Tell me something unique about your cunts capital city!

Tell me something unique about your cunts capital city!

>Berlin is the only capital in Europe that has a below average wealth compared to the rest of the country
>Germanys GDP per capita would be higher without Berlin

Helsinki used to be a small village with only few few buildings until 1800 when Russian built it from the scratch
Turku people are still buttmad the capital was changed

The longest and heaviest aircraft ever built, was built in Kyiv

Madrid was chosen as the capital regardless of being a small town nobody gave a damn about. It's not actually in the centre of Iberia -that's Toledo, old visigothic capital- yet that lie is still being pushed. Madrid was not going to be capital, Sevilla was, but Felipe II was convinced to make Madrid the capital for no real better reason than summer in Toledo is hell.

The form of kebab in pic related was actually invented by Turkish immigrants in Berlin as a portable lunch option

There is ongoing secret Swedish experiment in Helsinki, attempting to turn all the males into femboys.

Tallinn too

Seems to be working

Vienna has the largest cemetary in Europe because in the late 1700s the city planners calculated that given the average fertility of that time, Vienna will have about 4 million inhabitants in the year 2000 and they wanted to be prepared.

Not surprisingly, much of the area was and still is pretty much empty. However the currently unused part has been partly reclaimed by nature and tons of wild animals live there because apart from the occasional stroller it's undisturbed.

It has a huge roundabout at 3.5km diameter

Buenos Aires has the widest street in the world

>check the list
>kek, even my deep Eastern German city has higher GDP than Berlin

Oldest capital in the Americas, Aztec ruins in picture

Even Memecelona would be more appropriate as a capital.
Madrid delenda est.

Why you build modern build along the old ones?
Actually never mind we do that wit Rome too

We sold the old London Bridge to some American town brick by brick

That's an archeological excavation, Spaniards buried the old city and used its stones to build on top, we haven't quite gotten to the point of making it look as harmonic as in Rome as they keep finding stuff all over.

During the hardest part of the winter snow blocks all the roads that connect our town with the rest of civilization, we run out of water service and sometimes light too, there are no classes and you have to throw coarse salt in your porche if you dont want layers of ice...

So we depend on the army to pretty much everything those three or four weeks.

Good, keep protecting your history

These look impressive. Narive American cultures were great at art.

There ain't shit special about D.C.

However, my state's capital Richmond was burnt by Benedict Arnold

I think eventually they need to move on to partial reconstruction, the current state of the ruins doesn't do justice to how they should look

That is a big airplane

Rome was the first city in history to reach 1 million inhabitants, during the Roman Empire

Our capital was named after our first president, also it has a higher crime rate than every other state.

I've never understood this cringy penchant Americans have for moving entire constructions stone by stone from the old world, not that I'm complaining, pictured is a 12th century Spanish Gothic chapel that ended up in Mexico City after none other than William Hearst ran out of money in the middle of moving it to California. Mexico City is the only capital in the Americas with an actual European medieval building.

that's cool

Because blacks or because its district of one city(cities have higher crime rate than towns)?

Both