unironically love the taste of blood, always have like

blimey

It's 1658 in Ulster

>aussies have a national sorry day for the abos
>we have no national holiday to apologise to the Irish

astonishing how dire american culture is
it's like an anti-culture

tastes of irony

I have made a peaceful and legitimate request for cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick!

good lad

Le 56% face

Feel light headed, but I have to go to a important class in 20 minutes.

Ameriblacks please leave

Had an interview at sainsburys and the interviewer said he’s taking me on and to make sure I’m free on the 28th as I’ll be invited to the induction

Still no phone call or letter or email saying I’ve been successful and got the job

?????????? It’ll be 2 days since the interview tomorrow

Meanwhile the US has a holiday where we celebrate our victories over Native Americans by stuffing our faces with turkey and beer.

When the Euro replaced the German Mark they needed weeks to replace the ticket machines in car parks. People got trapped with their cars in there all the time. SUV drivers just rammed down the barriers for us. I am still thankful. :)

lads

why don't unis have lectures at like 7pm 8pm 9pm

I think it would be VERY cool.
In fact I'd perhaps be more inclined to learn.

Imagine sitting in a huge lecture hall when it's pitch black outside.

28th is a way away and they're busy. Give it a week and then you can chase up

Considering America have a population of 300 million, even if only 30% of us were white, when it's really more like 50-60%, we would have more white people than any country in Europe.

So there's a higher chance I'm white than a random European is.

Columbus Day is now Natives Day you runt

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510755255422.webm

Story?

youtube.com/watch?v=fRj34o4hN4I

Society's designed for normoids who enjoy TOIL and the company of other normoids.

because the lecturers have lives and schedules unlike students (and you specifically)

That looks like that kid from that one show.

That's not how demographics work you fat burger brown boy

>the VIRGIN Australian
>has a national holiday where he apologies like a cuckold to the abbo bulls

>the CHAD American
>celebrates the genocide of native american "people" with a mighty feast of victory

lil peep's death hit are lad hard

its meant to

too seeps
imbeech phrumph

liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_1510771641

based black man

t. Doesn’t have a clue what the population of Europe is

is /cum/ broken

When I was in year 2 my parents said they'd get me a gameboy if I promised to do piano until year twelve
But I only did it to year 10 because I was too busy playing runescape to practice and failed my exam
My piano teacher would always play even when he didn't have a student, and as I heard him playing I would always stand outside because I wasn't sure if he had a student or didn't want to interrupt him. I'd always stand outside for about 15 minutes until he came out to look for me. But he just thought I was late all the time.

wish i lived in the mad max world

>Considering America have a population of 300 million, even if only 30% of us were white, when it's really more like 50-60%, we would have more white people than any country in Europe.
Correct.
>So there's a higher chance I'm white than a random European is.
Incorrect.

>Considering America have a population of 300 million, even if only 30% of us were white, when it's really more like 50-60%, we would have more white people than any country in Europe.

You cannot refute this

Name a European country with more that 100 million white people. You have exactly 5 minutes. Andddd go.

any bitcoin chad in

Remember to post "brm brm" in this thread

>every brm = one less serv
>bonus points for attaching a picture of operation storm

Your one holiday is thanking the natives and the other is mourning the genocide and calling columbus a murderer, lying yankoid

none of these man can test me

>The virgin USA
>Run by a Kenyan for eight years

>lil peep
That retarded cat with the retarded tongue?

hmm

not anymore you don't. We've all seen the news and shows about it and how its being changed

*pops me willy out*
Gee willickers! Now won't you look at that? Me willy's a bit stiff! Oh dear...

The total number doesn't matter. Percentage share of the population is what determines likelihood you mong.

should i buy a pair of ATH-M50X headphones lads

what does a flammenwerfer do?

rebuilding the qt folder after I deleted it in an episode of so-called "depression" last year

Russia. And if you want to get technical, 110 million live in the European portion so you're still wrong.

All you did was repeat the same thing that isn't true. That doesn't make it true, John Hernandez Tyrese Shaq Johnson

It makes more sense to compare Europe and the USA directly as they are roughly equal in land area and states = countries in Europe

werfens flammers lol

>the reason why we can't have comfy night hour learning is because of normies
What other things have normies done to make life less pleausrable? Kill all normalfags

sounds like a blood thinner

there are a LOT of things I hate about yanks but if I had to pick one then the main thing I hate is the fact they think their shit civil wars were major global events in history
no one learns about yank civil wars or cares, tiny irrelevant part of British history

Been doing my first real stint of toil for three days now
It's boring and I don't talk to anyone but it's not so bad and for some reason girls look good in hi-vis vests plus now I can afford more booze

>he fell for altright faux outrage memes

It was "War on Christmas" tier

>there's a higher chance I'm white than a random European is

Saw a down-and-out in Seattle last night. His sign said not "I need food" or "I need a job" but "I need a fat bitch". What could this mean?

>So there's a higher chance I'm white than a random European is
Yank """""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""
Fucking Jesus wept

but black people
and human rights
or whatever

56% is 56% regardless of how many white people are in the USA.

If there are only 5 million people in a European country and 99% of them are white, there is a higher percentage that a person you are talking to on Sup Forums from that country is white than there is with an American.

baffles me how they can go anywhere, do anything, but they choose to be in the ONE refuge we have

>Courtney Cox is 94 years old

Where does the time go

>there's a higher chance I'm white than a random European is

>the yank forgot russia exists
howling

yanks are white

>MoP was 7 years ago
h-haha

my piano teacher was peng and wore tight jeans

>Black history month
>Succumb to inner cuckoldry for a whole month

>It makes more sense to compare Europe and the USA directly as they are roughly equal in land area and states = countries in Europe

>just voted to leave the EU because muh national sovereignty
>B-BUT IT'S NOT FAIR TO COMPARE US ON A NATIONAL YOU HAVE TO COMPARE ALL OF YUROP

oh no no no noBAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Russia
>European

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Yuros cannot recover from this.

That actually might be a good pickup line if you make it sound like you're talking about the relationship with the woman being the flame.

any fantasy land man in
youtube.com/watch?v=y0KyhRkgThc

My cat has a massive tumor on her shoulder and down her leg. She can hardly walk and eats at a rate of one dry bit every 10 seconds
She has an appointment with the vet next week :(

Russia is Asian.

russia has always been european
are you actually impaired

It is a really good line. Captures everything perfect about the futurist and romantic elements in fascism.

Based serb man

>yank education
110 million people live in the european part

a fat bitch presumably reached such a state through eating copious amounts of food. Thus she can probably afford to provide for him

>russia is asian

I wouldn't exactly call it "living"
More like "existing"

You do realise that Europe is a continent and not just a union don’t you lmao

America is Judeo-Negroid.

im sorry lad

>Probability changes based on numbers