THE MOON LANDINGS, JOE

THE MOON LANDINGS, JOE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
youtube.com/watch?v=H3l9gcdQEVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHECK

Listening to this went from hilarious to fucking frustrating. I hope Eddie is secretly pretending to be retarded for attention.

I'm with Eddie. why would you believe in something you can't prove?

Eddie is a modern day Socrates, he questions everything, even his own sanity

What is the real crazy shit he was talking about at the end? Hollow Earth?

CHECK BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM

I still hope people don't fall for the spherical jew

Eddie is to intelligent

Why would you prove something you can't believe ?

>can't prove?
Literally get in a plane and fly around the planet. Get a compass and a GPS.

this. Eddie is one of the smartest people around because he truely knows how to think

Unironically this desu
Too many people rely on word of mouth shit and use them as axioms. Yeah they have a use among society in order to coexist just fine but man half the shit people believe is fundamentally baseless.

How do I trust a pilot?
How do I trust GPS?

Joe should invite Buzz Aldrin on so he can punch Eddie

That's not a bad position to hold, but the burden of proof Eddie is asking for is "if I can't see it with my eyes, it's fake"

That image looks fake OP. I mean it's on the internet and they faked the moon landing 6 times.

Don't bother giving me evidence that those were real. All evidence is fake because it's released by respectable peer reviewed science journals instead of made up in a youtube video.

Everyone knows that all the science journals are owned by the government to make people easier to control by convincing them they're living on a sphere. I mean they faked the moon landing 6 times. And nobody ever makes things up to get money or attention for their youtube channel. Did I mention they faked the moon landing 6 times.

>Eddie the world is flat
Have you seen it yourself joe?
>NO BUT IT'S FLAT
how do you know for sure though?
>URGH JAMIE PULL UP WHY HE'S WRONG

the thing about eddie barvo is when you think about it........ hes right

>The earth is flat
No it isnt
>Show me some evidence then
*Shows a picture of the earth from space*
>FISH EYED LENSE JOE, HOW ARE YOU FALLING FOR THE MOST BASIC TRICK, ITS FAKE 100% I SEE PIXELS I SEE FUCKING PIXELS. ITS FAKE THE GOVERMENT PLANTED IT IN YOUR BRAIN YOU SHILL

Conspiracy theorists are hypocritical as fuck. They won't believe a single thing you tell them, but if it's some kind of alternate conspiracy theory then their skepticism disappears and they'll start repeating this bullshit like it's a fact.

>implying photos can't be faked and haven't been faked before by the very same source

eddie is right

eddie can't understand the difference between composite and fake

>Eddie is to intelligent
as you are to correct grammar.

as Jackie Chan is to french.

You have a compass, nigger. Go up, confirm your direction on the compass through the whole flight, go down in the same airport after moving around the globe. Check and mate, atheist

If the earth is flat then walk in a straight line till you get to the edge and take a picture

Its simple, FUCKING DO IT EDDIE

>he thinks the edge of the Earth isn't protected by CIA operatives
He's not risking his life for something stupid. He's just having FUN bra

Like Jesus?

Pfft, that's been proven many times. Read the Bible fag

Are you Reddit or just autistic?

I see joe rogan has another Eddie hate thread even though they bullied him and didnt let him explain. Whats the point of bombarding someone with questions and a faget in the background who never tlaks literally ganging up on one dudde and getting THEIR info off the internet also. Double standards

Eddie is mentally handicapped and has no answers

So if the Earth is flat explain what's at the edge and why are there are no pictures of it ?

How can I trust a compass? You can easily break it by placing a magnet nearby, it's not exactly failsafe

Who the fuck is Eddie Bravo and why is it relevant the shit he says? I'm sure I could win him in a fight, easily.

Joe Rogan podcast is the lowest form in intellectual entertainment.

One of the best jiu jitsu players in existence.

>One of the best jiu jitsu players in existence.

No he isnt

Shit like this makes it clear why Alex Jones is so popular and 99% of conspiracy theorists aren't.

Compare Eddie's rambling to this basic gestalt.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

hey guys how do i get good at age of mythology

One of the best musicians of our time

youtube.com/watch?v=H3l9gcdQEVs

He kind of used to be or could've been if he ever cared about conditioning. Right after I said that I tried to think of things he accomplished that weren't tapping Royler and I couldn't. I guess the rubber guard and a sub or two but I definitely exaggerated him there.

>by placing a magnet nearby
Well you'll just have to fly your own plane then, Eddie. Or travel by boat, you can go around the world that way too, pretty cheap and you see exactly where you're going.

yes he is you idiot.

>Joe tries his hardest to destroy the myth that all fighters are retarded
>and then this cunt opens his mouth

Listen Bill

THERE'S
THIS
BOOK

That's because Alex doesn't technically lie in this bit. He says THEY BELIEVE this is how the world works. Maybe they do. Can you prove they don't? Sounds reasonable.

DUDE I GET MY STUDENTS TO OPEN THEIR THIRD EYES AND EXPLAIN THE WHOLE SPACE SHIT TO THEM

FUCKING NASA DUDE

BILLIONS DOLLARS

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT SPACE

BUZZ ALDRIN

>stars are supposedly trillions of miles away
>can easily see them at night
Hmmmmmmmmm
Really fires up my cognition

BUZZ

>hasn't seen the Dominick Cruz episode

haha words

Trump is president and Bravoposting is a reality. 2010 me would be blinded by this brave new world

>Doesn't get a joke
>Calls someone else "autistic"

CGI COMPOSITES

No he doesn't. You can easily find boats moving over the horizon on youtube, if he or joe or that other fag had any braincells they would have PULLED THAT UP and instantly discredit him.

you're the one who didn't get the joke

If the earth is flat why doesnt all the water just fall off the edge?

>being this new

they dont even believe in gravity dude, but something to do with the antarctic and arctic being the circles around everything else I'm sure

if you think the earth is round that you have a flat brain, garenteed. lmao

Globeshills are all out tonight

DUDE BUZZ ALDRINS INSTA

What was the joke?

Need an interesting/funny joe rogan to watch but is recent enough to not feel dated

Suggestions?

>implying they don't look fake