Just be yourself bro, muscles dont matter lol just talk to girls like I do lol it works for me lol

>Just be yourself bro, muscles dont matter lol just talk to girls like I do lol it works for me lol

If you're so jealous why not take a step to improve your life, and go to the gym?

Because I'm not a normie with perfect muscle insertions or a good steroid source

thats the most pathetic excuse i have heard ever
"i dont have gods given insertions so im just not gonna workout at all"
lmaoing at ur lyfe

There's no point if you don't have good insertions man.

shit leaf thread # 8274639

Kara boga

lol you think that body is hard to achieve? you can get that by eating shit but still going to the gym.

Yeah that's a lie

nope
you are just dumb
even with the worst genetics possible you can get this size, as a natty too

I literally have that chest and I barely work out. You must really have some shit tier french genetics. No anglo shit.

Do you people genuinely believe these bodies are achieveable natty?

Just lmao

Yeah, maybe if you went out more to the gym and put some hard work and dedication you'd realise. Even the person with the weakest "genetics" can still be "shredded". Get off your lazy ass and work out, you're just upset that people put effort into looking good and you cant be arsed to.

These people's pictures are from the steroid general.

It's literally a cope to lift Natty. Impossible to ever look good.

I dont think you realise what steroids are.

have you even tried lifting at all?
everyone starts with a different base body, but you can still improve loads, there is no reason to not improve what you can atleast, even if you have bad insertions they can still get bigger and better looking.

Obviously he hasn't if he says that there's no point if he can't cheat his way through

Really makes you think when normies think people on steroids' bodies are easily achievable.
>just eat some chicken breast and lift a few weights bro im sure you'll compete

Yeah ive tried and it does fuckall.

How am I suppose to compete with people cruising test, let alone running multiple compounds and orals? It's impossible.

then stop lifting and get fat you stupid fuck, what are you literally complaining about? be that fat sack of shit that claims "MUH GENETICS"

stop making excuses. people are not naturally weak.

I'm not making excuses faggot. I genuinely cant decide on a reliable source.

Sorry Buddy but it's not as easily accessible as in the UK.

source of what, roids? just find the black guy at the gym.

That's not reliable or cost efficient.

The ones I've found on the internet seem sketchy that ive looked at so far and I'm unsure about how sanitary their practices are or how accurately dosed it is.

lmao
is that a thing

i like to lift because of the feeling you get post workout, the pain is orgasmic. other than the fact that i enjoy it i want to be strong, because reasons.
looking like some shredded 9% bodyfat destroyer is simply too much fucking work
not only do you have to eat specific shit at specific times, you have to set up your week accordingly. it's so time consuming and really just a lifestyle. most of the friends i got that are like this have no life outside of the gym. they bang girls through tinder but otherwise their lives are boring as fuck and revolves around the gym. maybe they enjoy it like that who knows, though i don't want to be unemployed to look good.

yea or the biggest guy at the gym

You don't have to eat anything specific at any specific time though. You just have to inject yourself and take pills at the right time.

That's LITERALLY all it is.

if you dont know how to get quality roids then you're not ready for a cycle. do at least 1 year as a natty, you'll have made the relevant contacts by then.
also i'm a natty myself with good genes (big bone structure) so i don't see the reason and honestly i feel like if i did a cycle by now i'd turn into hulk and wouldn't be able to move properly or run effectively.
steroids dont burn fat mate, if you're skinny then perhaps but if you eat grass all day and think steroids is the best option you're being delusional. i wouldn't touch roids before i could bench like 100 at least, for ex.
that's it. one of my friends who's like this ALWAYS has to comment on other guys' size when we hung out. it was fucking retarded and i don't see him anymore. i met some of his equally neanderthal friends and noticed that they all do it. "look at spaghetti arms over there" "that guy need a sandwich" "that guy is so small look how small he is". it's borderline gay with these guys

100 kilos*: 220 lbs

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

>steroids dont burn fat
What is tren?

Just LOL. You can run 250 mg test per week and starve yourself and you'll lose zero muscle and get cut as FUCK. It's a cope.

trenbolone may or may not assist in burning fat but it's not some magic fat evaporator you dumb fucking leaf

>starve yourself
>lose zero muscle
That's not how physics work at all you fucking dumb leaf.

It literally is magical though. there's no competing.

>he thinks roids can replace food
i bet he takes those vegan nutrition pills too

i don't get you
you're arguing that you cannot get big because of "bad insertions" (it doesn't even fucking work that way) and have to cheat to get big?
i bet you're just not eating or sleeping properly and don't consume enough protein.
even with a crematorium metabolism you can balance it by eating and coupling it with appetite giving natural supplements like ginseng.
you are impatient and lack persistence.

How is it cheating

it doesn't matter, people who juice from the get-go generally have low self-esteem or are insecure in other ways.
the only acceptable forms of juicing is when you make it a lifestyle and cannot improve after a certain point, typically years of working out as a natty.

And what do you base that on? Your feelings?

It's retarded to make these idiotic "standards" of "you must life for x years and have y lifts". On what basis did you come to that conclusion?

the problem with most people who run cycles in their teens or 20s is that they do it for a) pussy b) confidence and/or c) other misgivings like being bullied when younger
this group in most cases just want quick results and it usually culminates with them stopping their routine by their late 20s or early 30s, where their hedonistic, impatient and impulsive lifestyles turn their bodies into a mess

And why are any of those reasons worse than reasons you personally find justifiable?

The two questions here:
1. What are the goals?
2. What are the risks vs benefits of doing the easiest path to the goals?

I literally weigh 60 kg and have had 4 girlfriends in my lifetime

and further, it's not a conclusion it's just a logical assessment. you're most likely not serious enough to continue with the pain once you've gotten big enough, afterwhich it will turn into a shitty thing you "have" to do, and lastly you'll just quit it entirely- once you stop using for whatever reason your strength will plummet and you'll lose motivation even more.
irrelevant, i don't live for this shit i just want to be stronger.
what i'm saying is that you are evidently a gym noob, and a gym noob wont be able to utilize shit like tren properly

I wasn't going to use tren. I was going to use test and an oral.

whatever
and as for
>risks
you know them
anyways of the things i listed the dumbest reason to use is for pussy, i hope you have other reasons

The risks seem tiny compared to the benefits.

I want to use them for the mental benefits too because I heard that the brain has androgen receptors so I can be less beta

alright just don't lash out and start being a prick to people with your newfound confidence incase you actually succeed with your plans
this is another way to instantly spot the kid who got bullied as a child

Yeah I did get bullied so what now im trying to recover

God damn I love batko

Useless if youre not on. Impossible to look like this

Umm face is much more important sweetie..

U think anyone wonders what his face is like?

Nobody gives a shit about muscles. The important stuff:

>height
>face
>wallet
>.........................random bullshit
>muh muscles

>Why don't you have any friend? Making freind ain't hard, Just talk to others lol

Lmao at the coping

The body is everything you fool. Money and face are a retarded coping mechanism.

You got it backward you retarded canacuck
Ugly manlets go to gym trying to compensate for their drawbacks but fail miserably bc body is irrelevant while tall handsome chads have never been to gym and score more pussy than gymfags can dream of