Since this piece of shit game became a meme ive thought it was just a stupid fad...

Since this piece of shit game became a meme ive thought it was just a stupid fad. Now after reading a comment of a guy from my town im starting to worry.

He said that today at his uni (chemist) a professor dedicated a whole lot of time to talk about the dangers of pokemon go, specifically, because some retards could interrupt classes in the lab becaue there was a "gym" there (i guess this is a point where the pokeman autists gather or something).

Now what the fuck is this? Shouldnt this be legally regulated? Can someone put "something" inside your area, say your house, in their augmented reality devices for people to go and get it? How can this not be very illegal and dangerous?

I can imagine it: People setting lots of imaginary shit in public spaces, and then these spaces become useless because of autists playing in that place. Permanently.

Do these faggots set any limit to where you can "map reality"? What if they hide imaginary stuff inside real people walking in the street and you have to go and open them up to get the price?

Im sure shit like that will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/entertainment/pokemon-go-players-are-trespassing-on-private-property-while-playing/273883562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

However, they aren't really -there- are they? I could create my own copy of the maps and place something at that location. It's not a shared resource, just using the GPS to move around rather than a controller.

> What if they hide imaginary stuff inside real people walking in the street and you have to go and open them up to get the price?

This is what people of Chile actualy believe

>However, they aren't really -there- are they?

Eventually they will, in the sense that interacting with virtual stuff will have the same repercussions real stuff has in real life. It can only lead to that.

>some retards could interrupt classes in the lab becaue there was a "gym" there

..... tell them to GET THE FUCK OUT???

Don't think you appreciate autism's need for Pokemon

the fuck are they going to do?
fight the teacher? the class?

>..... tell them to GET THE FUCK OUT???

it shouldnt happen for starters.

How can be possible that other people put fantasy stuff in your spaces and you cant use it for its real use anymore because it became just another layer of reality, not "reality". This shit is going to get crazy.

That poison gas Pokemon (I don't know its name as I am not autistic) should be exclusive to Holocaust memorial sites.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Statists crack me up

>le corporations are all good intentions meme

>it shouldnt happen for starters.

Life cannot be planned around shouldn't. Learn to adapt, solve the problem when it happens because you sure as fuck aren't going to be able to outsmart people pulling these shenanigans anyway.

>Life cannot be planned around shouldn't. Learn to adapt

Of course life can be planned. What are you, an insect that just reacts to light?

>Of course life can be planned

b*ck to reddit

>le governments are all good intentions meme
At least corporations don't have a monopoly by force, unlike the government.

Pokemon go uses data collected from the companies previous game Ingress. Which was pretty much a territory war, with the same principle of walking to user nominated landmarks.
Atm you can't ad new landmarks.

>What if they hide imaginary stuff inside real people walking in the street and you have to go and open them up to get the price?
*tips tinfoil fedora*

>corporations are powerless

what are lawsuits?
youre a cuck. and you cant see beyond your nose.

What is stopping it from placing pokemon on private property and giving people an incentive to break into places?

Lawsuits, retard. And you don't need to be in an exact location to catch it.

Just exercise the NAP and shoot whoever puts their autist station on your property.

Played it for half an hour.
Pretty shallow and boring desu.
But at least people get run over by cars or something. Hope so.

>Can someone put "something" inside your area, say your house, in their augmented reality devices for people to go and get it? How can this not be very illegal and dangerous?

Breaking and entering is already illegal

>Do these faggots set any limit to where you can "map reality"?

They don't, but the owner of the property can request to have their property excluded.

Our railway company did this, because people were jumping on the tracks to collect Pokemon.

>What are trespass laws
Look Texas, even you have them. Just put up no trespassing signs and call the police if people ignore them.

The fact that only beta males play it.

They would never break a lock, just camp in front of your door and when you come home they ask you if they could come in.
Then you let them in and rape their boypussy.

That's a shame, you guys should have just let the chips fall where they may on that one.

Is it so hard to believe that pokemon trainers are not above the law?
It's up to them to decide if the pokemon or the pokestop is worth it to attempt breaking the law.
Just as you decide whether breaking the glass is worth it for the jewelry behind it.

>chinks actually created something interesting even if it is fucking stupid and negligent and encourages people to break the law

>oh wait, not, niantic is a US based company in san francisco

holy fuck, can asians fucking do anything right

>Lawsuits, retard. And you don't need to be in an exact location to catch it.

That doesnt answer my question dumb fuck. The game still gives players an incentive to trespass even if the law gives them an incentive not to.

I dunno dude I saw one autist fight off a pack of wild apes on a train with just his katana

A cafe near my house which is usually empty is now flooded due to it being in perfect location of multiple stops, gyms and rare pokemon. It can be used as a form of advertising by small businesses but should be banned from public places or restaurants.

>incentive
>incentive
>incentive
You keep saying that, yet, you don't understand what it means.
Says a lot about how much you know about the game.
There's an immersive option to catch pokemon, where you see them in your camera.
The other option to catch them is just having them in range; which usually puts OUTSIDE of any reasonable property range so you don't trespass.

>trespassing is alpha

>like anyone actually gives that much of a fuck you're on their lawn

i bet you think marriage is alpha too

except this company has created virtual jewelry, and placed it in your bedroom, and advertises to everyone its location and value

Sup Forums isn't for pokemon, faggot.

Pick one and go.

>except this company has created virtual jewelry, and placed it in your bedroom, and advertises to everyone its location and value
You missed my post about how trainers can just walk by your building and still encounter the pokemon to catch them, and walk away.

>which usually puts OUTSIDE of any reasonable property range

>reasonable property range

>usually

from what i saw, and from what you're saying, it sounds like basically any property larger than a suburban house or small business will require you to trespass to get a pokemon placed inside it

>>trespassing is alpha

I never said that.

>except this company has created virtual jewelry, and placed it in your bedroom, and advertises to everyone its location and value

Yeah, thats the sort of scenario i imagine. I mean, you want to sabbotage something like a political rally or even police work, you can literally send lemmings to block streets because you put a prize somewhere nearby. I think soon we will have very precise GPS mapping and anyone could "put up" a virtual reality game and you will be able to switch reality layers like someone switches windows in a browser.

then why cant i interact with the gym right across the street?

if the property was large enough, id already be tresspassing and i still cant even do the thing

you make it sound like its this totally illogical thing that senses if you're outside of someones property and magically expands the range you're allowed to interact with it

pretty sure there is a static range for interacting with each individual object, this shit isnt fucking magic

kens5.com/entertainment/pokemon-go-players-are-trespassing-on-private-property-while-playing/273883562

>inb4 a kid gets shot and the US based company is sued into oblivion and pokemon merchandise skyrockets

those god damn crafty chinks

The locations were pulled from a player created database from Niantic's older game Ingress. It's typically local landmarks and such. The pokemon spawns are random though, but they can be caught without ever entering the building. And once again, trespass laws are a thing, you should know this Texas.

>he locations were pulled from a player created database from Niantic's older game Ingress.

I know

>player created locations

>typically local landmarks

>typically

>they can be caught without ever entering the building.

lmao you cucks act like there isnt a single building or piece of property in existence that is larger than 150 feet

>be terrorist
>develop application which encourages dozens-to-thousands of "people" to gather in one place searching for mystical creatures
>place a shiny mew somewhere and share its location
>wait for the flock of pokemonGoloids and detonate a series of high explosives

literally what this is going to lead up to

>WAAAH WAAAAAH NOTICE MY AUTIST ACTIVITY OF COLLECTING IMAGINARY SHIT
>WAAAH WAAAAAH STOP LIKING THE GAME I DONT LIKE
>useless debate over nothing escalates
>public opinion absolutely diverged

im actually kinda angry a company would be arrogant enough to just throw a bunch of virtual goods around randomly everywhere for people to collect, someone could end up on your property, see some shit they like, say some shit to somebody else, bam 15 niggers are raping your wife and kids