How's the Indian diaspora in your country?

How's the Indian diaspora in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-26815298
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awful

This bitch is fucking hot, I wonder about her personality

There is no such thing as indian diaspora here, or any diaspora.

I want all of them out of my cunt. They are the worst kind of subhumans who don't even deserve to be treated as human beings. They shouldn't even think about getting out of their shithole for mankind's sake. TO WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN, PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU BELONG AND STOP SMUGGLING YOURSELVES INTO FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES!

We man are too good to women.

See I find her repulsive but you find her hot.

That is something that women never reciprocate. They always find the same guys to be attractive and the same guys to be ugly.

that's a man.

Smelly but educated. Most are pretty good people.

either incredibly nice but incredibly shy uggos who are very friendly but also very indian & prone to hang out with loads of their other shy uggo Indian friends speaking indian.

or they're super saiyan level power thots who live by the words of drake/ the weeknd/ and really love fucking white & black guys.
the guys are 80% socially retarded and stalk girls. the other 20% are chads who act black and call each other nigga.

Literally the most successful ethnic group in the country in terms of median income. So pretty good overall.

Mixed bag.

This.

Horrible. Literally killing the country

wtf how?

Whites ain't on top.

Girl = qt
gusy = generally affably and pleasant

Neither one of these things are true and it wouldn't matter if they were

Indians are our most based immigrants.

they are generally friendly and hardworking and do a lot of the shit jobs plus they have good food but they smell funny sometimes and keep to themselves

They all tell me Im white.

they're well educated I think

Humans don't smell rancid as the Indians do.

literally 10 programmers that work at the TATA Group offices here

non existant

there is nothing worse than being indian

Being paki is worse

Indians are being imported in their thousands this year along with Chinese. We have 100k open IT jobs in Finland.

bbc.com/news/magazine-26815298

why?

yeah living in pakistan sucks but being paki is probably better, though its ultimately the same thing aka indic subhuman

indics are a slave race/subhumans no white girls want us and we are an eyesore

Said the Paki.

Fucking lazy and incompetent. I honestly don't know how the fuck they dominate the professions, 2bh

t. had Indian co-workers and managers

They are what all immigrants should strive to be, they speak English, they are well educated, and earn very high incomes.

99% of them work for tata
The others have Indian restaurants

I want to put my dick in her

Yet it's never enough lol.

pakis are indians

kys

Very, very, very low. I can't remember if I've ever seen a non-tourist Indian, and I live in Mexico City.

Richest diapsora in america. In new jersey, tjey live in our high income counties in suburbs that used to very white.

My gf is a qt Indian

t. Kumar Singh

I am white

>I am white

t. Muhammaed Bhutto