For a place that talks a lot of shit Americans sure have thin skin

For a place that talks a lot of shit Americans sure have thin skin

>spamming
reasonable actually

RATE THIS

>sperm cocktail

>Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Deps Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde CAR Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland

>white
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Israel
>not based

>Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea North Korea South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

>white
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>USA
>White

WTF DIVIDE AND CONQUER DIVIDE AND CONQUER ALERT!!! SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SOROS, FUCK YOU!!! MODS DELETE THIS OFF TOPIC THREAD, THIS ISN'T /bant/ MODS!!!!! SHILLS!!!!

>Sup Forums

>do not attack other users
>on Sup Forums of all boards

yeah the mod was butthurt af

I would rather they think Sup Forums really is a safe space and stay there t bh

you are both like little babies, watch THIS: banned for cultural insensitivity

If you don't post "brm brm" in this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Why do you retards keep making threads bragging about your bans?

the absolute state of goblins

#metoo

>the absolute state of amerimutts
imagine being this butthurt over an mspaint drawing

maşallah

butthurt mongrel mutt mods deleted it :DDDD

I'm pretty sure they started paying janny on Sup Forums to remove them

maybe soros is behind this?

For what they lack in depth they make up in volume.

How much did you earn this week guys? I didn't get that many replies on Sup Forums so Soros is cutting my pay this week...

It's literally over, Soros told me my days are numbered as I failed to create the 50 .jpgs he ordered me to make

>Neo-Aramaic

>do not attack users
>on the board where not fitting into the conservative circlejerk will get you enough spammed kneejerk insults and desu vault bullshit to take a thread over the bump limit
Simply ebin.

comedy gold

The funny thing is that the amerimutt who insulted me first didn't get banned or anything :DDDDDDD

What is a white Hispanic?

99% of the users on this board should be banned for failing discuss other cultures respectfully. Before you know it, mods will start banning mutt for violating the no racism rule

He was probably a janny.

Americanized hispanics, mostly Mexicans...I think. After a few generations they sorta blend in

hispanics who didnt rape the natives

I sometimes wonder if the quality of Sup Forums will increase if for every post on Sup Forums you make you get another minute on the timer for posting on other boards.

I miss old Sup Forums. It hasn't been the same since the moot cuck shit.

Quality would skyrocket is posting on Sup Forums triggered a 48 hour site wide IP ban for every other board. As in making it an actual containment board.
The best part is they wouldn't ever know as it could show up as a generic range ban when they tried to post outside of Sup Forums. I don't know why An Hiro hasn't already done this sort of thing. He would still garner all that phoneposter ad revenue from Sup Forumstards.

Rules like "no racism pls, don't attack other users pls, respectful discussion only pls" solely exists so the mods can ban anyone who make their obese ass hurt.

Sadly Sup Forums is now the largest, fastest board on Sup Forums, and Hiro would never go against them, he wouldn't even dare to mock them as moot did.

I don't care about their politics per se, but it's tiring to see every single topic turn into "BASED TRUMP WOULD MAKE THIS BETTER MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SJW C U C KS"

>phoneposter ad revenue
>he leaves adblock running on sites he likes

>all the newfags itt
Sup Forums was and has always been a containment board
gookmoot ruined it because he didn't understand its history or why it was there

Moot should've just deleted /new/ and left it at that.

Fuck off goon.

Why are americans(and especially american Sup Forumsedditors)on this site so fucking hypocritical?

>slavs?non-white subhumans
>russians and finns?mongol subhuman non-whites
>italians, spanish, portoguese?mediteranean shitskin subhumans
>balkanians?turk rape baby non-white subhumans
>beady anglos?non-white subhumans
>swedes, germans, and danes?muslim cuckold non-white subhumans
>argies and other latinos?non-white spic subhumans
>someone banters amerimuts
>REEEEEEEEE, SHILL SOROS JIDF SLIGHT THREAD KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES RAID CONSPIRACY WE SHOULD STAND TOGETHER

What gives?

no because it would just spill out onto every board like we have now.
the idea is that you appease them with a safe space but bar rampant Sup Forumsposting on other boards. gookmoot won't do it because he just sees his traffic figures going up

>somehow believing that Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums
True delusion desu

At least Sup Forums is mostly self-aware, Sup Forums bitches and whines about literally everything. Doing that here gets you mocked by other flags.

For years we were called any kind of insult, roach, subhuman, animal. We were even called worse things like white but we didn't care. We didn't even bother to report the people that insulted us.
americans s.mh

Self aware in regards to what? There's literally multiple threads at any time of the day whining about being neets or virgins or not having a basic education or drivers license.

Sup Forums sucks too but this board is definitely worse honestly. Not even sure why im still here.

Probably the same reason you create a dousin threads everyday, you have no life and you crave attention.

I don't though.

I dunno, at least we are somewhat self-aware with our joking about race and countries and acknowledge it's not serious, or don't force everyone to subscribe to a certain ideology or else you get basically shitposted out. At least we don't have cringey memes we put out in the public as some secret handshake and go out in rallies, or have a self-inflated sense of importance about how we "memed a president".

Yeah that's right faggots
Just try and mock the greatest nation in the world now

Just look at the catalogue lol, this board is more of a joke than pol or r9k. No wonder mods have abandoned it, the most mentally ill people post here by far

Dude check out /bant/

don't reply to the /pol leaf he's still butthurt about anti white posting ehre lmao

I didn't defend Sup Forums at all though, what the hell are you talking about?

>amerigoblins are THIS mad

>Sup Forums mods are goblins

Embarrassing

CHING CHONG I REERRY RIKE YOUR POST

What did you mean by this?

Tā mā de nǐ tā mā de shuō shénme guānyú wǒ, nǐ xiǎo biǎo zi? Wǒ huì ràng nǐ zhīdào wǒ bìyè yú hǎijūn lù zhànduì de dǐngjí bān, wǒ céngjīng cānyùguò xǔduō duì jīdì zǔzhī de mìmì xíjí, érqiě wǒ yǐjīng shā sǐle 300 duō rén. Wǒ zài dà xīngxīng zhànzhēng zhōng xùnliàn, wǒ shì zhěnggè měijūn de zuìgāo jū jí shǒu. Nǐ duì wǒ méiyǒu shé me, zhǐshì lìng yīgè mùbiāo. Wǒ huì yòng jīngquè de fāngfǎ bǎ nǐ de dōngxī cā diào, zhèxiē dōngxī zài zhège dìqiú shàng cónglái méiyǒu jiànguò, biāojìzhe tā mā dehuà. Nǐ rènwéi nǐ kěyǐ táobì shuō zài hùliánwǎng shàng duì wǒ de gǒu shǐ? Zài xiǎng xiǎng, bèndàn. Zhèngrú wǒmen suǒ shuō, wǒ zhèngzài liánxì wǒ zài měiguó de jiàndié mìmì wǎngluò, nǐ de zhīshì chǎnquán zhèngzài bèi zhuīzōng, suǒyǐ nǐ zuì hǎo zhǔnbèi hǎo yíngjiē zhè chǎng fēngbào, qūchóng. Zhè chǎng fēngbào bǎ nǐ suǒwèi de kělián xiǎo dōngxī mǒ qùle. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, háizi. Wǒ kěyǐ zài rènhé dìfāng, rènhé shíhòu, wǒ kěyǐ yòng chāoguò qībǎi zhǒng fāngfǎ shā sǐ nǐ, zhè zhǐshì wǒ de chìshǒukōngquán. Wǒ bùjǐn zài shǒuwúcùntiě de zhàndòu zhōng jiēshòuguò guǎngfàn de xùnliàn, érqiě hái kěyǐ jìnrù měiguó hǎijūn lù zhànduì de zhěnggè jūnhuǒ kù, wǒ jiāng chōngfèn lìyòng tā lái qīngchú fēizhōu dàlù miànqián de bēicǎn pìgu. Rúguǒ zhǐyǒu nǐ néng zhīdào shénme xié'è de bàofù, nǐ de xiǎo “cōngmíng” de pínglùn jíjiāng jiànglín zài nǐ shēnshang, yěxǔ nǐ huì bǎ nǐ de shétou. Dànshì nǐ bùnéng, nǐ méiyǒu, xiànzài nǐ fùchū dàijià, nǐ zhège báichī. Wǒ huì bǎ nǐ de nùqì quándōu yā zài nǐ shēnshang, nǐ huì bèi yān sǐ de. Nǐ tā mā de sǐle, háizi.

You aren't condeming them either, insteand you are bafling about how you consider other boards better than Sup Forums
It looks like you are defendig them.

I don't speak your language.

I earned thirty pieces of silver

Because these threads make it seem like this board isn't a shithole just as bad if not worse than pol

Yeah fuck off.

mods abzndoned because they cant handle bantz

Almost nothing. The guy is a cheapskate. He's paying me in fucking Canadian Tire money. I tried to deposit it, and the woman who was processing my order laughed at me and got everyone who working there to also laugh at me. Fuck Soros.

>spam and raid others boards
>gets banned
>WAAAH WHY AM I GETTING BANNED

for a board who thinks itself better that is better than pol sure is retarded

/balt/ really is shit tho

Honestly this. How can you even justify trying to put mods in the wrong when your entire intention was to "make them le butthurt"?

just close the computer if you don't like it hahahahaha

>spam a dumb meme across every board
>suprised you get banned
>"wuh whu whu you're all mad americunts hahaha im the beste"
you're no different from Sup Forumstards. keep the dumb meme where it belongs. here

>implying pol doesn't spread asinine cancer burger memes
The Americans on pol are a joke. In truth America is probably the least racist country currently.

>bragging that the mods think you're annoying
Why?

Shut up wh*Te dog

no moderation means the worst of Sup Forums's cancer comes here

I meant Sup Forums invades other boards with stupid shit. No different from this Sup Forums meme you guys do too.
> In truth America is probably the least racist country currently.
stfu and stop spouting dumb shit

Unironically seems true. I don't think there's any other board with the will and determination of shitposting like posters on int.

You should take a look at /bant/. Average age is around 12

>You should take a look at /bant/
I've tried to avoid doing this

I'd rather not

I got banned for calling a turk a roach once so it's not just when you insult ameriorcs

>if you shitpost on their board you will be just like them!
just like in my eastern cave paintings

got banned just for saying "nigger" once

This is part of the chemo process for the cancer spreading out of Sup Forums, user. It is only Sup Forumstards who take personal offense to this shit.

t. Sup Forumstard

>meme is literally "LOL YOU'RE A NIGGER"
>"we're triggering le Sup Forumstards xDD"
more proof that the average age here is 15 or younger

>The premise of the meme is that racemixing is a horrible sin and that the less European you are the less human

>People somehow believe this triggers Sup Forums

it does because you're suggesting to them that they're brown and they take it as a personal attack because they're delusional

right.
this is literally you by the way

implying that i go to Sup Forums and do this

forgot your meme arrow, newfriend

it's because the Americans are always the ones talking about race mixing

That's not at all the meaning of the meme. That's the most superficial thing you could take from it

which is why you're spamming other boards with memes about racemixing

why should I fucking care, honestly? Write a book about it if you want

What do you think the meme is? Many of the variations of the meme are literally depicting how the less European you are the more you morph into an ugly and undesirable creature.. to the point of just being a shadow beast that lurks in dark corners.

Let alone the subtle sprinkles of anti consumerism and antisemitism within these memes.

why do you have such a hard time concealing your anger

This always happens with particularly shitposty memes.
>Easter

I don't post outside my general so I really couldn't care less, just stay here on your containment board and don't spoil discussion elsewhere with your MS Paint temper tantrums about Sup Forums