SO bran stark and tommen go on a camping vacation and become close "friends" (keeping in mind both these guys are...

SO bran stark and tommen go on a camping vacation and become close "friends" (keeping in mind both these guys are rumored to be gay for their own separate reasons), and now they've met up with the other two closeted twink homos of hollywood: spiderman and his on-set off-screen houseboy harrison.

And now they're having a big gay orgy together. Good job Sup Forums for exposing this. We need more good work like this.

Yes, good work on uncovering this. I'm going to ponder the evidence for a while *unzips dick*

nigger faggot

Wow, brits being fucking fairies?
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

What's going on in this thread? Anyone wanna be in an X-Men flick?

this, it's nothing new who cares

The stories that mans couch could tell. Assuming he doesn't assassinate it before its able to give evidence.

They're british but they're better known in america and americans still get shock value out of finding out a celebrity or person is gay or bi

What do you mean with "gone gay for their own reasons"? How many reasons are there?

Love of dick, extreme misogyny, youthful experimentation, wanting diversity points, being drunk....

>being drunk....

literally me

I just mean that people think Isaac is gay because of his flirting with some other guy on facebook or something and Charles is just a huge homo because of his personality.

Yes, we get shock value out of finding out that half of a country is gay. It's pretty bizarre, but explains the high-demand that Brits have for third-world sandniggers.

Nah, they voted themselves out of the EU mainly just to keep them out. Being gay has no attachment to being cucked or sjw'd.

kek look at those fucking manlets

Child actors, not even once

>Tom is pointing to Harrison's nipple

What did he mean by this?

Your dick has a zip?

>""""british men"""""

Idris Elba on the otherhand

Only the younger guys

I blame that 14 years of Labour government.