Black guy who murdered cops

>Black guy who murdered cops
>Sup Forums supported him

Literally why?

Sup Forums was more Libertarian back then. There were dissenting voices, though. I was one. Plus, it was just a meme.

LA cops and almost California cops in general excluding SD are corrupt as fuck

That man did a service and this is coming from someone who has donated for years to cops and their programs

I don't think I can exactly put my feelings to it without sounding like a autist on a Malaysian flight board but LA cops truly are the bottoms of the barrel , John Lang from Fresno is one of the many proofs California PDs across the state need a reform

He stood his ground instead of assassinating random cops.

Vast difference.

because he wasn't blm/black power, he was just a madman fighting against the thin blue line from within

LA cops are made fun of by every cop.

Sup Forums is just people who support the underdog as much as possible. Right now, that's the right wing.

because he wasnt BLM he was a lone wolf dealing with the LAPD those fucks are fucked

Because contrary to BLM, he was justified in his anger.

Sup Forums is satire

Because unlike the Dallas and other police, the police Chocolate Rambo went after were expressly corrupt. He served with them, saw their bullshit, and they turned their bullshit on him when he went to speak up.

So he dropped the hammer on them.

AND THEN THEY PROVED HIM RIGHT BY LIGHTING UP INNOCENT PEOPLE OVER THE COURSE OF 3 DAYS.

Like the Dallas shooter they cornered him then made the outright decision to kill the fuck out of him. You could hear the order on the radio to burn Dorner alive. Its an interesting example of what may become a trend in these matters. Fire, then c4, what next? Tanks? It wouldnt surprise me given Waco.

War will happen before Sup Forums shifts to leftism again. This boards opinions is highly influenced by the majority age demograohic that attends it. What frightens me is how radically polarized people are becoming on the political spectrum so suddenly. War is close, within the next decade at most.

he was fighting injustice
he was a cop

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

>Cops were corrupt as shit
>He was redpilled
>He stood his ground and only went after the shit ones
>Can't corner the dorner was a good meme
>Race Relations were nowhere near as bad just 3.5 years ago

The fact that he was black literally never figured into the discussion back then. Just shows how awful BLM and Obama have fucked up race relations by perpetuating their victim complex and cried wolf too many times for some gutter scum hood thugs who all did do sumfin

dumbass britcuck cant imagine police being corrupt in any way that isnt racist

kill yourself

CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE

>The fact that he was black literally never figured into the discussion back then.

It doesn't necessarily matter now either. Look at (not so) Sleepy Ben.

>>Sup Forums supported him
>Literally why?

because his name rhymed with "can't corner"

He literally killed 0 lapd and only cops from other jurisdictions

Because most American still support black people.

Didn't you notice they always make the difference between Black and Nigger. Pretty cuck if you ask me.

Because now everyone is afraid of the big black dudes. Boo hoo protect me Mr Officer.

He was meme-able

pol loves memes

Can't corner the dorner

>typical self-hating Argentinian

CANT

CORNER

because he stood for what's right?
he's chocolate rambo.
complained about corruption in the force and all the shit that other cops did while on duty (abusing mentally ill people for example) and nothing happened. he reported shit for weeks to his superiors and internal affairs and nothing happened.