Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x63LjrAIFRY
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KOyhoPIvY
youtube.com/watch?v=8y9ST_S14UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

el goblino

Somehow I doubt it.

>pacey nigger with highlights that aren't even good

Please leave us alone, you already destroyed us with the Twitter and Trupadviser shitposting

He's the son of the liberian player George Weah. I'm watching this and he doesn't look like the average stiff American footballer. He and Pulisic are interesting imo
youtube.com/watch?v=x63LjrAIFRY

Soccer is pretty gay

I'm not being sarcastic

Yeah I already get it.
>If sport no crush me no like. Me like when bang brain go boom. skill me hate

Too bad Pulisic turned out to be shit.

t. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

He's just going through a fatigue slump, a month or two as a late-game sub and he'll be back in him prime!

Stoger is an embarrassing manager tbf. Not a single Dirtcuck player is performing well anyway. Telling a 19 year old winger to defend all day and still perform is stupid.

>has a nice shot
>pretty fast
>????
the fuck lmao. the only good prospects are pulisic and McKennie

If your players don't perform under Stöger, they're pure shit.
That guy manages to motivate everyone who wants to actually play with heart in every situation. Dortmund is a complete mess thanks to Watzke's transfer megalomania

t. Stoger

>>????
first touch, passing and headers
Compare him to this guy that plays for the USMNT
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KOyhoPIvY

No one rates Zardes or any My Little Sawker shitter here other than the 10 MLS shills over at their cringey /mls/ reddittor general.

Please don't post that video, you make me want to kill myself
Im sure Weah Jr. has more potential than Gyasi Tardes, but that doesnt really mean anything because its just potential.
Weah needs to prove himself in the next couple years and climb the ranks in PSG. Hopefully he goes to a club like Montpeiller or Nantes or Lyon, where in a couple years he'd actually have a shot of starting
Its a well established fact that the US national team starts complete MLS shitters like Tardes on the regular, which is why we lost to Tripadvisor and Trivago

rent free

t. MLS shitter

t. Doyle

t. MLS shill

Why is an Austrian watching MLS? Very interesting.

Don't forget Red Bull owns a stake.

How many americans were attracted to Football because there are much more white players per team than in most of their sports?

dude what lol

For the record that brainlet isn't the OP

>He's the son of the liberian player George Weah.
Why does he play for America then? Did he get the flags mixed up?

Blame your retarded birthright citizenship.

Everyone who get randomly born on U.S. soil becomes American.
The meme driver's license at Disneyland is harder to get than American citizenship.

He was born in New York

You could easily have just said something along these lines . Why get so worked up about it?

Ok fine, Timothy Weah, the son of George Weah, Liberia's greatest player and one of Africa's greatest ever players, was born in New York City, New York, United States, because that's where his mother happened to be at the time she went into labor.
Due to the birthright citizenship rule that is in place in the United States of America, Timothy Weah was officially born an American, by that holds U.S. citizenship and can now represent the United States in the country's national football team.

Happy?

TIMOTHY WEAH 2017 2018 ● Magic Dribbling Skills, Goals & Assists

Despacito Skills - the American Neymar #respect

Again, why are you so upset about it? Does it affect you in some way?

Please Come To Besiktas

honestly never gets boring. Every good team can suddenly become a shitter and never come back and vice versa. League quality itself isn't good but it isn't bad either

support the Earthquakes

Name one (1) pacey black lad who is still elite after being good at an early age

Willian

He isn't just "pacey". Do you have eyes? Don't you see he is decent with the ball?

Shouldn't this kid be living in the Liberian Presidential house or something? Is he a bastard son?

>The meme driver's license at Disneyland is harder to get than American citizenship.
Had a good laugh at this one Hans

every elite brazilian
every elite argie

Our players aren't known to be "pacy" though. They're know for their flair, tricks, dribbling

Nerman

Isn't "pacey" talking about a player being only fast?
Neymar is more than that.
youtube.com/watch?v=8y9ST_S14UQ

Your players are pacy with flair, tricks, and dribbling
Dani Alves in his prime was fast as shit
ok i mean by this definition of "pacy" and excluding all other traits, this just means a shit fast player

already supporting the sounders (got aware of them when Ivanshitz signed for them)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

None. Niggers just finish puberty before caucasians, that's why they aren't good without age restrictions.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
was the best player against barca

>t.

t. macaco

>Sudaca Nazis
i dont get it. why are some indio Chileans into the nazi thing too

What the fuck? Are those Brazilian Nazis?

1 game.

I'm not a nazi, niggers truly do finish puberty earlier and east asians later.

Yes.