"Loser, you're a loser. Are you feeling sorry for yourself, you big baby?Baby want a bottle?, a Big Dirt Bottle?"

"Loser, you're a loser. Are you feeling sorry for yourself, you big baby?Baby want a bottle?, a Big Dirt Bottle?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QX5hNeBrK0
youtu.be/CoF42UppkI4
youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM?t=98
youtube.com/watch?v=QJqwW-ivdlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOGGLE

DO I LOOK LIKE I KNOW WHAT A JAY PEG IS?

DALLAS?

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

and saturday

S A L A D

?SALLAD

a Big Dirt
>boggle

What is it about this show that makes for the best youtubepoops

Probably has something to do with the comedy being less outrageous than other animated shows. Imagine a Youtube Poop about the Simpsons or Family Guy. They're too bombastic and "wacky" already so the audience would kind of expect that. Meanwhile KotH is more subdued and serious but has funny lines and moments, meaning you can make weird stuff and the audience is more surprised by how different it is

the realism, characters, and genius dialog

>made a youtube poop a few months back for fun and to learn editing skills
>rewatch it
>some of it drags on too long
>some of the jokes aren't funny

how do i fucking write something consistent?

do i need to come up with a plan or something?

a part of me wants to slice different episodes and make a cohesive story

the only thing i learned is that the better jokes are the ones that use the character's voice but slicing it in a way where it's funny like changing "im coming tomorrow" to "im coming" is funny i think

this is the poop for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=1QX5hNeBrK0

did you guys ever make one? anyone else have any experience?

It's the realism for sure.

YTP is childish shit and you should feel ashamed for ever enjoying that crap

sus

good youtube poops are some of the best art created by humans. im sorry you are too dumb to appreciate it.

SWING BOBBY SWING
youtu.be/CoF42UppkI4

says the guy who has a narrow urethra and can't get it up.
This is why he's not the father of bobby. Horse cock sucking faggot

top notch

>t. guy who hadn't seen aliantos

i am ashamed

>CIA not five fucking seconds into the vid

Not nearly random enough. Too much normal dialogue.

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

KOTH was basically a real life sitcom just happened to be animated, so there was a lot more contrast between the hokey and wholesome source material and the irreverent transformative work. Like, as that another user said, take The Simpsons for example. Remember that time Homer got into a fight with the AI house and had his brain exposed from the injuries? Or the time his new boss was a supervillain who conquered the East coast (not to speak ill of You Only Move Twice, it's probably my favorite episode)? The line is blurred in that universe between normal everyday activities and non-canon wackiness, how do you even YTP that? Then you have KOTH where the craziest things to ever happen were stuff like Dale getting his finger cut off by a saw, Hank going to hell and back to prove to the government he's not a woman, Bill investigating whether an Army super soldier program (actually placebos) are to blame for him being a fat loser, and last but not least, Hank taking a bullet for Dale from a vigilante because of a stolen lawnmower prank gone wrong that made everyone think Dale was pulling a Texas tower sniper. Even something as simple as "shut the fuck Luanne" is such a drastic departure from what everyone knows about these very consistently-characterized people that you can't help but crack up at it. Hank's "loser" speech was originally a well-meaning demonstration and he's immediately apologetic after Peggy asks why he's yelling, but a simple edit of him reiterating an earlier line turns it into a gloriously out-of-character and vicious tirade. Another personal favorite is nicotine withdrawal from throughout an episode being spliced together as aggressive spousal abuse heard through the wall.

youtu.be/iZ8nN6hTnmM?t=98

The finale of this one kills me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=QJqwW-ivdlM

There goes user, the biggest ass thar ever lived
What a douche

Literally rëddit.

The cardinal rule of YTP is to never under any circumstances use the bleep, it just kills the flow of the entire poop, if anything you should be making the characters say fuck even more via soundbytes

That was unwatchable user. I've never heard of youtubepoop before so I don't know what a "good" one would be, but if that is any indication of what it is supposed to be like whole thing is retarded.