We burned down the forest

>We burned down the forest

WTF? Is this standard special op tactic when dealing with third world tangerine thieves?

You're not British, you wouldn't understand.

Alfred was SAS, probably did more illegal shit than Batman

Mind you, during colonial times, most of Burma was forested, and it contains a rare biodiversity, with about 80 endemic species. Setting aside the danger of setting such a large forested area on fire, which due to the abundant greenery can easily spread to other areas uncontrollably, there's still the likely possibility that Alfred's crew had literally genocided a bunch of rare species to the point of extinction, all in order to catch some thief. Not even tangerine sized rubies justify that.

I fucking would too. user, don't you get it? It was the size of a FUCKING TANGERINE. A FUCKING CITRUS FRUIT SIZED GEM. I'D BURN DOWN 10 FUCKING FORESTS JUST TO GET IT.

>leaving out the eight billion extraterrestrials in 2099

Relax user, you must keep your composure, try to bend the mechanics, start a fire for example, burn down the forest.

It is when your colonists are stealing your fruit diamonds. Begs the question how fucking old is Alfred though?

wtf, I hate the UK even more now

I ONCE SAR A FIEF THA SOIZE OF AH TANGERINE

A tangerine, the size of a tangerine.

Define 'colonial times'. Burma became a shithole after the British left and only stopped being one cause China turned it into a puppet state. Either way, 99% of all animals and plants have died in history. Yeah it sucks, but there we go.

Burma became Independent in 1948, same time as India. So, the SAS existed then. If he was 20 odd at the time, he'll be 75+ at least in the film.

FUCKING SHITSKIN ASIAN HYBRID FUCKS! GIVE ME BACK MY SHIT!

Burma was probably one of the worst countries to give up for UK. It's full of so much valuable resources that it would have been arguably worth it to keep it. Alas, The Americans ordered the French and British empires disbanded 'so this never happened again' (read; we will have no rivals). In terms of hindsight money, probably Hong Kong (left 1997) and Singapore were the worst. They kept the Falklands which has billions of dollars worth of oil in it, so unless they get a retard leader (and my mate says it's possible) they'll keep it.

It says Anglo, not UK. That's including Canadians, Americans, Kiwi's and Aussies.

>even more

Bit rude.

Before the veitnam war the cia and presumably mi6 had operations in burma. Apocalypse now is actually sort of based on a true story about a cia agent that went rogue in burma and had a private army loyal to him. There are stories of him pushing live prisoners out of planes over the communist training camps. This was still when the french were fighting in vietnam.

America is majority Teuton, though.

>There are stories of him pushing live prisoners out of planes

I suppose, yeah. Post-WW2 Britain became the bitch-dog of USA and those are the two things which have remained relatively high quality (SAS and Intelligence Agencies). So they could have done it. It's also very possible that they got involved with Burma during the coup de'tat and subsequent dictatorships. I would put him at least 60.

>pushing them out of aircraft

Did they shoot them first?

Irrelevant as there is going to be Anglo blood in them and there is going to be a problem trying to separate who killed who.

>Did they shoot them first?
Why waste the bullet when gravity could do the job?

Why wouldn't you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

To intimidate his fellow prisoners which you want to interrogate, and show them that you mean business.

>Britain will exist in 2099

They dropped them onto their own men. They wanted the vc comunists to be afraid. To hear their buddies whimper as they gurgled their last breaths from their collapsed lungs

I read a paper about this guy a while ago and a book just came out about burma back then that chronicles him. He was completely native for like 2 years before the cia talked him back in.

This. It isn't a memeing thing, it just probably won't. It'll be a collection of states. Scotland, Cornwall, England, Wales... Maybe more like Albion and shit.

IMAGIHNE MOIYE SHOCK

Scotland might leave, and frankly you can't predict what Norn will do next week. But Cornwall and Wales are trapped in this forever.

Scotland leaves and it dies. One way or another, Scotland will be owned by somebody. The EU or UK. UK is a better option since the devil you know, but if they leave they just don't have the economy to survive. So that leaves EU bailouts.... Assuming they magically get into the EU. And seeing as Scotland joined England + Wales when it went bankrupt, I'd find that hilarious.