WHY ARE AMERICAN TOURIST SO FUCKING ANNOYING

WHY ARE AMERICAN TOURIST SO FUCKING ANNOYING
ALSO STOP COMING TO MY COUNTRY 1 MILLION TOURIST IS TO MUCH DON'T MAKE US END UP LIKE POORTUGAL FUCK SAKE LEAVE US ALONE

Other urls found in this thread:

thisiswhyimbroke.com/food-spit-scanner-device
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think burger is bad?
Try chink

You know what's worse than American tourists? Australian tourists.

>Iceland

literally who

At least they are americans
And TOURISTS

You haven't become a really angry pepe yet, wait for the ahmeds and make sure to protect your cool island :~)

What the fuck is in Iceland?

tourists go to iceland?

is this a new thing?

Hey I went to iceland. Good times

yes, americans are the worst
why are they so loud

I just saw a group of american or english tourists, cant tell exactly but probably american

5 hwite girls, 1 nigga, 2 hwite bois, arround high school age
lol
why would they even come here

Fuck off, Muhammad.

we have chinks and they are fucking gay and kill themself on the glaciers or fall down from cliffs
And die. and cant drive.
shut up nigger lover

god damn swedish tourists sucking all the nigger cock and not leaving any

What an original comment tbqh

Nope since volcano memes happaned we get 1 million a year

Sup Forums has killed Sup Forums

and now it's all about euro memes

You know, coming for Iceland
That statement isn't cool at all.

Its the truth

reality has killed Sup Forums, mate.

I went to Iceland two years ago, it's not because you only know flights between Algeria and France that there is no other country out there, Mohammed.

The country *wants* tourism

Flights and hotels are dirt cheap. Also, you guys have a gorgeous country

>going to Iceland
>calling me Mohammed

sure, proletarian

I am now pro war with America.

i'm driven to visit other countries wearing a ten gallon hat and spurs on my boots, and demand cheeseburgers from every restaurant around.

looks like i know where i'm going on vacation

Is Iceland the only remaining European country that is truly white and uncucked?

I dont like them either but... We have much bigger problems than short loud Amerigummiebears

>hotels here cheap
Nah
flights dunno know about that.
Some rich guy is building a huge fucking hotel in downtown reykjavik thats gay...
also
i work in downtown reykjavik there is to many tourist more than icefags

What does Iceland think of nordic tourists

no, svalbard is

Come to where i work il spit in your burger

We are white only blacks you see are tourist
We have bunch of asians
but i dont care about them

we are 98% white

Is English your first language, Lief?

I went to your country 5 years ago and tourists were respectful.

You should be grateful, they drop a shitton of money on your sterile rock and are civilized.
You have no ideas how gooks, arabs and russians are compared to americans (which aside of being fat are okay).

If you do I'll kill you. I carry a saliva detector in my pocket and if I find any I will light you up icenigger.

thisiswhyimbroke.com/food-spit-scanner-device

What are the other two percent?

No

Asians

What does Iceland think of its nordic tourists

Well It doesn't say anything about
shit

>a fucking Leif

should be 60 stars on your flag, to represent the % of the white population

All these American tourist threads make me want to go abroad and shit everything up like an Australian... Have to live up to expectations.

Don't mind nordic bros
Danes are good to us norway fags are good to us
Everyone is good to us
but not including UK and usa

It probably helps the economy quite well right
Still as someone said in a tourism thread before, krauts are the worst tourists, as well as chinks who I deal with on a daily basis working in the cheapest restaurant in my local shopping/entertainment mall

>be a waiter on door
>see chinks already walking towards the restaurant through the window
>already cursing my student loan that made me take this job
>they walk in as a group, can't see all of them
>"Hi guys" I say
>they just stand there and stare at me awkwardly
>"Table for...?"
>A middle-aged chink leans in and squints, he didn't understand what I said
>"How many people?" I simplify it even more
>"Seevun" a young girl says in the group
>mfw they're even worse when serving
>usually taking an order takes no more than a minute, walking up and writing down the order
>with chinks it always takes ten minutes
>every time you have to explain the menu to them because they don't understand what is what, even if you recognize them because they have been to your restaurant before
>have to use the 90% of my brainpower that humans don't use in their day to understand what they say through their fucking accents
>finally finish with the order
>they don't thank me
>they NEVER tip, NEVER

suub human trash

>Haven't seen any of my typical Russian countryman tourists

First eurofag on the american continent

oh man, all that tourist money fueling your economy

that must suck

Stay based
Is Icelandic a meme language? I heard it is the hardest language to learn in the world.

Don't stay up too late watching you wife get blacked, Sven. You have to get up early tomorrow to welcome the next boatload of refugees.

I just got off of Travelocity...booked my flight for two weeks from now. Thanks OP.

Where is a good place in Reykjavík to get a burger?

Man up Iceland.

My little country takes more tourists then you can dream of and we handle it.

Its good for the economy and small business too.

Your banks fucked up your economy so catastrophically that you *need* tourism. Stop shitting on your livelihood, Olafur Einarsson.

>Nordic bros
>Sweden

you should be aware, these (((tourists))) might want to stay permanently

i'll spit in your asshole partner

Americans are alright pham. Asians are pure fucking cancer though. They are just as loud as americans the only problem is that they speak chink and noone can understand them. Also they are 10x more rude than americans. Fuck gooks man.

Americans are also funny. An old american couple asked me how old this castle was.

Pic related.

>Castle

I would not say Hard to understand it
But speaking it right etc
There so many stupid rules even Icelanders get confused

>You should be grateful, they drop a shitton of money on your sterile rock
This desu. Where do you think your revenue comes from? SHEEP FARMING?

stop complaining and enjoy the economic boost for your little shithole country

hell, find your own way to rip off tourists so you can profit off your hatred

You are bigger in terms of people

Icelandic and Finnish are two of the strangest languages in Europe, maybe even the world.

The same way you have 0 stars representing the amount of white people in your country

Many other places before senpai
sorry
ironically we were richer before tourist meme caught on
But 2008 kinda raped our economy

Anyone else think temple of time with this pic?

denmark is more dangerous than china, kek

they're loud because they're happy to be on vacation

>castle
kek. those are YOUR genetics, pretend as you might you're not different.

Yeah I have been to that church before pretty cool church tbqh

Thanks for ice export I enjoy my cold drinks. Cheers from Florida

I beg to differ.
Dutch are way worse than krauts, they are pathologically unable to drive correctly too, everytime I cross a dutch on the highway I fear for my life.
Krauts are only really annoying when they are drunk (which happens a lot)
Chinks are pure subhumans, I have tales from friend telling me how they shit in the shower for example, they don't have soul at all.
Arabs are like chinks but in ruder.
Americans are loud and disgustingly fat but they are okay people (unless they are mexicans or rednecks).
Brits act okay but you are goddamn ugly people.
Russians are pure trash too, they treat the people rudely, are loud, make noise in hostels during the night (because they are drunk as fuck), etc...

Best tourists are canadian, aussies and scandinavians, generally good looking people, funny, polite and discreet.

I have been to Florida before
the humid there is fucking cancer

What about German tourists? I will be very polite and not take too many photos.

Also forgot to mention its a growing issue here that tourist shit everywhere in national parks etc
Just LEAVE US ALONE
WE HAD TO PUT UP SIGNS TO GET YOU TO STOP SHITING OUTDOORS

Who the fuck goes to Iceland for SUMMER vacation?

>Iceland doesn't want me to visit

;_;

If I had to pick a country to go to on vacation, it was going to be you Iceland...Will New Zealand cast me out as well?

I can kind of understand his complaints. In the long run they will shift all of their economy towards tourism and then get royally fucked when people get bored of Iceland.

>not knowing the chimpout of british tourists

They literally jump out of balconies, drink till no tomorrow, then throw up and litter our streets. They are clearly the worst, but iI like to think the ones who kill themselves are the worst of their kind.

ALOT of people
its pretty warm here in the summer
20c

>this

MUSLIM GENOCIDE
is coming!

>denmark is more dangerous than china, kek
Wew, citation needed.

>kek. those are YOUR genetics, pretend as you might you're not different.

Im not angry, im not even mocking them. It was just funny. I explained to them what it was and because i am a nationalistic nerd i knew quite alot about the church so i gave them a little lecture on it.

Nice! Thanks Icebro, Århus has some nice places. Its just a shame with all the leftists and sandniggers.

Are your women rampant coalburners who are dying to straddle black dick?

Those aren't actual brits though
They are chavs and literally mentally retarded dudebro's

Youll just turn their beaches into multilayered fortresses

When will you go moron ?
When there is night 18 hours a day and the temperature is subzero ?

Nope some of course mostly not
Women here hate tourist here that got to bars.
and avoid bars where a lot of tourist go and
think the can just get them a drink and they'll let them fuck em

the chinese are to japanese as the dutch are to germans. they're basically the same in animal terms. same iq, different traditions, but same general approach to life e.g. don't murder or rape lots of people. it seems to be almost entirely genetic, btw.

if you dont believe china is safe, you've been brainwashed

source: I'm a polyglot and have been many places for extensive periods of time

>Poor little white guy

I believe that it is safe if we are talking crime, but people die in trafic and work related accidents left and right over there.

With such high demand you should have a visitors tax, to make it more exclusive and bring down the numbers "-good for the environment"

That isn''t too bad. Hopefully this sentiment continues to endure.

My experience with tourists:

>American tourists
Treat you like you're there to show them the entire city, can't count the times I was asked to walk with them and show them what everything is, no idea if this is normal or not.
Also American always think everyone is some ultra-liberal here so they tend to get a little too personal at times.

I met this cool American gay couple who told me how much they hate Islam though and how they had a collection of guns at home when I jokingly asked them if they owned any.

>Australians
Total bros, always immediate friends, I still have friends in Australia that I met here as tourists and even got invited to a wedding in Australia which is still one of the best experiences in my life.
Australians really do love the bants even in real life, they would often make jokes about the IRA bombings to my English friends and make potato jokes to my Irish friends.
They also really cant handle our drugs and take 3 pills in one go because they're used to Australian stuff and it's always the Strayas who are drugged out of their minds in our parks waiting for their friends to drag them to their hotels.

>English
The worst kind, super loud, drunk, English slags constantly harass Dutch men because apparently it's normal for English girls to go after men instead of the other way around.

>Germans
Basically us but a lot more well-mannered, its a little annoying sometimes though because they consider us to be their quirky nephew so they often think everything we say or do is "cute" or "adorable".
Also they dig holes in our beaches, no idea why Germans love digging holes but I can't count the times I walked at the beach and tripped in one of those German holes and then a German appears apologizing 500 times and offering me everything he's holding.

Nice try chang
Chinas a third world sociopathic hellhole

Yeah I know right, we want even let you suck our cocks at passport control and constantly ignore the call to prayer to get drunk and fuck fat chicks that look like haram pigs.

No freedom shitting? Fuck that.

You're no worse than india with your designated shitting spots.

Icelandic is a Nordic language, is not that weird.

Finnish and Hungarian are the only non indo European languages in Europe.

Finnish words are at least easy to read and pronounce so they understand you.
In Budapest there are few street names that I can even read when I stand in front of the sign.

Fucking do it.
Make up absurd bullshit like Australia invented the Lemon and do so whilst drunk and obnoxious, then ask whoevers house it is if you can use the toilets and piss all over the seat and floor, then go to leave but tell everyone you have to go back home to New Zealand immediately because your favourite sheep is dying from chlamydia

Considering there's approximately 12 aussie tourists in sweden and 1 billion swedish 18-30 year old backpackers in australia I don't think we should criticize the aussies too much

Good taste in music user did you listen to their other album it's a fucking banger

>ALSO STOP COMING TO MY COUNTRY 1 MILLION TOURIST IS TO MUCH DON'T MAKE US END UP LIKE POORTUGAL FUCK SAKE LEAVE US ALONE
Calm down we just come in, get drunk, drop off money, and leave.

We're not there fucking shooting at you and shit like refugees.