Who you gonna call Sup Forums?

BTFO

archive.is/g38Ny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l6LfNGfYvvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a disgusting cuck

do we have a list of all these subhumans?

Dan Aykroyd thinks he was probed by aliens.

Kill yourself, jew.

Dan Akroyd was forced to say this by jews.

Didn't he die?

Sure he did

I like a lot of his movies, but like most actors he's a massive fucking cuck

Exactly

>As for the haters, Aykroyd said, "These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using."

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

i still love Blues Brother

RIP Dan, he's gonna get some visit from Manaford.

F

He's not wrong. Most of you are racist as fuck.

>Washed-up Hollywood actor espouses leftism, slams Trump.

Nothing new here.

Not you too, Danny. :(

Shut up nigger

I don't even use any wifi.

>would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them.

>"I'm afraid to say that that contingency will be voting for the republican ticket, pretty much that's what the statistics are indicating, that there's a lot of white racist hatred out there that's going to channel into a support for the republican ticket, maybe in the false belief that these people share their views," he continued.

You know, Republicans were a political laughing stock right now, but at least the ultra-normies weren't paying attention as they watch their entertainment and sports feeds.

Now they're even getting it there.

You faggots are a disgrace.

Notice that Bill had not a goddamn thing to say about this whole ordeal, Aykroyd is a whore

WTF?! I hate Dan Aykroyd now!

PURE COINCIDENCE

Murray is just private. He supported the Green party at a certain point. He's only ever donated to dems.

hoe goldie locks next to him gets raped by a pack of wild niggers

He's to busy making his new vodka to give a shit about some sheboon

Why do liberals hate the poor so fucking much?

yea there called racists

Eyes aren't the same colour.

>funny swede

OUT OUT OUT

Judas.watch

>the least liked of the comedian trio

They slimed him.

Meh, another sonderkommando. Actors shouldn't take sides in political disputes they destroy themselves and their profession. But that's sonderkommando's for you.

>poor people lmao

Dan (((((Ayykroyd)))))

What the fuck is a gnat?

Around the Leaf never have belief

Poor Dan, he'll soon be joining the others. RIP.

kek

He invested money in the film. Of course his butt is on fire right now.

A tiny little flying insect. The sort of creature a successful, stunning and intelligent actress like shouldn't be bothered with.

I thought she killed herself over twitter?

honestely who makes those bait-posts, no-one gives a shit about that gorilla looking bitch, and who the fuck is Dan Acordeon

If they remade Ghostbusters in a respectable way in a manner that wasn't liberal bullshit pandering to niggers and femNazis and cucks I might have actually gone to see it. I love the Ghostbusters, even the old cartoons. The real problem Hollywood has is that people are fed up with their bullshit.

>being poor is a moral failure

We call them Mexicans.

>Hmmm who is being racist in twitter?
>Ghost busters? Oh I remember that.
>Maybe I will go see it this weekend.

That is what is going on. Marketing.

>has no nasal bridge
>wears Wayfarers anyway

Why desu.

Well that explains why he isn't funny and won't fucking die.

>He added, "I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or member of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them.

Fuck he knows

>Dubs of kek

At least I'm not retweeting pic related as a celebrity lol

Washed up actor makes a fool of himself to promote a (((movie))) he was cucked into working on. More at 11.

Dan Ackroyd is mental though

This.
youtu.be/l6LfNGfYvvM

>being poor makes you a bad person
Has anyone noticed liberals fucking hate poor people unless said poor people mindlessly support whatever they're pushing?
It's kind of like how they hate any black person who doesn't vote Democrat.