That's right, a girl wants to play football!

>that's right, a girl wants to play football!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was great. It pretty much showed exactly what those type of people are like. Then they went from satire to outright pandering to outright shilling.

Fucking pathetic. Now they're trying to go BACKWARDS.

yes! women should play sports and work while men stay home with the kids and make food! such progress!

Did Lisa have any genuinely funny moments?

I played football in high school against girls. They were incredibly fat. I'm 6'4'' 230 and I was only half the size of one of the fat bitches on their team.

the humor in her character was that she was an over the top liberal progressive who sought out issues that didn't exist

I remember we had a girl that played football freshmen year when I was a senior. Everyone ostracized her for good reason.

She was terrible and everyone would tackle the shit out of her at any possible chance. Dumb bitch.

Chuck's Feed & Seed

Shit, you were one inch away from not being a manlet.

B-but I thought girls are subhuman!! Huh?!

What is manlet? 5 foot 10?

Lisa was actually really cute when she was really a kid.

She's clearly smart and intelligent, but Bart gets her so excited about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land, or doing some stupid shit on the weekend. Even in the golden age of the Simpsons, she started becoming insufferable, like with that vegetarian episode where the moral is "both sides are wrong" despite her clearly fucking everything up.

>there are people that still don't understand Lisa is presented as the one being obnoxious and in the wrong in Lisa The Vegetarian

I think future showrunners even misunderstood that episode. It seemed to kick start self-righteous Lisa.

they've been changing writers over the years, it's not the same bunch of people

I did too, without knowing it (they were on another team and none of us were told)

They were in for like 1 play each, one caught the ball and our DB almost decapitated her

Handshakes after were awkward

I really hate this meme. It's derailed Simpsons threads for months now. Simpsons threads used to be one of Sup Forums's few bright sparks.

[Spoiler]Car hole[/spoiler]

>there are people that still don't understand Lisa is presented as the one being obnoxious and in the wrong in Lisa The Vegetarian

The writers didn't do a good job conveying that. Homer even ends up grovelling at her feet after she ruined his barbecue.

I've never seen satire of sensationalist media and public opinion done better than this clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk

It's more relevant with each year which is just a testament to how good it is.

>[Spoiler]Car hole[/spoiler]

Yeah because he's so used to being in the wrong and Lisa being right.

HE apologizes to her because 5hats his daughter he shouldn't have chastised her he should have seen it for what it was and let it be she either grows out of it or not.

That said Lisa was also in the wrong by fucking up that really important party homer set up for the neighborhood

No. That's what her character became. She had moments like that in golden generation Simpsons but it didn't dominate her character. She was really just the voice of reason, but she was also a kid, so had moments of weakness and hypocrisy.

I remember a couple girls playing football while I was playing in high school, all of them got the shit knocked out of them for a couple practices before they quit

>Lisa acts like a little spoiled brat
>he shouldn't have chastised her

I guess we're just going to have to fundamentally disagree.

>[Spoiler]Car hole[/spoiler]

After she became vegan and Buddhism.
She wasn't always like that.
She was a pretty cute character beforehand.

Reminder,

Lisa's best episode
>Mr Lisa Goes To Washington

Bart's best episode
>Bart Sells His Soul

Homer's best episode
>Homer Badman

You didn't just have a girls team?

>Men: STR
>Women: DEX
>Trannies: CHA

What the hell happened?

There's no girls football team

>memorable moment from Bart Gets an F not in the classroom

no you see the status quo is bad by definition and must veer left without any goal or reason for society to be good

the status quo is currently defined as being exploited by corporate entities to maintain an artificial economy where the means of resource distribution is more important than the resources being distributed or the people the resources are being distributed to.

The goal of the political posturing you're talking about is to make anything but mid-right moderate authoritarianism, the political alignment necessary to maintain the status quo, the political alignment of the united states for just about all of it's history, seem crazy, insane, and pointless.

ayy I watched that episode on tv today

>We already have three other girls on the team

>Lisa was actually really cute when she was really a kid.

I've been rewatching the first seasons and its amazing how cute and normal she was back then.
hell, even Bart was a normal kid.

see Lisa just used to be a smart girl. She wasn't really a "progressive" (((feminist))) until much later.

Pretty sure he acted like a kid all the way up until like season 8 or something, besides the vegetarian episode. But that was a satire on people being pretentious

All the guys would just pile on her and start pumping

That episode gives me anxiety. As does the one with Marge and the country club.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Homer: Ohhhh. Lisa. I was looking for you. I wanted to apologize. I don't know exactly what went wrong but it's always my fault.
Lisa: Actually Dad, this time, I was wrong...
Homer: Oooh!
Lisa: ...too.
Homer: Ohh.

Yeah sure pal.

Both work. Kids provided by blacks and Muslims.

She was a smart little girl who was often too over hear head.

Bart Gets an F just becomes far too relatable towards the end. It sucks when you actually give your all, and it's still not enough.

*hold

Fucking hell, the show is a disaster these days.

what gets me in the feels is that episode where bart steals a video game and has to face the disappointment from marge

Marge, is Lisa at Camp Granada?

what is wrong with that tiger?

They had a girl who was 12'8" and 460lbs?

I broke a girls ribs in youth football actually, clobbered that bitch good. I actually leaned in really close after I could tell she was hurt and just went "mmmmmmmm" as she was all crying and shit. She was a good friend

amen brother

on another note, i havent seen those south americans who spam weird spanish memes and pics like this in the threads in a while

Sounds like a big girl.

At that height 460 would be thin, not that she would live long.

How have you not seen the show?

HELLO MUDDA

HELLO FADDA

I was going to talk about the "It's still good, it's still good!" pig roast but that was Homer reacting to cunty Lisa

the country club one is too relatable and painful to watch a sweet mom act like that to impress her "friends".

the joke was funny for a few threads but became too posted over and over every single thread until it became annoying and nowadays that picture only gets a few responses from newfags or people who dont realize its dead

Those are just autistic argentinians.
they like to spam our forums on south america too.
Fucking argies

That is literally the worst explanation of why modern seasons suck I've ever seen

funniest thing about this scene is Homer legitimately thinks thats lisa on the phone singing
its just so dumb I love it

Football IS for girls

UNA

That was just Lisa being prideful.

OP just posted one.

for you

Most of the writers went to work on Futurama.

unironically fucked up. in the bad way

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

That's how the world is sometimes. If she was tough enough to play she would stick with it. If not, she quit and went back where she belonged. People typically don't join the football team for fun and happy times. They join to represent their school and win football games.

BEL4

I never got that meme, fucking South Americans used to post them all the fucking time on Sup Forums.

it was a friendly stab. Simpsons were critiquing and parodying all facets of hypocricy within the u.s., including self righteousness disguised as philanthropy/fighting for a good cause, which is and should be the target of any real progressive.
Don't get it twisted and don't jump from one extreme generalisation to the other.

you fucking idiot, you are oblvious even to the things that pander to you! Are you a bitter 20 year old?

yes kids can be very cruel. thats why most wait until college to be snowflakes

do you even understand the notion of context?

I can tell you about Red Hot Chilli Peppers/Leonard Nemoy/Tito Puente/Smashing Pumpkins/The Who, Last Exit to Springfield, the episode that OP posted and so many other examples.

Of course I meant weight

From Lisa´s Wedding:

>Lisa: [laughing nervously] Just a couple more blocks to my house! [laughs more, then starts hyperventilating]
>Hugh: Lisa, darling, don't worry: I'm sure I'll get along with your family. You've so thoroughly prepared me for the worst. As long as they're not squatting in a ditch poking berries up their noses...
>Lisa: [breathing heavily] And if they are?

We also have that time when she got drunk at Duff Gardens but "being funny" has never been the character´s point...

The problem is that Harvard (like all Ivy schools) has gone to shit, and Simpsons only hires Harvard grads.

That episode was making fun of SJW's too you autist

and that magically makes it funny and good?

What the fuck are you on about?

There's no jokes though. That's the problem. It's not funny. It doesn't matter what way the satire leans.

>They still haven't figured out that their nostalgia goggles are the only reason they think the Simpsons was ever good

This, The Simpsons is basically 90's Reddit and Memey

Sup Forums would hate it if it came out today

Faggots.

The name "Sadgasm" alone saves the NOW side.

The Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger episode was season 10 btw

that margerine song is GOAT

she was a fresh vegetarian, so it made sense

Season 10 belongs to zombie Simpsons.

needs more diversity

What's up?

jesus christ these animations are so fucking dead.

What he said

just because it panders to me doesnt mean it's good

it's not a funny take on the matter, it's just still trying to develop an angle to reject this nonsense

This comment section is so fucking obnoxious.