I see a lot of Europeans and other foreigners here who have adopted American sports clubs to root for...

I see a lot of Europeans and other foreigners here who have adopted American sports clubs to root for. I'd like to hear which American teams you root for and your stories about how you came to support them, since some of them are probably pretty interesting.

Americans sharing the same thing about foreign clubs also welcome.

A spaniard won?

kek what sjhitty sport is that¿?

I'm with Washington Redskins.
The reason is that my coworkers who watch NFL (I didn't at the time) kept making fun saying that was probably my team because of the racist controversy, so when I started to watch NFL I just accepted it.

>gaylord silly
>that fucking flag

i just bandwagon every team playing against the patrishits in the superbowl youre welcome

I pick the teams I follow by the ads shown on local TV.

>I can't read at all

Pats because Boston is the only city ive ever been too.Don't care about basketball or hockey. NFL seems somewhat interesting.

I support all Pittsburgh clubs. Steelers, Penguins and Pirates.

My dad worked for an American company and got an offer to live and work in Pittsburgh when I was 17 yo. So we moved to a small town close to Pittsburgh and I went to college there for 4 semesters.
I always enjoyed mostly football (soccer) but since no one gives a fuck about it in the US I got into American Sports aswell. The people there got me into local clubs ofc
Also Steelers had summer camp at college campus there so that was awesome.

I visited some games of all three clubs but enjoyed watching hockey and Penguins the most desu

against the seychelles' brave gaylord silly, i'm not too surprised

Good on you, Germanbro.

>Gaylord Silly
Are we going to see this guy in Tokyo?

Look at burrs score because of spee, that's it.

I bandwagon the Wizzes, I don't really care for US sports outside basketball desu. I went to a concussionegg game once but it didn't excite me as much as floorsqueak

Pennsylvania is the GOAT state, I've only ever been to Philadelphia but it was great

>tfw expected some quaint tourist-y town when I first heard of Germantown
>mfw I went there
>mfw no face

there is a German basketball player who's pretty good. He's not on the Wizards, though/

>I see a lot of Europeans and other foreigners here who have adopted American sports clubs to root for
abominations

Boston franchises because I fell in love with New England area for some reasons (History, landscape, colonial architecture, Lovecraft, acadians...). Also I discovered the Football with Tardits (the only relevant french player) who has been played for Pats.

At this time I didn't expect the hatred toward boston franchises.

Of course we cant' talk of supporter because I don't go go the stadium. But a huge fan for sure.

bump

I live in a neighborhood called the German Village across the street from a German sausagehouse on a German named road in a German built house. If you never picked up a history book you'd be shocked to learn the US was English in any form if you grew up in the midwest

>almost 2 hours to run 800 fucking meters

yeah i bet you hate the whitest football team

Pennsylvania literally only looks good if you compare it to Florida or New Jersey.

for me, it's the Cincinnati Bengals

>ameridumbs can't comprehend the metric system
that's 600 miles, you dimwit

shit that's fast then how in the fuck

New York Mets, because I like Seinfeld

I'm starting to regret that choice

I bandwagon anybody playing the USA basketball team, as well as whatever soccer team generates the most keks at the moment

I care somewhat for shit and giggles about he LA Dodgers, first luck swing game I ever had to endure
I care somewhat for shit and giggles about the NE Pats, first nigger collision game I ever had to endure

Honestly it's just irrelevant noise to shitpost about.

>ywn be a man named gaylord silly from the seychelles
why even live?

>LA Dodgers
I don't know you, but I hate you

Thanks Mehmet, mit alles und scharf bitte.

el goblino

I have no way to respond to that

I love you too buddy.