Beaner traitors at the Olympics

Who expects to see the beaner flag carried by ungrateful Mexican "American" athletes?

What goes through the mind of a White cuck that seeing the Mexican flag carried by so called Americans doesn't register as a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_limited_recognition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FUCKING BROWN BEANERS GIT OUT
>THEY STEAL OUR JOBS
>GO BACK TO MEXICO

>HOW DARE THIS "AMERICAN" SHOW THE MEXICAN FLAG NEXT TO THE AMERICAN ONE

God you people are pathetic.

>American born
>trains with American coaches
>at U.S. facilities
>represents the U.S. at an international competition with a worldwide audience
>holds up a flag of another country as equal to the one that gave him the opportunity to be there
You don't see the problem? What about holding another country's flag while protesting an American presidential candidate? Doesn't seem wrong to you?

So are you apparently. Go back to the bedroom where Abdul is fucking your wife, if your lucky they might let you watch

Dummes Blatt.

>man makes your country proud
>attempt to assimilate him by not allowing him to wear his flag next to yours
enjoy your narcissistic personality disorder OP

Need to make a law that if you do this you get deported.

The point is, what makes the Mexican flag "their flag" given that they're american born and trained in the U.S. The only way it makes sense is if it's a "fuck you" to White america and a symbol of non-White racial loyalty.

>Representing to US
>By blatantly showing allegiance to another country

Where do you think he'll stand if the US go at war with Mexico ?

How is that inot anyway different than if he waved the confederate flag to show pride in his southern heritage?
Besides the fact southerners are fat stupid and lazy

>get reminded at every turn that youre a "dirty beaner"
>get called brown spic every day
>works his way out of the lowest class
>works the system
>makes it big
>"HOW DARE HE SHOW THE MEXICAN FLAG NEXT TO THE AMERICAN ONE"

>where you from?
>"America, but Im originally from Sweden/Germany".

You're fucking retarded.

They do it because their parents are usually immigrants and rise them with traditional mexican values probably because the "American way" has a way too high chance of turning children into infertile degenerates.

desu infertility has ways to get around it, having mexican blood not so much.
it's his physical ability and motivation that your cuck compatriots didn't possess.

This wetback gets it.

If I moved to the US, Id be a "proud American" etc., but I would proudly present my Austrian heritage.

Similar to what the Germans do in Octoberfest etc.

Funny how you only get mad when its Mexicans.

False equivalence. Mexico is a foreign nation. The Confederacy was basically a different ideology and was never recognised as a separate state by the United States, or any other state for that matter.

50% of all Olympic winners representing other countries trained or went to college in America.

FACT.

>expecting to see an American Mexican win anything, to have the chance for this display.

Yeah, you can boost your countries birth rates by accepting Mr shkelesbergs deal and importing a million Turkish roaches daily to rape and enrich. But mostly rape.

Wrong, since alot of Americans DO proudly wave the confederate flag.

No, not wrong. The Confederacy was not a foreign nation. Mexico is. The Confederate flag is an American flag. The Mexican flag is not.

>>>holds up a flag of another country as equal to the one that gave him the opportunity to be there
lel even my father knows mexico is not equal to the US in anything but soda production

They've been upset about that phenomenon long before this, though. It's not so bad when times are peaceful, but when there's conflict and unrest looming in the air, associating yourself with a foreign country can easily raise the question of a person's loyalty.

>"There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic … There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else."
>-Theodore Roosevelt in 1915

No one celebrates Octoberfest.

The only people who do shit muh heritage sike that here are the Irish and everyone hates them too.

>doesn't accept someone born in america as american
>gets upset when they self-identify as as something else

make your mind up

I don't care as long as they acknowledge both flags. Not like that spic Cain Velasquez who was born and trained in the U.S., but claims his nationality as Mexican.

The confederacy was a foreign nation when they seceded from the union. That's kind of the entire point of secession

This.

I have NEVER seen anyone wave a Confederate flag waved by a competitor at any Olympics games!

>The confederacy was a foreign nation when they seceded from the union
>No foreign government officially recognized the Confederacy as an independent country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

If no other sovereign nations recognise you as being sovereign, chances are you are not sovereign. They were just rebels fighting against the government.

Fucking retards, this is Sup Forums's version of identity politics.

That's because as stated above southerners are fat stupid and lazy, but the same principle applies.you might see it at a fried chicken eating contest I guess. You guys only get butthurt when it's beaners that do it. Sainthe Paddy's day, Oktoberfest, Southern States is all fine though because theyre (((((white)))))

>"American"

kek

there's no such thing

you are just a bunch of nignogs, spics, chinks and white trash thrown in together, glued by a police state. you're as fake as belgium, the only difference is that you are a super power

>the only difference is that you are a super power
>roach understands its place

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/10/rape-deniers-9-facts-about-illegal-alien-crime-the-media-covers-up/

Dude are u serious?
The Confederate States of America
>a separate government entity when convenient
>just rebels when it's not

The only difference between Mexico and the Southern Confederacy is that the Union re-conquered the South and made it part of the US again

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_limited_recognition

Wtf? Is this really a thing? How could anyone find that acceptable?