NECKBEARD FROM 4chin ON VICE

youtube.com/watch?v=rD-t1GVY9jc

>crashing the plane with no survivors

Why are "white" nationalists in america so cringeworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

paddytarleton.bandcamp.com/releases
youtu.be/ikHm5wTobME
lordkalki.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/alex-linder-is-a-jew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you so asshurt about him?

Go cry somewhere else faggot

Your so called alt-right movement is a joke. No wonder no one wants to be associated with it.

>Why are "white" nationalists in america so cringeworthy
So Sup Forums is cringe?

only faggots watch vice

Because he is a jewish plant. Why do you think vice interviewed him and not some serious nationalist?

Could it be vice is a shitty 'news' corporation that intentionally manipulates whatever it can in order to paint a certain picture?

>vice
>Leftist news
>not cherrypicking

cant be

Well think about it. You guys worship trannies and you call yourself nationalist. Most of you do not want children and just fuck around.

The only thing that you do is make racist comments on social media which just proves niggers that we are racist and fuels their anger

I know all three of those people personally.
They're not plants.

all hate fueled politics is full of faggots

all my nationalism is just an ironic reaction to leftist hate fueled politics. im not being serious

If he's a plant, why don't you appear and lead the white nationalist movement? I'm sure vice would love to interview someone from Sup Forums. Care to volunteer?

The point is that people like the guy in the video actually exist. It is bad rep for the actual nationalistic movement.

>worship trannies
epic meme
this thread is full of shills
sage

Well I don't slavbro.
I'm just here for the banter.

Is it Heimbach? didn't watch

stormtards are as bad as we wuz kangs

They're loser in their own lives and try to take credit for the accomplishments of other whites.

White Nationalists have always been cringeworthy, regardless of where they're from.

and it took money from Rupert Murdoch. VICE in general is shit.

Its not about vice. Its about anime watching neckbeards who think its edgy to be nationalistic and are autistic enough to bane post irl.

>worship trannies

Wrong board, cunt.

is that way.

Other than his orthodox beard and chubby belly I see nothing wrong here.

Dont act like this board doesnt have at least 10 daily threads about them.

Your whole country is a joke, not an argument

You mean trolls baiting Sup Forums ?

Go fuck yourself faggot.

These are the guys that stabbed those Antifa in Sacramento

Agreed

>10 daily threads

Yeah, no.

Check the archives.

reddit is in full shill mode

Heimbach is out there in the streets. The Traditionalist Workers Party is fielding a senate candidate. These were the guys fucking up leftist scum in Sacramento. What have you done to save the white race?

All this ass hurt. Can't wait for Trump to be President.

Kek wills it.

All created by the sameguy or traps themselves for attention.

Do yourself a favour and Ctrl + F 'Kill yourself' or some pro suicide reply when in a trap thread. There will be like 10 or more people telling them to kill themselves.

Don't forget some LARPy but enjoyable Folk music paddytarleton.bandcamp.com/releases

And metal
youtu.be/ikHm5wTobME

> Two opposing sides
> Every side thinks they're superior when compared to one another

> But really they're both the same

There's nothing Cringy about supporting your
race. Black/Hispanic Business owners eagerly
create organizations that champion there own
kind. The "Cringe" effect comes from all the
sad sacks that "represent" white people.

Look at matthew heimbach. He looks jewish.
I saw a few months ago his video for his plan.
It-summed up was get on welfare and starve
the government. (retarded idea, and the
goverment has the jewish federal reserve, you
can never out starve them)

Alex linder looks jewish. And basically screams
agent provocateur.

David duke has a dusty forum where he begs
for money to tell the world how fantastic he is.
He never made a white community or made
a home school curriculum with all that money.
Now he is old.

RamZpaul has jew fever and likes jack donovan.
a militant homosexual that brags about
fucking young mentally confused boys with
daddy issues.

Jared Taylor who may or may not have married
a woman who worked for the CIA also
champions jack donovan.

Sinead Mccarthy(SP) was trying to get into
the jewish music buisness and looks solid kike.

There is no White Nationalist representation in
America. Nobody has a plan. Worse still
Whites are not interested in preserving there
Whiteness in the USA. Jewish media said it
was Racist and that was good enough for
99% of Whites right there. I would have no idea
how to put kindling under white America's ass.
With everything that's happened Whites don't
care.

no wonder the white race is dying lol

>Why are "white" nationalists in america so cringeworthy?
This is from fucking Vice...what u expect?
Vice isn't going to find some alpha white nationalist who says all the right things and makes us look appealing.

Aside from that fact, if the whole idea of white nationalism is presented as a joke, then anything he said would be considered "cringey" according to the status quo. Think about it.

There are white nationalist who are very well articulated who they never interview: Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer etc.

because "white" nationalist movement is retarded outside America. Also because these shills will get you arrested

Jared "Jews look HuhWhite to me" Taylor and Richard "Implicit" Spencer never fucking take to the streets.

Sinead is a dumpster fire psychopath

cant wait for the the Buzzfeed expose on the Plane Scene as a crypto-Nazi call sign

uncommon
n
c
o
m
m
o
n

The white nationalist concept in an immigrant country like the us is flawed and will never work.

White people have the right to want their own nation. So do black people. It's not immoral.

>Bosnia

>crashing the plane with no survivors

EBIN MAYMAY!!

Like asking "why did no Russians with jobs openly support Solzhenitsyn in the 1970s?"

Only the brainless are going to freely talk to the Jüdenpresse. If the US survives this, will be interesting to see what stories come out of it.

he didnt say it to be epic, he said it so we could properly identify him

Well if you want to split the country then yes. But if you want to keep the us as it is, it will never succeed.

>everybody involved with some group or movement we want to discredit is a "leader"

why is (((journalism))) such shit

whites don't mind sharing with those who share similar values and are prepared to enter ... legally

Who said I was talking about just America?
My mom is Swedish and my dad is German, and I still have lots of family there.
I say things like this while keeping Europe in mind.

Aside from that, being an "immigrant country" means jackshit.
First off, liberals call every white country "a country of immigrants."
I've literally not been to a single country in Western Europe without hearing that bullshit.
France, Britain, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands....even Ireland. They all have some liberal fags calling their country "a nation of immigrants."

But even in the case of "immigrant countries" like America, Canada and Australia, it is still very much possible.
You just are selective of where you let in immigrants from (i.e. "White Australia" policy).
That's what we used to do before the 1965 immigration act.

Quite the opposite, the white concept will work only in a country that is composed of immigrants. What else they can rally behind? They don't have cultural identity like europeans.
White pride was conceived in US, and it only works there.

The numbers of whites are falling in us. You are fighting a lost war. There is more chance for germany to get a nationalistic revolution then the us. But keep believing what ever you want.

You're wrong in that we have a mostly Anglo culture. I mean it's in our language, history, and actual folk traditions but we do have a heavy influence from Irish and Germans.

THIS. That shit used to bug me.
To be honest, Jared Taylor is the only one I'm familiar with.
I stumbled upon his website way back in 2010.
Amren is a pretty good aggregate site to this day (like Drudge) and the opinion pieces are pretty interesting.
I stopped going there like 2-3 years back after the whole meeting in Budapest thing was a disaster.

Aside from him, I never clung to any of the other "white nationalists." But I always found it funny how some of the most vocal looked the most Jewish.
It's as if they think they can look more attractive and more white by trying to act more pro-white.
lordkalki.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/alex-linder-is-a-jew/

David Duke always seemed really self-absorbed too. I've heard it mentioned on Sup Forums before that he just tries to fuck other white dude's wives.....which has fuck all to do with helping out other white people, it's actually hurting other whites.

Yeah, this mook isn't white.

"normies" don't understand that most of the jargon being used here is satire and ridicule, its not to be used IRL.

Vice is corrupt too, they probably looked around for the cringyest one

>Fighting a lost war

t.Mehmet

Even if whites are a minority they can whipe out the trash if they stand together. The nationalists in Germany were outnumbered by communist trash 3:1 and still won easily.

Corrupt media handpicking interviews?

That isn't a neckbeard you fucking autist. That's just a full beard.

> So Sup Forums is cringe?

Come on dude!

>Bosnian proxy
>Vice shilling

Shill thread. Sage

Nonsense.
We have to do two (maybe three things).
1) raise white fertility-rates
2) stop new non-whites immigrants from coming in (God Emperor is working on this one)
3) get rid of the non-white illegal immigrants who are already here (God Emperor is also working on this one)

So as you can see, Trump is technically helping us with these goals as we speak.
We just have to make sure to hold him to his promises.

It's pretty disheartening this dude is out there advocating for our ethnic interests.

He has more balls than basically all of us right now. I just want a country where we don't spend mass sums of money to import trash from 3rd world countries because a bunch of faggots need to show everybody else how altruistic they are.

That's why 40% of the USA voters are far right or alt right .. Kys faggot we make up America and we make it great .. You on the other hand are a stain