Comfy Varys edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12790255/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Varys hasn't dressed colorfully since season 4
Sad. That coat does look comfy though.

First for maise

A gentle reminder

Do you think she'll ever find out that her best boy is still alive? How would she react?

first and always for carice

what's melly doin this season boys?

sucking dick at her old age for more screen time

Could Euron take on Ragnar from Atlas Shrugged if they unleashed their full power against one another in a sea battle?

I can't believe that was two years ago already.

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/12790255/r

Repost pregnant Carice please

Depends of the power of the fanboys

Ikr?

>tfw we are 3/4 of the way through GoT seasons

The end is near!

post leaked melly photos pls

According to a leaker, sacrificing herself to rh'llor (sp?) by way of dragon fire. Kek.

There is NO WAY we have 6 people lurking and never posting. Who the fuck reads the thread without posting?

>rh'llor

R'hllor delivers

For the night is dark and full of terrors

There's only two uncensored nudes out right now, the rest are clothed or censored but there's a good dozen about

now with fewer clothes

fucking being wasted as usual

I don't know why, but this is giving me a raging hardon.

>hear us roar lol

TOP KEK

And according to the original and the only confirmed leaks. She does fuck all.

>why is preggo Carice wearing a tiny thong giving me a boner
hmmmmm really gets the noggin jogging

>hear us roar lol
>yfw you realize it's literally fantasy "rawr xD"
I have no face by the way.

bonus Guy Pearce

Excellent post and I hope you are right that's it's just GRRM being a hack and not D&D being retarded and thinking their viewers are even more retarded than them.

you be sayin' Lannisters are leddit memers?

I'm saying the whole show, all of the books, are trash for leddit memers.

> adorable bored look

no more pls

I feel like I am cucking him when I look at this picture. Look at his serious face while you look at his naked girlfriend.

>no more pls
>actually wants more

guy pierce is a cuck, chasing an old, sour, dry piece of meat instead of some 18yo prime pussy

>hfw we look at her preggo nudes

I'm glad she finally reproduced because her genes were going to waste and she is almost too old to conceive.

HOWEVER I hope the baby doesn't have clown syndrome because that would be worse than not having a babby at all

Can someone fill in the blanks?

>hfw she realizes we enjoy it immensely

The less make up the better.

Also the less plastic surgery the better.

Say no more senpai

>hfw the rest of the leaks come out uncensored

Tears of happiness, like me whenever he shows up on my tv

>hfw she derives a certain kind of pleasure within that knowledge

noice

When's this like the late 80s? She had good style glad she didn't fall for the big hair trend.

>hfw she realizes guys 20 years younger than her are fapping to her delicious body of work

Smelly Melly is old, OLD!

Must have been a qt 24 years ago

Mfw I'm only 8 years younger than her

17 for me, she could literally be my mom

She would have only been 14 in 1990 iirc, so I have no idea.

>hfw she realizes that she could have any 20-something any time

would date

Can we get some leaks of Snek's actress too?

15 years younger. My first gf was literally born a day after her.

Sorry, this is a Carice general.

DON'T CRY MELLY

who /snek/ here?

We /vaguebusiness/.

Not too long ago, in the garden.

I hated this meme, good thing it's dead

Girl who played Ellaria used to be a top qt. Still has a great body on her though.
Are you the user who inadvertently started it? Bragging about Carice coming to your house once for like three years was pretty weird dude.

What is dead may never die.

Any confirmation she's in the new season? God I need her.

No, I'm another iconic oldfag /got/ poster

I saw Carice van Houten at my house in Amsterdam yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shitposting, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I tried to leave my property in the garden I saw her trying to conduct some business while being really vague about it.

The police officer on the street was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to register that at the KvK first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and showed him each of her breasts in alternating fashion.

When he took out his notepad and started writing the fine for indecent exposure, she stopped him and told him to mention each offense individually and said something about “Kutjebotsen,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he had written down all his fines and gave them to her and started to say the total amount she needed to pay, she kept interrupting him by yawning really loudly.

well her hair looks a lot better than last season so that's good. bad poosy in westeros

yea I heard from other leaks she burns herself down in a forest full of wights

I know I saw Ellaria somewhere before Game of Thrones but can't recall where I might of seen her

Rome?

She was in Rome the wife

no I never watched Rome. Although it has been recommended I watch it on more than one occasion

You should actually. It's unironically *good*

waif?

Where are the latest awayforthelads2 leaks?

*rushes past you*

I'm new to this thread so might as well contribute and pay some dues

Ugly bargain basement tier smirkfu and smirkfu is already sht

Any post october leaks are probably fake. The jews put out A LOT of dis-info to muddy the water once the cat was out of the bag.

get out

If I pulled that off would you die?

Melly the baby!

>my house
>Amsterdam
>Netherlands
Are you Dutch? Do you speak Dutch?

Bent je Nederlands, spreekt je Nederlands?

Ja.

That whole story is nonsense. Dutch people living in Amsterdam? Instead of it being a roach/immigrant infested shithole. Don't make r'hlorr laugh!

Hallo, goede avond mede-Nederlander.

Maario Naharis

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD FUCKING STOP IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT STOP FUCKING POSTING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

Hallo, ik ben ook een Nederlander.
Nou ja, Marokkaans-Nederlands.
Ieder geval, hoe gaat het allemaal

What is with all this disgusting Melisandre posting?

She's at my house so we're celebrating

Your new is showing.

>She's at my house
Cool story bro.

Lady Stoneheart

CONGRATULATIONS FAGGOT! THAT WAS THE ANSWER FOR THE MAARIO NAHARIS POSTS GOOG JOB WELL DONE EXELLENT AND FOR THAT I GONNA STOP MAARIO NAHARIS POSTING WELL THATS IT FOLK NO MORE MAARIO NAHARIS BECAUSE OF YOU VERY WELL THEN FAREWELL FAGGOT AND HAVE A NICE SHITPOSTING AND ENJOY YOUR STAYING ON /GOT/ GOODBYE TO MAARIO NAHARIS

No more "Maario Naharis" posting?
Thank fucking god for that.

good because it was fucking stupid and not even 1 person has ever replied to it, let alone found it even remotely funny

I'm starting to believe Lady Stoneheart has the consciousness of Caterlyn tully, Robb and Greywind all merged inside of her.

You can justify completely her behaviour of when seeing her son die, trying to claw her eyes out and going through the experience of the red wedding turning her into a machine of vengeance.
But an interesting character to read over is varamyr six skins. Jon killed Orell so Orells consciousness has merged within his eagle to which varaymr then claims as his own. Because of the bond between warg and animal and because of the merging of consciousness Varamyr has a hatred for Jon. The part of him that is now Orell whispers to Varamyr of how much he hates Jon.
But interesting enough Varamyr suffers a mortal wound from a boy who's mother has been killed and is injured when trying to claim her cloak. So knowing he is going to die he's left with a spear wife Thistle and contemplates trying to live out a second life in her body but doubts his strength to be able to truly take control.
When he does skinchange into her she goes mad. She bites off her tongue and just like Cat she claws at her eyes and face during what is happening to her. He's a powerful warg but is unable to truly take control of another human so he lives out another life inside of his wolf one eye who eventually end up submitting to Brans dire wolf and joins summers pack.
It's been speculated that during the winds of winter much of Jons journey will take place within the body of ghost and if this is true it's even more insteresting is both Rob and Jon die while muttering the words of each dire wolf as they die.
Jon dies saying ghost and Rob dies saying greywind.
It's completely justified in Cats behaviour of clawing her eyes out watching the war in the north come to an end and watching her son murdered before her to leave her disfigured and on a path for vengeance when given the kiss of life but I think it's something to think about given the varmyr piece

Like I said, CONFRATULATIONS, that was the answer for the Maario Naharis posting. Because of you're reply, the Maario Posting is finished. Well done good job user. That was the answer and reply I was looking for.

Keep calm and post Melly