Friendly reminder for Sup Forums :)

Friendly reminder for Sup Forums :)

I won't shame/sexualize them for what they wear, I'll shame/sexualize them for their bodies.

what they wear just makes doing so easier/harder. though rest assured it will happen regardless.

Where are the returns on those investments I gave you last year, Mr. Agdgdgwngo? You promised me £5 million withing 2 months for an investment of £2500 and a photocopy of my passport!

k imma go out with my cock flapping around and tell the cops they are a bunch of shitlords when they arrest me

>going outside

meh

A
FUCKING
CHICKEN

A FUCKING TAPESTRY

the fuck is this, tumblr?

That's fine, but all should reserve the right to call out sweaty, smells cunts radiating too much body heat on the train.

>Mr. Agdgdgwngo
Fuck you for giving me nostalgia

>I want to buy toov
>IS IT READY FOR THE HOOD?

Crested crane actually

Put some pants on you hippie.

>allowed

free country I'll say whatever I wanna say

also, how's the weather in Tel Aviv this morning, Shlomo? They paying you enough shekels?

> show legs/tits off
> complain when men don't sexualize you
> complain when men do sexualize you

PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE

Stop posting this trash; Uganda give me an aneurysm.

I work outside and wear pants and heavy boots and handle the heat just fine. The Mexicans do the same but wear long sleeves too. The asphalt workers do all that but also stand next to hot asphalt all day. You don't have to walk around mostly naked to handle the heat

>allowed
Try and stop me.

"friendly reminder" is always followed by something passive-aggressive, accusing and unfriendly

What we need to figure out here is maybe we're dealing with a little bi-polarism, some rage addiction, it could be alot of things.

Lets try a little experiment. I want to see what kinds of things trigger you, ok?

How would you react if I said some negative things about you?

What if I were to tell you that I think you're fat? That you're a fat little snowflake?

I think you're WAAAY too fat for your age.

Does that make you feel any anger?

Huh FATTY?

Jelly belly? You got jelly in your you fat fuck?

You like that shitty tittle jelly belly?

OH YEAH SHE'S A BIG GIRL? GET THAT BITCH SOME MUDFLAPS FOR HER ASS? BIG OL' JIGGLY FATTY BUTT

Haram.

yeah nah ill do what i want

Decency is dead. Liberty was a mistake