What do you think of him?

What do you think of him?
Douche or not?

He's a douche, but that doesn't mean he isn't right a lot of the time.

He's a faggot.

Subversive element.

t.Yuri Bezmenov

Never liked him, never will

I just unfollowed him and disliked his normiebook.

Used to love him but he got all gawdy and self obsessed and it's just not good.

his a poof why would you listen to anything a faggot says. Also all you cunt that watch people crap on about shit on youtube are fucked

He's fabulous
People need to lighten up around here

self aggrandizing wanker who is fairly humorous, brought some people into the 'alt-right' camp but now just creates problems

total douche but he makes the correct people mad so I don't care

Good for some keks, but that's it. I hate using the degeneracy meme, but he is degeneracy incarnate. If he didn't trigger cucks and SJWs he'd be absolutely worthless and deserving of nothing other than a slow painful death.

Why are only aussies responding

What did he do this time desu lad

REAL AUSSIE HOURS

SMASH THAT MF LIKE

I dunno anymore, he's a gay who's making feminists mad. Like, who's jewing who anymore?

pretentious shit who pretends to be conservative and le edgy in order to advance his career. fuck this faggot.

Everyone has had dinner. Now to sit down with a few beers for a couple hours of shitposting before bed.

Useful idiot to help overthrow the extreme left. I followed him to see him burn people, which was fun.

I don't see any good reason to ban him though since he didn't really do shit to that Leslie cunt.

He's a bandwagoning faggot who will continue jumping wagons as long as it furthers his career.

He doesn't deserve to live.

Well he called her an harambe and rallied his fan to do so

He is working for a non-white newsoutlet

He promotes racemixing

he is your average cuck

the felicia day of the alt-right

Useful, since he's probably convinced quite a few people to vote Trump.

Got any source on him calling her harambe? She rallied hers too, to counter attack.

Got some threats too

stop triggering me italy

Holy fuck that's a perfect description

Your textbook subversive kike

>le black cocks (black sexual prowess meme)
>le no jewish conspiracy (but admits jews own everything)
>le Catholic (while modern Catholicism is pozzed up, still not to the extent of supporting his lifestyle)
>le conservative (gays have always been conservative goys you should promote it and also do it :^) especially my core audience of 18-20 year old whiteys heehee)
>le "alt-right" (you have a white nationalist movement goyim? You mind if I take that and make it seem to the average person that it just refers to my fanclub?

Good riddance
one less zionist faggot trying to shift the overtone window back to the left on the right side while attacking the left ineptly.

Saying you're gay is the perfect way to get respect from the far left. Progressive stereotypes are their weakness.

useful idiot

And I'm sure he's good at it, seeing how is is a leftist.

Trying to tempt the right wing into cucking for the left. Never cuck for the left because you will always be outcucked by the left. This includes for gays

This. He seems like an fame hound who just wants to be controversial. None of his actions or statements have the ring of sincerity. He's a decent rhetoritician, truly, but as a person he's annoying as fuck and I don't trust him.

i hate internet attention whores, apart from that he's a decent faggot

He's a "totally not doing this for the money" type. Every major figure in the online post-gamergate right has become a money grabbing, fabricated controversy causing cunt.

It's been surreal watching the likes of Milo, go from ridiculing the left/feminists for spreading misinformation, fabricated drama and outright lies to their echo chamber of fucking morons to doing the same fucking thing.

He's doing what the anti-gamergate crowd was doing a year ago. Fuck, he's even canceled appearances due to "security fears" yet he bashed Anita for doing the same.

He's self absorbed enough to have someone tell him about these threads so he can read all of them. Put it this way, would you take gays and remove feminists and muslims? I would. I've been friends with enough gay people to know they aren't that bad and they aren't just mass destructive historically. Also fringe elements like him are what make free speech great. Imo he adds to the overall discussion.

Jew