOUTH AFRICA , RHODESIA AND ISRAEL WERE FIGHTING ZANU, PLO AND SOVIET FORCES TOGETHER

THEY TRADED TOGETHER

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT LEFTIST JEWS

BUT ISRAEL AND SOUTH AFRICA STOOD WITH RHODESIA UNTIL THE END

RIGHT UNTIL PLO AND ARAFAT ALONG WITH THE CHRISTIAN PALESTINIANS FUNDED THE REBELS THAT KILLED THE WHITES DURING THE BUSH WARS

PIC RELATED IS OF A SOVIET/PLO/PALESTINIAN REBEL THAT GOT CAPTURED AFTER TRYING TO KILL WHITES ON THE FARM

lol, let's keep baiting him that way this thread will get bumped to the top for everyone to see

PIC RELATED IS OF ANOTHER ZANU REBEL THAT GOT ARMS FOR THE PALESTINIANS AND SOVIET FORCES

Cant wait to do that with all my pals, mad max style though my car has a sun roof

WAIT UNTIL REGULARS OF Sup Forums KNOW ABOUT YOU MUSLIMS

PIC RELATED IS OF MORE MUSLIM/SOVIET FUNDED REBELS THAT GOT CAPTURED WITH..........PLO FUNDED WEAPONS

Just listen to yourself, you can't lie about White Africans anymore, Shlomo. We're here to set the record strait

you can corner the Jew and try to get him to speak Afrikaans, have seen it done. Won't speak a word of it.
The Jew involvement in pushing Britain into the Boer Wars is even deeper than anyone imagines.
The Jews were in league with with a few big anglos to get at the besp gold/silver deposits.
Amazingly, Jews had the balls to buy the land for pennies from the De Beers brothers, and then keep their name for their fucking Jew diamonds.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ZIMBABWEAN FLAG ON Sup Forums AND THAT IS A MUSLIM SHILL

TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT AS IF MUSLIMS/PALESTINIANS STOOD BY RHODESIA

MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE CALLED FOR AN END TO RHODESIA

you must be the biggest fucking kike autist on planet...or you manipulate both proxies to get attention and start arguments with yourself.
would never put it past a jew.

>M-Moslims did it all goy not us, Jews dindu nuffin
Were they funded by Muzzies or soviets ? Make up your mind you stupid kike

ARAFAT CALLED ON THE PALESTINIANS TO UNITE AGAINST ISRAEL AND RHODESIA

LIKING THEIR STRUGGLES

ASKING FOR DECOLONIZATION OF BOTH ISRAEL AND RHODESIA

ASKING THE WHITE GOVERNMENT TO STEP DOWN

PALESTINIANS CALLED ON THE U.N TO SANCTION RHODESIA

THE ARAB LEAGUE FOLLOWED SUIT AND PUT AN OIL EMBARGO ON RHODESIA

SOUTH AFRICA AND ISRAEL HAD TO PROVIDE RHODESIA

I MAY BE A KIKE, BUT THE ANGLOS AND MUSLIMS PUT WORLD PRESSURE ON RHODESIA

THE PLO / PALESTINIANS FUNDED COMMUNIST ANC AND MANDELA TO END APARTHEID TOO

FUNDED BY BOTH

SOVIETS AND MUSLIMS

THE USUAL GROUP IN THE OLD DAYS THAT FOUGHT WHITE RULE

GUESS WHO ALSO FUNDED REBELS TO FIGHT WHITE SOUTH AFRICA DURING THE BORDER WARS?

SOVIET AND PLO/PALESTINIAN MUSLIMS

SANDNIGGERS AS USUAL

YOU THINK REGULARS OF THIS BOARD ARE GOING TO FALL FOR THIS?

WE'VE HAD RHODESIA THREADS FOR YEARS

SHILL THREAD THIS IS

YOU MUSLIMS ARE MAKING LIGHT OF THE WHITE GENOCIDE TO PUSH YOUR OWN AGENDA

Eish...Shlomo, does it need to be all caps?

Why was Israel the only country that still traded with South Africa and Rhodesia

NO WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN

OR WHITE RHODESIAN

HAS EVER SIDED WITH PALESTINIANS OR PLO

ITS LIKE WHITE SUPREMACISTS SIDING WITH BLACK-LIVES-MATTER

Stop embarrassing yourself, Jew. You're no Rhodesian.

Where was our base for 5 years in the late 70's ?

I've been here for the better part of a year now and most South Africans on Sup Forums and Sup Forums agree with my positions.

Oy Vey! Look who showed up.

EXACTLY

ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR TO FIGHT OFF THE SCHOOL KIDS WHO COME SHILLING

ONLY THIS TIME ITS SANDNIGGERS

See
To undermine us from the inside while Kissinger and his boys stabbed us in the back, Never trust a Jew, they'll always choose each other over you.

Only the stormfag can accept such blatantly oxymoronical statements such as jews are paying opposing forces to fight eachother and then this somehow earns money for the jews. Your drive to blame the kikes at all cost accurately explain why you so readily accept contradictions in the MUH JEWS rhetoric.

Hate to break it you, but your country got blacked m8, not jewed.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE POSTING IN YOUR OWN CRAP THREAD

WE'LL PUSH YOU OUT SANDNIGGERS

the ANC was 100% funded by Jews. There's a great speech by George Gall-allah-way in oxford union, were a jew calls him and aunty-semite, and he points out that he fought South Africa and he was funded by Jews the entire time.

NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU SANDNIGGER

GOOD LUCK TRYING THIS

ONE YEAR ON THIS BOARD AND YOU STILL CANT MAKE A PROPER THREAD

>What was Waterloo
>How did Rothschild break bank
They even boast about it today, Also Israel barely sold us anything and gouged us on the price all the way, Just like they're doing to China now.

While Kissinger and the aforementioned sold the nogs anti-tank weapons from Israel

isnt that exactly what war profiteers do?
during the shit here we had people sell weapons to all sides of the conflict

NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR SHIT

SOME GLOBALIST LEFTIST JEWS WERE INVOLVED WITH GLOBALIST LEFTISTS CHRISTIANS

BUT ANY REAL WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN WILL SHOOT A PALESTINIAN FOR WHAT THEY PUSHED FOR

ALSO, FOR HELPING ARM REBELS TO KILL WHITE RHODESIANS AND SOUTH AFRICANS

PALESTINIANS FUNDED REBELS

GET USED TO IT

SANDNIGGERS ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOWE

SANDNIGGER

wheres my othersouth african jew when i need him

can you guys calm down for once?

ANYWAYS ENJOY YOURSELVES IN THIS THREAD

THANKS
BYE
AND REMEMBER
PALESTINIANS CELEBRATED THE DEATHS OF WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN AND RHODESIAN SOLDIERS

ALONG WITH IRAN AND THE REST OF THE SANDNIGGERS

what can i say, i get excited when i see palestinians

>NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR SHIT
>SOME GLOBALIST LEFTIST JEWS WERE INVOLVED WITH GLOBALIST

Even you can't deny that Jews work together with each other to subvert gentiles. It's standard practice for you rats to support your own

Make Africa great again!!!!!!

i've left my mark on this thread

all good

you can continue doing what you were

cheers buddy

I'm as calm as mana-pool water. It's that kike who's having a psychotic episode.

i'll always caps lock the shit out of your thread when i find you, ahmed

always

>"Achmed"
Lol that's real rich coming from a shit-skinned hook nosed inbred kike

To be quite frank I don't care if some whiteboy from zim doesn't like Israel, but you always got to be on your toes about Jews because they can always fuck off to Israel once their done wrecking a nation.

If you want to destroy civilizations without waging war on them just give Jews equal rights. All great civilizations made that same mistake at their peak and suffered for it

kys stormfags

Yeah, I like to believe that all men are equal, and I've met a Jew or two in my life who were all right, but over all you got to be suspicious, I just saw a thread yesterday about an American Jew joining the IDF and having no loyalty to his own country, those people truly disgust me more than any enemy.

The Jews controlled Rhodes and his colonial ambitions. The Jews controlled the NP during apartheid through the Afrikaner Broederbond and their dealings/close ties with Rothschild and they continue to control SA and the ANC by maintaining control of the mining industry as well as the media (Naspers is a shill operation media outlet). Oy Vey, South Africa has yet to experience a day of real independence!

Those same dual citizen Jews have hijacked the US government and got the country in trillions of dollars worth of debt. When it all comes crashing down they'll scurry off to that rats nest called Israel

The Jewish overlords are going to gut your country, they can't risk SA joining Russia and China against them

I honestly kinda sympathize with the chimps on this one, because if you invaded my country, no matter how shit it is (and it's pretty much Africa-tier and always was), I would want to take it back even if it means it goes back to being shit.

But what Afrikaners did goes much deeper than that: they pretty much treated the poor chimps like cattle IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY. So the fact that Rhodesia was a better place to live doesn't mean shit if the majority of the population was against it.

However, now that I see all these Kikes, I kinda think that the apartheid was an infinitely lesser evil.

Holy fucking shit.

Shlomo pls

Same with the Persian(Iranian) Jews, once the mullahs came in power and hanged a billionaire iconic Jew for workin with Mossad, the 200k Jews screamed oppression and shlomo'd to Israel.

Mossad even says their intelligence in iran was second to none due to amount of Jews in the country.

Jews will betray their own people judea is a sick parasite on nations and nationalism.

Israel since then has said that they try to not recruit Iranian Jews anymore since it hurts them when thy get hanged, this is how you beat the Jew, you hit him where he feels his pride in and of his parasitic judea nationalism.

They burn nations and feel bad when they get attacked back, god I hope those nukes in turkey are secretly for to be used against that parasitic rogue state that clings onto the world and calls itself a nation.

>they pretty much treated the poor chimps like cattle

Not true, with us they had free education, housing and subsidized healthcare. The negro population boomed under us. They were far happier and had a much better standard of living under apartheight.

Now look at them, starving in the streets and dying with nothing.

South Africa isn't even their country, when we arrived there was nothing but bush. Blacks migrated here after us

I don't want either them or BRICS aligning with us. Both spell danger

No offense dude, but the way I see it, you ripped them from their comfy way of life and used them as cheap labor force against their will.
I am European and thus capable of understanding your reasoning, but I would still do my best to get rid of you and happily return to my bush.

But who knows, maybe it's just me. Maybe the poor chimps simply weren't smart enough to have such reasoning.

The fire rises, brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=q-nz5YaURTg

Indeed, Southern Africa should stay out of international affairs. We don't need anymore problems

What's wrong with BRICS, seems to be the only way to counter your country falling to the Jew World Order, not that I trust Russia's Jew oligarchy.

But he'll the Chinese mafia is said to be fighting against the Jew World Order.

>their own land
When Boers landed in Africa the lands were barren and noone lived there. The Blacks migrated from Central Africa.

Why are kikes so batshit insane? Is it the inbreeding?

If you say so, but Africans are telling another story and using their migration to Madagascar in 10th century as an argument that they did, indeed, migrate, which the Malagasy seem to support.

Then again, it could be Jewish trickery, so I won't talk about it anymore. Afrikaners know best, I guess.

None of what you said was an argument.

When watching documentaries about present day South Africa, I noticed some kikes still linger in Johannesburg as landlords.

Judaism is a supremacist religion (the chosen people bit isn't some cute nonsense) and even some atheist Jews are probably tainted with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

There were no native negroes in the south, near the Cape. Further north, there were Xhosa and Zulu.
Know how they got the land? guess what "Bulawayo" means? Place of the slaughter. slaughter of the bushmen in Rhodesia by the negroes.
the only mistake they made was not wiping out every last negro as Us did with Injuns.

Stuff with diamonds is likely run by the same people in real estate. I'm clueless on this stuff though.

Yes, they're still quite a few Jews in South Africa however more and more are going back to Israel. The ones remaining are running rackets and monopolies extorting every last drop of wealth.

bump

thnx

What normally gets people to hate Palestinians and Muslims in general is when I show people these two videos:

liveleak.com/view?i=084_1387055821

liveleak.com/view?i=3b9_1412771893

liveleak.com/view?i=bda_1437916058

Palestinians have one of the worst records when it comes to animal abuse.

Most Westerners love animal and hate animal abuse - this video gets them to fucking hate Arabs and Palis.

Spread around.

Are you sure those aern't Jews ?
#NeverForgetSaintSimonOfTrent
stsimonoftrent.com/

holywar.org/txt/trent.html

catholicism.org/saint-simon-of-trent-1475.html

Nope the Arab/Muslim world has the worst record when it comes to animal abuse - worse than Africa.

Gaza and Palestinians in particular have one of the highest cases of animal abuse records
Australia even built a case against them.

Spread the truth, brothers.

Kosher is barbaric, it should be made illegal world wide. I've seen the way you Jews delight in the murder of animals.

You know you're a subhuman when people care more about animal abuse than your dead children.

Anyways, looks like it's been a successful thread - a whole 26 people in total.

Laters, Sandniggers.

> oxymoronical statements such as jews are paying opposing forces to fight eachother and then this somehow earns money for the jews.

The Swiss do this all the time in European conflicts, they're mountain Jews.

Seems you can't make up your mind or keep you lies strait.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152302/Two-lion-cubs-rescued-Gaza-refugee-camp-Palestinian-man-bought-6-000-treats-grandchildren.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/gaza/11487229/Two-lion-cubs-adopted-by-Palestinian-family.html

metro.co.uk/2015/04/09/what-could-go-wrong-family-rescues-lions-from-gaza-zoo-and-keeps-them-as-pets-5142241/

timesofisrael.com/lion-cubs-stuck-on-gaza-border/

Kosher isn't great, but they at least stun the animal first before slaughtering.

Halal they keep it alive and slit it's throat - letting suffer for 5 minutes straight.
Also, Halal slaughter the animals infront of each other which makes the animals freak out even more.
The very reason England was protesting it.

But this must be my last message.

Nice a handful of animals were rescued - while thousands more get tortured and abused.

Spread my videos - we here to spread truth!

Oh, rest assured I will spread the truth, Thank you for showing your true nature in this thread, I'm going to use it as evidence whenever you post now.

bdsmovement.net/

No more shekels for pissrael

>Over 22,000 Boer children died in these camps so that greedy Jews could get their shekels.
>Greedy Jews
Pretty sure that should say Brits, kikes wanted stuff sure but the bongs are the only reason it was possible and they are after all the ones who spread the Jews around the world

The Brits are like Americans today. It's not your fault you're infected with those parasites

Kikes and the British go hand in hand for centuries bro
The only question is who is playing whom more

>pushing Britain into the Boer Wars
Brits have never needed to be pushed into anything except for signing the 1812 peace agreement

kikes, definitely kikes

>somehow earns money for the jews.
When the bankers and financiers are dead who always comes first to fill their now vacant places?
Bluepill faggot

You sure about that? I know they are good but when you Brits set your mind to something you'll die before you'll let someone outdo you
And playing chess has been your strong point since the French left