Emigrating to USA

My wife told me this morning that she wouldn't mind moving to America, I've always loved the idea of it - I doubt we would do it for some time yet if we did decide to, but I would like to be armed with as much knowledge about our options if it comes to it.

We are a young, white, christian couple.

What is the best way to emigrate?
How long does it take?
Best places to emigrate? (Were both semi-rural born english southerners)
Would you guys like/accept us?
Would you guys teach me the ways of the gun?
Any other advice?

>be american
>get shot

Move to Sweden instead.

Why would we want to?

99% less likely to be shot than in the states.

Sweden looks to be a horrible place and I'm really not going to learn arabic

99% more likely to get raped by a nigger in sweden.

I too want to move to the US. Going to law school in Chicago

I found a beautiful white town called Naperville just outside Chicago. Great for work commute and it has hardly any niggers.

Oh and take a look at the properties. You'd be amazed. Type Naperville into Zillow

Don't go there Ahmed,Trump will holocaust you.

Meh.

Try New England or Flyover Country

>Nigger
Probably on par with the US, I'd say. You're 99% more likely to get raped by a Muslim in Sweden than the US though.

> scared of minorities
> move to 62% white nation where every nig has a gun

BRAVO NIGEL

Here's your cowboy boots, burger, gun, and FREEDOM

God bless

>Best way to emigrate
Make sure you are well read on our history, our constitution, our pledge, and your oath.

>How long does it take?
Typically 7 years for the whole process, best get started soon, some instances like asylum, or marriage, or serving in the armed forces, or work visas can get you over here alot faster though.

>Would you guys like/accept us
We would love our predecessorkin! It's a well known fact if you have a british or aussie accent, you are a delicacy, and are usually exalted as a god. You will most likely find it hard to keep women off of you if you arent repulsive to look at.

>Would you guys teach me the way of the gun?

Most certainly, it's not a bad hobby, though somewhat expensive if you're really into it. Also great for self-defense.

>Any other advice?

Im assuming you probably want a predominantly white christian community, I'd recommend the midwest, places like Nebraska, Idaho, Colorado, Wyoming, Etc.

The different regions have their own cultures, so you may want to consider that in deciding where to settle. Cali/oregon/washington/nevada are generally the party-centric, progressive, liberal degenerate stereotypes you'd read about on Sup Forums

The south is pretty great (where i live), great weather, great culture, cons are a fuck ton of blacks, though usually you are in good company of fellow whites who hate negros, awesome food, and plenty of christians and probably the most morally sound place of the USA.

New england is very alive, lots to do, big city, people are assholes though, pretty liberal, a pretty even mix id say of liberals and conservatives though, not too bad, very expensive though

Midwest is still a frontier, mostly just whites trying to continue developing the land.

Also, don't be one of those foreigners who just compares america to your old country all the time, no problem in having pride of your heritage,but god damn we hate people who come here just to bitch and moan about how inferior we are. AMA

you emigrate from places. you immigrate to places. retard

what part of white christian do you not understand?

where did i mention minorities?

Yes?
I am looking to emigrate from UK to USA, I'm sorry if you cannot comprehend the english language

what kind of career do you have?

This!

Actually rural Oregon and Washington, even rural California are quite redpilled and Christian heartland-ish.

I'm a software test analyst for a FTSE 250 company, my wife is in retail management - she is currently completing a masters in something to do with perfume.

thanks for the advice, I love the look of new england but would be open to something different - hell we can always holiday there

Obey cops and you won't get shot. Stay away from ghettos and cities/towns with high black populations and you won't have any problems. America is huge, try to find a climate you like and then move into a white area. The nigger blacks stick to the ghettos and shoot eachother, inflating the crime rate by quite a bit. The rest of the shooting is done by cucks who found out their wife is fucking other men, extreme conflicts between dumb people and cops dealing with blacks who can't comprehend authority and how important it is(No matter what your opinion or feelings are) to obey an officer.

I Don't know the details about the process because i've always lived in the greatest nation on earth and have never seriously considered leaving, even with the rise in SJWs.

The higher elevations in places like new mexico, arizona and colorado have some beautiful and manageable weather. Many wealthy people buy vacation homes there.

>We are a young, white, christian couple.
I see.
Do you own any knives, e.g. for applying spreads to bread?
Have you, in your place of employment, ever been accused of anti-social behaviours?
Where exactly do you live? Just postcode will do.

We have notified MI6 of your post, by the way.

I dated a British immigrant. It took her nearly 10 years to become a citizen.

He said he wants a gun so Chicago and Illinois are out of the question from the start.

OP look into central Kentucky, it's beautiful, people are wonderful, and cost of living is low even with a great quality of life.