Give me 10 reasons why western civilization is worth saving and why ISLAM isn't the truth and the light

Give me 10 reasons why western civilization is worth saving and why ISLAM isn't the truth and the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
islamlab.com/autorisation-de-la-zoophilie-durant-le-hadj/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to fucking Goats Amir

/thread

Sex with goats is haram and probably something westerners do on camera.

Get the fuck out of my country Ahmed

>hurf durf excuse me i am fucking retarded and don't no burden of proofs hurf durf

By Islam, which one do you mean?
There's, what, 50+ sub-categories after all.

I was born here, lad.

Go back to wanking to Nick Griffin or something.

You're right Chaim, (((Islam))) will save us.

Mazel tov.

I mean the immortal, infallible divine message as delivered by Muhammad (peace be upon him).

>I was born here

I'm also white and my family have lived here since forever.

yo dumb arabs burned my country's flag instead of uk's one in london, educate yourselves dumbfucks

That's because Georgia can burn in hell, it was totally intentional.

Ugly, useless, lazy, stupid, bavkwarx sandniggers. Islam has literally nothing going for it

it was totally not intentional arabs are known for having IQ of monkeys so i am pretty sure they have mistaken it for uk's flag.

>I'm a race traitor

oy gevalt! I can't get any more erect

You lazy fake muslim, I mean, Sunni or Shia, Hanbali or Zaidi, Hanafi or Ismaili, Ibadi or Ahmadi?

It wasn't, I was there. Georgia can burn in hell.

>He thinks he's doing his race any favours by clinging to the rotten corpse of western civilization
lmao

Sunni of course.

Islam is haram, you fuck goats, children, and other men.

If it weren't for western civilization, you wouldn't have this computer and you wouldn't be able to make this shitty thread.

sheeeeeit was this in turkey?

Beastiality and homosexuality are haram.

If it weren't for western civilization Canada would be a good country.

Sunni what?

I mean, there isn't such a thing as simply being "Sunni" unless you're the sky, what sub-category of Sunni is the right one?

>Sub-categories
Nice try, Shaytan.

>He thinks he's doing his race any favours by clinging to the rotten corpse of western civilization

You're like the ultimate Jewed useful idiot

>antiuk and sharia for uk rally
>burning georgian flag
and you say it's intentional. oh boy now i see how we won 90% of battles against you guys...you can't think for shit

yet you Muslims rape boipussy every day

Il bite

1. Mohammad is a false prophet.
2. The Koran is false and believing it is infallible is extremely dangerous.... For you
3. It is very rude to move to move to a country and treat the hosts with disrespect. Have you seen the angry birds movie?
4. If Islam does even fully convert the world it will for sure turn on itself and Sunnis will kill Shias ect, and they will continue to divide until there is nothing left.
5. Islamic people are unintelligent and rarely critically think. They get their knowledge from authoritarian traditionalists instead of critically thinking themselves.
6. Islam is weak and in western countries apart from sporadically murdering the local population resorts to Jew like BLM tactics to gain momentum. Which is pathetic desu.
7. Islam claims to believe in Jesus but completely denies his message.
8. No Islamic nation has achieved the standard of civilisation produced by the west
9. Islam seeks to judge the world. A right reserved only to God.
10. The pen will always conquer the sword.

Gg no re

>1. Mohammad is a false prophet.
No he isn't.
>2. The Koran is false and believing it is infallible is extremely dangerous.... For you
Bane?
>3. It is very rude to move to move to a country and treat the hosts with disrespect. Have you seen the angry birds movie?
Actually one of the reasons I decided on converting is I was surprised to find that the Muslim community is very warm and respectful.
>4. If Islam does even fully convert the world it will for sure turn on itself and Sunnis will kill Shias ect, and they will continue to divide until there is nothing left.
You say this as if western civilization isn't the most cannibalistic civilization in history that can barely go a century without a giant earth-shattering war.
>5. Islamic people are unintelligent and rarely critically think. They get their knowledge from authoritarian traditionalists instead of critically thinking themselves.
On the contrary Islam supports science and rational thought.
>6. Islam is weak and in western countries apart from sporadically murdering the local population resorts to Jew like BLM tactics to gain momentum. Which is pathetic desu.
What's pathetic is how the west just lies down, takes it and begs for more.
>7. Islam claims to believe in Jesus but completely denies his message.
We do not. Paul corrupted Jesus' message and we deny that.
>8. No Islamic nation has achieved the standard of civilisation produced by the west
Being comfortable isn't the point.
>9. Islam seeks to judge the world. A right reserved only to God.
Islam is the religion of God.
>10. The pen will always conquer the sword.
So it will, as such the word of the Prophet shall conquer all.

1. Western civilzations promots coexistence.

The only reason that counts.

here's how Islamic Europe will look like
>the unique economic position and complexity of Europe will be reduced down to trading goats and waterpipes; we don't understand the knowledge market of Europe, therefore it is not halal and compatible with the will of Allah
>CERN will be bombed by Islamic boipussy because it intervenes with the will of Allah
>Economic hearts like Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels will crumble; collapsing the major stock indexes and reducing currencies like the dollar and yen in value
>Worker's rights and amenities will be reformed to praying every friday, 1 month ramadan, and wearing a white curtain as the new office clothing code
>The major cities of Europe serving as cultural centers that appeal to the artist and tourism market will collapse, as every historical or monumental site will be reduced to rubble
>ficki ficki fridays
>Europe will descend into the middle ages with no prospect for further economic or technological development; fending off investments and business opportunities as Sharia Law is the new investment
>muslims blame this on the britbongs and the burgers, therefore demand entry into their lands
>the cycle repeats
Face it, whites are a power bloodline.

It's nice to know that you fucks are going back to your sandy shithole and not fucking up another civilization.

No it goes on in middle east all the time. There's so many examples of it. Incest and animal sex seem to be a massive thing in the muslim world which has the highest cosanguinity (cousin fucking) index period.

Also OP is just doing the trying to spread islam as a civilizational alternative (whilst trying to erode christian culture and values, this is part of muslim brotherhood plan), eventhough islam has proven again and again that unless it's a conquering empire that takes knowledge and innovations by others through conquest, it doesn't develope anything for itself.

Here is qaradawi slamming the arabs precisely for this. youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ

Save this and post it whenever a muslim starts a "The west should adopt islamic law" argument. This is what they are trying to do, they know very well as qaradawi knows very well that western culture is superior, so in order for islam to get their foot in they have to debase all aspects of western culture before presenting their own.

islam is cancer and should be wiped out from modern world

At least they are proud of their heritage an values, unlike the western sissies who couldn't be more happy to blame themselves and look for the reason for terrorism in our own politics.

I would love to have more terrorism, at some point people will be fed up and liberals will be a minority again.

>according to al-Chafiā€™i, Malik Ibn Anass and Abi Hanifa in Al Moghni Fi al-Fiqh (sharia law book), zoophilia don't ruin the hadj

So islam allow zoophilia.

islamlab.com/autorisation-de-la-zoophilie-durant-le-hadj/

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality