The Leftovers

Is everyone glad that the best show on television is back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBu0PUakZ6c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never seen or heard of this show until i saw season 3 episode 1 on. Watched about 15 minutes, seemed retarded

did you just turn 18? Leftovers gets talked about frequently, especially while a season is airing.

kinda sad they didn't introduce a new intro...

like most shows on HBO, you have to give them a chance to pick up.

>kinda sad they didn't introduce a new intro...
They always debut the new intro on the second episode, and Lindelof implied that each one this season will be different.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBu0PUakZ6c

Yeah I did a rewatch and despite having a number of great high points the first season is just not as consistently good as the second.

That first episode of season 3 was amazing. Blew Fargo out of the water.

>Blew Fargo out of the water.
>no mew butt
>but had coon tit
I'd say they're comparable.

I don't give a shit about that because I am not a 13 year old. I care about the quality of a show.

>Blew Fargo out of the water.

Fucking Noah Hawley is so overhyped, I have to imagine that all the people who were stunned by how "weird" Legion was would have a stroke if they watched The Leftovers.

the leftovers show reminds me far too much of girlfriend in a coma by douglas coupland and i hated that book, which leads me to believe that perrotta's novel is likely derivative...so imma have to agree with albeit I watched the first season and I have no idea what's happening currently

>They always debut the new intro on the second episode
Why lie?

They do though, there was no opening credits in the pilot or the first ep of season 2.

>Noah Hawley is so overhyped
Agreed.

>Lindelof
>six years wasted with Lost's bullshit

FUCK this show. And fuck anyone who gets near me with it.

but I do like Justin Theroux and I'm happy he has work and I hope he gets even more work.

>I'm happy he has work and I hope he gets even more work.
he gets plenty of work, just not in front of the camera. Probably by choice.

I'm glad it's back but also sad that there is only 7 episodes left before it ends forever

>Noah Hawley is so overhyped
agreed

everybody on the planet is overhyped. jesus christ was overhyped. even donald trump is overhyped.

fargo and legion aren't the saviors of tv or anything, but they're definitely worth watching.

>everybody on the planet is overhyped

wrong

And heeeere we go with contrarianism. 2 flawless seasons means show must be hated from now on I guess.

>fargo and legion aren't the saviors of tv or anything, but they're definitely worth watching.

I did watch Legion and it was a fucking waste of time.

Fuck off Noah.

>2 flawless seasons
Season 1 is great, 2 is mediocre.

>flawless

MUH ALIENS

MUH THE MAN WHO WASN'T THERE TIE IN

>best show on television
a bar so low it'd be hard to trip over

I still haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Legion. MUH CUHRAYZEE MIND BENDING stuff lost its magic after first 2 episodes. Should I keep going?

>IS THE END NEAR
Really?

yes

This season looks like it has S1 potential. S2 was mostly awful.

I like the 3 year time jump and I hope they don't devote an entire flashback episode or 2 showing some character no one cares abouts journey during those 3 years. I feel like Liv Tylers character survived and we'll get an entire episode about her unfortunately and she will have Tommy's kid.

yes there was for the second season

don't ever, including the future until you die, consider to write down any ideas you have

it makes you sound extremely retarded

S3 intro song confirmed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

>It's another Friday night of not knowing what to watch while your younger brother is fucking one of his 8/10 sluts in the next room.

>S2 was mostly awful.

Except it wasn't and had one of the best episodes of television ever

Fuck I thought this was Holy Motors.

Still makes sense though

watch Hannibal. then fuck your brother tonight