Your cunt

>your cunt
>how expensive are houses/property?
Canada
400k for an undeveloped plot of land 45 minutes out of the city.

Very cheap far from the city.

The irony of Canada: somehow a massive country with a tiny population density still manages to have expensive land prices.

500k - 1mio

depends where it is, how far and how luxurous

The Jews and Chinese can destroy just about any country through constant subversion and subterfuge

ah yes, because women want to be garbage collectors.
at last i truly see

The problem is all the jobs are in the city. If I could just telecommute, I'd move out to Bumfucktown and take it easy.

If high housing prices are going to keep us out of the market, it might be time for Ontario and British Columbia to start thinking about beefing up our regional transit to accommodate more commuters. The Quebec-Windsor Corridor should have enough people to support building a high-speed rail system.

Homes in actual Canada are very affordable. Often very nice homes in town or on the waterfront are under $100k

@81888794
bad post

t. yank-lite

Problem is that revenue tools are limited to taxes, and no one wants to pay more taxes.

Very expensive

Fuck off; we don't want Ontario any more than you do.

Because the Chinese buy up property in Canada as a way of holding their money outside of China so it's unaffected by their economic fluctuations.

As it stands, there are Chinese people who have never in their life set foot in Canada but own hundreds of homes in it.

10 years ago this wasn't possible, we had foreign home ownership laws that prevented it. Only citizens or permanent residents could own more than 1 house. non-citizen immigrants and temporary residents would only own 1 house maximum, and they had to occupy that residence themselves, no renting out.

Harper removed that law around 2008, around when he cut healthcare budgets and sold off a lot of mineral rights to make it look like he was magically saving Canada from the 2008 global financial collapse. Instead all he did was destroy foundations of our economy and push our own financial collapse a decade down the road, while also ensuring it will be much worse fthan it would have been in 2008.

>The Quebec-Windsor Corridor should have enough people to support building a high-speed rail system.

Wasn't that already announced like last year? But it's going to take like 10 years.

What is it with you pill popping alcoholic islanders thinking you're the real Canada?

What is it with you Americans thinking you're in any real way Canadian?

20-25,000 € for a detached house in the city area. Plus land that is not expensive either.

>Harper removed that law around 2008
never heard this one, what law was it?

Half a million Euros for any decent sized house, especially if you want it in a rural town, with a multiple car garage and large garden.

And that is why you don't marry a loser who without a decent paycheck.

The law limiting foriegn real estate ownership. Can you read?

My city has a housing shortage.

the wiki link would be nice. but lets try 'law limiting foreign real estate ownership canada 2008'

nope could not find it. what was the name of the repealed law? specifically so i can see?