what? what?

We has finally become kino.

>4 guys

nice movie you got there

kek

>roots of fight shirt

pleb

WE WUZ KINO

Seriously, Marvel better not make this Black Panther movie into some quippy shit. Nor have any "DUDE WHITE PEOPLE" moments. It's in Africa, for fuck's sake.

Why are white people so triggered by this kind of stuff?

I'm black.

are you going to wtch this movie?
>its the only marvel movie I wont watch

Africans are not like african americans so they don't have that undeserved victim complex

They finished filming today.

Haha me too my nigga!

It probably won't, but it will be WE WUZ KANGS from start to finish. Wakanda is going to be more advanced than any White country by a mile.

Do you think this movie will do well?

Victim complex is something all Americans have (its inverted self importance)

Its only slightly increased in american blacks given their history there

As it should be. Wakanda is more interesting than Black Panther.

I hope they illustrate just how little aid and technology they actually bother to share with the rest of Africa.

Prepare to be triggered. Martin Freeman will be bringing the humor.

Will they put him in the movie?

now im interested

Yeah, you kno wite bois be linin up to see dis shit

Very interested in seeing this. im getting pretty bored of le generic white guy

How will (((MSM))) react when this movie bombs? Will we be subjected to a year's worth of white genocide propaganda?

>martin freeman tied up and crying in a corner while the Kings and Queens dance and celebrate
kino desu

That cast is hella diverse.

The black antagonist will be revealed to have been manipulated all along by the white character. In the end the black hero and black antagonist will team up to fight the true white enemy.

Screencap this post

Black people are pretty much the only people actively going to the theater anymore, it won't bomb at least domestically. Plus it's a fucking Marvel movie featuring a character who made his debut in a hit captain america movie. It might have bombed if BP was never formally introduced and made to be a cool badass but that's not the case.

>90% black
such diversity!

this is hella racist

> cucks still desperateley hoping it will bomb

Hah

No they are just batshit insane savages instead.

>he thinks movies with all black casts can reliably make $400m+

If any MCU movie is going to bomb any time soon, this will be it.

do you have any nephews or nieces?

>fighting over a hollywood production as if it meant something for actual social relations
>not discussing about BLM

this is why america and by extension the rest of the western world is in the shitter

Why didn't they approach Neil Blomkamp?

I have more of a problem with it not being the Mike Tyson shirt. Then again, Mike is redpilled as fuck so most blacks don't like him anymore.

You mean everybody these days? It's like watching a nerdy teenager steal a hot chick from a jock in a movie. It feels like some sort of fanservice or fantasy.

>movie set up in africa
>surprised that the cast is black

It's not diverse though, it's set in Africa, it has almost no diversity at all. If it were diverse it would have more white actors.

the nba is at the polar opposite spectrum of the nhl. neither are diverse. the only leagues in the US with any diversity are the MLB and MLS.

GROSS

wanna fuck my wife?

I don't care much about this film but goddamn, that guy.

>Chadwick Boseman
>face like that

He had to choice but to become an actor or a model.

Why is Martin Freeman in this flick?
The blackest thing about him is his name

>americans think that all africans nations are black nations

Friendly reminer that BP was created by a white dude because nogs were and still are too stupid to come up with their own shit.

>NOT A SINGLE AFRICAN AMERICAN IN THE MOVIE
AMERINIGGERS BTFO

I find it odd that even Sup Forums is less annoying than this board when it comes to complaining about white genocide or black people in movies.

>badass
with those goofy kitty claws?

wow I know it's just like, so problematic

Kang is probably phase 4.

Holy fuck, they really mean it.
Diverse=black or at least non-white

Fuck this goddamn newspeak.