Its a female character gets introduced and ruins the entire season episode

>its a female character gets introduced and ruins the entire season episode

>it's a "the show is getting popular so in order to get more money for the production it has to hire minorities and jews for newly introduced main roles" season

>capeshit
It was ruined from the first second.

>its a female character gets introduced and ruins the rest of the season episode.

Fixed that.

> No matter how shit she was, she can't undo the Punisher episodes

you have bad taste OP

Elektra was one of the better parts of season 2 and made Matt a more compelling character when he was with her. that is, until their storyline got derailed with the Hand bullshit, which basically took her out of it until the very end. Netflix really doesn't know how to make ninjas not boring

wahhh, dey gave my supaheewo show da cooties

the show was never that good anyway but after elektra shows up it really takes a fucking nose dive into elephant shit

>it's a Frank Castle salvages the season episode

HOW YOU GON SAVE EM DAREDEVIL

This. DD got boring pretty fast as a character, and Elektra helped add some depth. The ninjas just fucked everything though

>tfw

I don't know, Elektra and Matt working together was pretty fun, as were all their flashback scenes.

Then Stick shows up and it kind of derails.

EY RED
WUN BATCH TOO BATCH

>until their storyline got derailed

This.

It started out great but it seemed to me that they tried to rush through the whole Elektra storyline. They really should have introduced her in a few episodes and then bring her back in season 3.

Elektra's voice is pure SEX

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

did shane rub his head in season 2?

this, daredevil 2 was so fucking shit but worth it for every second of castle

Pic related

>it's a female character gets introduced and ruins the entire show episode

The Angel/Connor/Cordelia bullshit ruined that season, not Jasmine.

Punisher was the best part of season 2 hands down but Elektra was still good.

It was all the bullshit with the Hand and the endless ninja fights in dark hallways that dragged the second half of the season down.

>but Elektra was still good

Disregarding your elektra opinion, yeah the Hand wasn't a compelling enemy and the only really good fight scene they were involved in was the one with Nobu

>who is replacement Naevia