Who is right?

>Sup Forums constantly rants about how TFA sucks and is borderline equal or worse than the prequels

>movie gets 92% on RT

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>RT
>ever being right

It's a solid 7.

how's this even an argument lol?

>watch pandorum
>I liked it, great atmosphere
>28% rt
hmmm

it's a 4

Sup Forums liked it between December 2015 and February 2016

no it was constant Glib Facsimile posting the day after it came out

>Rotten Tomatoes

Yes because rt is always right isn't it?

The second I came home from seeing it I was posting on here about how mediocre it was and how seeing Luke was the only part of the movie to get any kind of reaction from me

This

Sup Forums isn't you it's a collection of people

In general most of the posts were positive after release

I personally didn't like it gave it a 6/10 due to it being a shitter ANH

I unironically loved every minute of The Force Awakens.

It was a shitty movie. There's no excuse for a movie to copy and paste A New Hope and get away with it. If Lucas had done that you fags would have called for his nuts on a platter.

it was a decent blockbuster action movie, solid 6/10, you can ramp that up to 7,8,9 depending how hype you are for star wars generally.

relied far too much on callbacks to the original but aside from that didn't really do much else wrong.

but then it got too popular and made a fuckton of money so faggots have to be contrarian to the point they start pretending the prequels were masterpieces and TFA is the end of star wars.

also the hero was a girl, to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

6/10 = positive review on RT so you would be part of the % that liked it

JUST

I only take the opinion of 2 critics that I have similar tastes with, why would taking an average of all the tumblrinas with review columns make a genuine consensus?

5.8 then

Blame the stupid marketing that was totally misleading

Sup Forums BTFO

I can't believe there are dumb motherfuckers here who still don't know how RT works

It got an average score of 8/10
And that's pretty much what it deserves

7 is the worst movie i have ever seen. Its dogshit.

Even without comparing it to the other films it was mediocre at best.
>Stupid plot conveniences
>Overpowered main character
>Little to no character growth
>Main villain is a literal manchild autist.

The list goes on.

Theyre called shiils, moron. Notice how no real person with a brain likes that shit.

>attack of the clones is rated fresh

lmao

Rottentomatoes is shit for allowing shit critics to poop on everything

>implying RT's site isn't loaded with lots of fanboy-site reviews

RT hasn't been credible in a long time.

>2.5/4 rotten
>2.5/4 fresh

Really makes you think.

This, it was an entertaining movie, I saw it three times and never got bored ones. It isn't a masterpiece and certainly not the best Star Wars movie, but anything lower than 7/10 for that quality is just Bullshit.

>What is Glib Facsimile

>I saw it three times and never got bored ones
Autism

Its a 7-9 in theaters. Its a 5 or lower when watching it back home. The loud nature of the film and it's frantic pace don't translate well with personal viewing.

> I am 12 and dont know that some reviewers get paid off

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice catch

>the list goes on

I'm sure it does, you have compiled a list with dozens of bullet points why a family blockbuster upset you.

and you say a character is an autist manchild with complete conviction and no self awareness.

> Uneducated random plebs opinion matters

Not for RT not for Sup Forums people that use the "kino" meme. Their opinions are allowed and tolerated only because movies as a business use the feedback to create a product that sells.

Sales (and internet ratings) are not an indicative of quality but in a context where a majority enjoys eating trash quality is irrelevant.

>critics are professio-

great catch, i highlighted it now

Rogue One is better.

I assume they're all professionals.

I agree

>>movie gets 92%
prequelfags
BTFO
T
F
O

how will they ever recover?

>rotten tomatoes
>Sup Forums
hmmmmm

Same reviewers gave Cap 3 a 90 even though the plot was objectively terrible.

Literally the only Star Wars movie to have a rotten score is The Phantom Menace, and even then its still at 56%.
So when discussing Star Wars, Rotten Tomatoes is entirely irrelevant

All memery aside though, it was not that bad. It was better than Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones but not Revenge of the Sith

Rotten Tomatoes is terrible place of misinformation.

An 8.2 average is really high

This looked a lot better in theaters

>"..women demanding to be taken seriously in their chosen profession has never been this much fun"
>Movie is about ghosts

Who is right?

Dumb generic enemies when there was so much room for creativity

youtube.com/watch?v=u2Jn0ZihMgw
these are the kinds of people reviewing it

>rogue one is only 85 percent
>7.5 rating

Truly baffling, at least Rogue One tried to get you to take the characters seriously. In TFA? They had the black character speaking in light ebonics and modern day quirky humor the second he decided to leave the bad guys.

I never watched a single star wars movie
And I don't plan on doing so
They are probably terrible by today's standarts, nothing we haven't seen a billion times
I'm 31 btw

I never eaten a single banana
And I don't plan on doing so
They are probably terrible by today's standarts, nothing we haven't eaten a billion times
I'm 31 btw

kys

>big cgi spaceship battle looked better in the cinema than in a tiny webm

no fucking shit

terrible analogy
apply yourself

R O A S T E D

>disney buys reviews
OH NO!

I saw it one time at his release, another time with my parents and one time on blue ray.

>tfw I could buy and sell all of you snot-nosed punks ten times over

feels good man

you have seen every star wars movie and you post in every thread.

why would (You) tell lies on the internet?

I don't know about RT but when you make a remake that is an offence to the original, the movie is SHIT

>A laff-a-minute,female empowerment fantasy FAR funnier than the original. 4/4
WOW, this is cuck taken to the next level. I get they're all shilling, but to say that it's better than the original is just stupid, pure virtual signalling cuckery

Yeah rt is schizophrenic

>he reads a bunch of professionals with poorly worded positions then rendered even less useful via removing them from context.
>these are somehow less valuable information than the demographic breakdowns of the "audience reaction" which has an infinitesimal share actually giving meaningful thought, and split entirely between a perfect 10 and perfect 1.
If you take out the reactionary twats on both ends, you end up with something around a 6, which sounds pretty on point for me.

see
because it really is

newfag detected, at the very best Sup Forums was underwhelmed with it.

Sup Forums liked it until it came out on torrents
I wonder why

That's not true. A lot of us saw it in theaters. Dumb fuck. A lot of us skipped on Rogue One and waited for the torrent. As soon as they released that footage of the chimpmunk lazily KOing stormtroopers with a baton and it cut to the mexican just staring at her in awe instead of giving her covering fire that's when knew the movie was going to be garbage. Should've made Rogue One a down to earth war film with heroes on both sides.

Rogue One was your typical Marvel flick but a bit worse, I don't get the hate

No, it's definately better than your typical Marvel flick. It doesn't look cheaper than a tv show. It looks like a film.

>Amy Nicholson

that's a man, right?

I honestly can't believe we're even having this discussion.
Anybody with any credible cinematic intelligence wouldn't even give this shit the time of day.
It's a popcorn movie you take your kids too. Mindless fluff. People acting like it's a great cultural cornerstone is why we need another war to purge the weak betas from the gene pool.

Tindr is purging the betas out enough.

>rotten tomatoes says X so it much be true

A lot of genuinely terrible movies, like Crash, have good scores. Fuck off OP.