GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Post-Credits Scene Revealed

One of them, anyway.

Stakar Ogord (Sylvester Stallone), the leader of the Ravagers, decides to reunite his old team, the original Guardians of the Galaxy: His estranged wife Aleta Ogord (Michelle Yeoh), Charlie-27 (Ving Rhames), Krugarr (Michael Rosembaum) and Mainframe (voiced by Miley Cyrus). Yondu Udonta (Michael Rooker) was once a member of the team before being exiled by Stakar, and is now a member of the current Guardians of the Galaxy. They'll be pivotal characters in "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3".

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-major-cameos/
youtube.com/watch?v=fT6bqBx4wd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about starlord and the rest? Will they just not be on 3 at all?

Nice fake spoilers.

That...actually sounds cool.

Obviously both teams will be featured in the third movie.

i don't know what any of this means

Stakar...Starhawk?

Nice fan fic.

Yes.

Also Nathan Fillion is playing Simon Williams but his scenes were cut.

Ahem.

thewrap.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-major-cameos/

That's kind of cool, not about Fillions scenes. But in general. I don't think I've liked any of these movies enough to warrant getting the blue-ray or dvd but I might for the deleted scenes,depending on how good this one is.

but... Krugarr is the future sorcerer surpreme, right? is he going to be time-displaced, or just an aspiring sorcerer?

Mainframe is just bodiless Vision, right? Again, time-displaced? That doesnt work at all otherwise.

Superior.

>what if we do The Expendables in space

Good that guy's a fag

>Mainframe (voiced by Miley Cyrus)
shit movie confirmed. glad I didn't get my hopes up

Already copyrighted

5 main characters is plenty. why do they feel compelled to add a half dozen more characters?

They sure do blue people better.

They're the "original" Guardians.

>ywn be this dumb

>5
After GotG2 I'm sure Mantis and Yondu will be part of the main rooster. Also Gamora will join them either in this movie or somewhere during Infinity War.

I didn't really like Guardians tho, but everything with Stallone in it is a must watch for me.

I thought mainframe was stark tech... and male.

> emblying

So will Groot be this shit the entire movie?

And the original Guardians are from 1000 years in the future.

Marvel plays pretty loose and fast with this franchise.

yeah, that's the reason because they movies aren't succesful.

> Charlie-27

They'd call me Charlie 600 if they knew the truth.

Finally some capeshit i can relate to.

What the fuck? Yondu doesn't die?

This sounds like total bullshit OP and not even the good kind.

Michael Rooker and James Gunn are close friends, Im sure Yondu will get even more screen time in the next movie.

>That poster
Holy fuck that looks shitty. Everything about this film seems really fucking sterile which is so weird because the first one was far from it?

The fuck did disney do between the two films to sterilise it? Did they just not touch the first one because they didn't see it as a honeypot to exploit children by yet?

MILEY CYRUS?!?!? I'll believe it when I hear it in person

TIGHT

>the original Guardians are from 1000 years in the future.

I did not know that. Tbh it felt like a live action cowboy bebop, not that I ever really got into anime.

Yondu was the best thing about the first movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=fT6bqBx4wd4