Why do redditors get so insanely triggered by drunk driving?

Why do redditors get so insanely triggered by drunk driving?

Is it because they're all shit at it and jelly they can't pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHAcA_DStgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're all fucking SJW's, drunk driving is easy as fuck if you're an experienced driver and can control yourself when you're pissed.
I guess the thing is some people can and some people can't, so the assumption is that no one can do it safely. Which is obviously bullshit, the legal limit in the UK is low as fuck.

>mfw Republican cowboys on Sup Forums are so tolerant to alcohol they are immune to getting drunk

>majority can't drive while drunk
>waah I can control myself!!1 :(
I thought Sup Forums argued against catering to less than 1% of the population?

Driving drunk is stupid and degenerate. Driving high, however...

People die when they are killed.

>Something so stupid that even Sup Forums won't go for it

Is this finally it? Or is this thread going to be filled with "Only pansy faggots don't drive drunk!"

I hope you wrap your fucking spine around a telephone pole you self-serving degenerate

chur bro

OP is retarded and a nigger

a drunk teenager killed my dad.
i dont make websites about it or post about it but if i see someone hammered try to get in a car i try to a great extent to convince them otherwise.
of course theres a difference between buzzed driving and stupid sloshed as fuck driving.
heres a good reason why its a bad idea
youtube.com/watch?v=pHAcA_DStgk

So you want it to be legal so the ones who suck at drunk driving don't feel disparaged from doing so?

Typing this out made me realize I just fell for bait.

Yes

Shibbolethed some triggered nu-male redditors

Ive been drinking and driving for years now. I do it at least once a week. Its literally easy as fuck. I drive from LA to San Diego blackout drunk dont know how I make it home and wake up with my car parked perfectly parallel. Literally European men can drive drunk and that's all though. Boys and women Can't control themselves.

They just don't like the idea of people having fun.

i drunk drive all the time but only at night when everybody is asleep i return from parties around 4am or 5am so there is no one in the streets also i have never crashed my car or even a fine.

Virtue signaling. Their favorite pastime.

I would venture to guess they do it more than anyone. Redditors are degenerate as fuck.

That said, drunk driving is for dumbasses. Drinking at bars is for dumbasses.

I've been in a car with a driver who was high.

At one time he stopped in the middle of the motorway to read a map.

Never again, I prefer drunk drivers.

Driving drunk is the WI state pasttime and it's hilarious to see how furious redditors get about it

Also I've witnessed a weed smoking driver backing up on a roundabout.

People become retarded when they are high.

Until that one day you fuck up and kill a family. It's not even worth it.

>all these retards bragging about being irresponsible

I'M NOT A DEGENERATE I SWEAR

I also wonder why we can't weed out the shitholes and have a drunk drivers license. If Youre master race and can drive perfectly while wasted you should get a pass.

White people know they'll get off on two weeks probation while anyone else gets shot the fuck up for it. Can you blame them?

Having like 1 or 2 beers isn't bad to be honest, unless you are some kind of 100 pound manlet

why are americans such retards? i mean they just watch the guy like its circus without doing anything thinking theyre heroes

Just now learning Sup Forums is full of hypocrites?

what are they supposed to do ram him off the road?
they called the cops and were recording for evidence

It's not drunk then and doesn't apply to this conversation. Drunk is just that "drunk". If you're still able to drive you're not drunk. Young cats on Sup Forums right noww 15-20 years old sneak in one drink at some rinky dink party and now think they know what it's like to get plastered.

ram the fucker off the road good idea, actually do something other than stand there filming screaming like theyre seeing their grandma being killed, jesus christ

It's a biological fact that alcohol lowers reaction time and makes people more impulsive.

and when you ram him into a tree and snap his neck a jew lawyer will pick up the case and take your house

100 lb. manlet here.

If I drink even just a 6 pack I'm waaay beyond the legal limit HOWEVER as any experienced alchohalic knows you stop seeing double if you simply close one eye.

Lol I just dont understand how you can suck this bad at drunk driving. Ive been so drunk I can nearly walk and still drive perfectly. The worst Ive ever had way I was super tired so I just pulled over in some neighborhood and took a short nap.

>I can drunk drive, guess Im just skilled as fuck and can handle my drink

No, it just doesn't count when you're on a 50ft wide dirt track in bumblefuck nowhere driving uncle jethros pickup that is held together with rust.

Everyones a great drunk driver, until they crash and kill some poor fucker.

Why does Sup Forums get so insanely triggered by drunk big black cock riding?
Is it because they're all shit at it and jelly they can't pull it off?

pretty much this

I have crashed my car one time, but it was in my neighbor's lawn and he didn't call the cops because I was dating his daughter at the time

You're not acting like the person Mr. Rogers knew you could be.

This

Dude my dad is like 65 witness him drinking beers in the car while I was like 7. Hes never gotten a dui or a car accident but drinks and drive all the time for more than 20 years.

Guess it just runs in the family.

>people conflating recognizing that redditors / sjws / numales freak out and virtue signal about drunk driving with driving drunk

driving drunk is not ideal but it's not some le epic cardinal sin

morally it's no worse than like, trespassing.

Kek

But honestly if you drive drunk you are utter human trash.

>i'm shit so everyone else must be too!
classic leftism

Meh, driving on alcohol is fun but driving on MDMA and 2C-B is god tier.

>Dude my dad is like 65 witness him drinking beers in the car while I was like 7.

He's an alcoholic faggot. It's one thing to BE an alcoholic, I doubt anyone will dispute that, and to say you've seen him drive drunk.

I've seen guys chug one beer before driving, they weren't drunk.

I don't drive drunk, or even drink anymore... but when I did, I can say for sure that driving tired is FAR more dangerous than driving drunk, no matter how drunk that may be,

I'd rather people driving tipsy than..
>old people on benzos
>people on methadone
>people on certain prescription drugs in general

Drunk driving is degenerate as fuck desu.

You're an edge lord to defend otherwise.

Smart people KNOW driving without sleep is dangerous which is why truck drivers have log books.

Arguing that driving drunk is OK is pretty much arguing that driving asleep is OK.

Driving tired is equivalent to driving buzzed or tipsy.

i'm drinking and driving right now

Every time I pack a bottle full of beer and smoke it, I have no problems driving at all. It is like beer makes me focus. Beer comes from the earf so I should be able to drink it anytime I want.

I am a 100 pound manlet.

1 or 2 beers. Kek kraut. After that one doesn`t even feel tipsy. Not especially after your pathetic 0,33l bottles.

Now 8 0,5L beers and I think I`d be a sh*t driver, but still, I`m pretty sure I`d be able to pull it off somehow.

I`m just a law abiding citizen (you may read sheep) that avoids attempting losing his license.

>hot summers evening
>had a load of beers after work
>driving home
>arm out the window
>the warm summer wind over your face
>every smooth as fuck gear change makes you feel more like a man

OP fuck these nu beta males. I grew up in MN and if your from WI than being good at drunk driving must be a midwest thing.

>>every smooth as fuck gear change makes you feel more like a man

That's a feeling most of my normie friends with their homosexual automatic transmissions will never feel.

I think it's all the north europeon roots, Germans, swedes, etc.

Plus there's an insane amount of bars and of course no public transit/etc

Winter driving no doubt has trained us.

Put the phone away, jackass. Texting while driving drunk is dangerous.

I heard a comedian say the other day that we need designated drunk driving lanes so if you get in an accident with another drunk driver it's nobodies fault. Made a good point that drunk driving is a part of US culture because they build bars on fucking highways with huge parking lots. It's an infrastructure problem. Uber and taxis help but I don't want to pay for that shit.

*drives with phone in one hand and bottle in other*
*crashes and head detaches*

My parent's and brother were killed by a drunk driver when I was 7 and was put into a foster home were I was raped

I've driven home barely conscious with the help of my slightly less drunk friend in the passenger seat. I wouldn't let him drive because he's an idiot.

OP doesn't care he should be more concerned about where his legs are.

My brother was killed by a black guy with a gun. We should outlaw guns and black guys.

That sucks. When I got my DUI I had to go to a panel where a mother told a story about how her 9 year old son got decapitated by a drunk speedboater.

Back in my day there was no law about drinking and boating. Sad. Now on my river nobody is allowed to drink, even if you're not operating the vehicle. Its fucking stupid.

>YOLO!

yeah ban Niggers

>"Yeah I'll be fine I can drive"
>start car
>get in gear
>start moving
>"damn I probably shouldn't be driving"

At least I live in a little tiny town. I've heard stories of people still getting followed home and let off the hook around here. There's like 5 police officers.

Trespassing doesn't kill people

>trust me, when I don't crash I drive perfectly

I wish they punished drunk drivers higher.

It's fucking proven that your responses become slower while drunk. Of course there's the 2 wines or beer that might get you a DUI but that's a bit different but someone being actually 'drunk' deserves no mercy.

>be amazing driver
>be drunk
>drive decently

i dont see whats so hard about it. As someone who is able to control his body very well, i know when im capable and incapable of doing certain things. and even though i can drive drunk, i can feel that my senses are greatly diminished when intoxicated. I tend not to enjoy a drunk drive. The people that are bad drivers are the ones that causes accidents when drunk.

flag discredits post

i know this is bait, but if i ever met people like this, i'd saw their fucking feet off at the ankles and key them in the eyeballs.

evil cunts playing russian roulette with people's loved ones for a cheap thrill

You retards all think you're fucking great at drunk driving
Spoiler alert, you're not because you're drunk and can't tell how much you're veering over the road

You should outlaw black guys only.
Saying you should outlaw guns is like saying you should outlaw cars because of drunk drivers

>this fucking mad

don't cut yourself on that edge lad

driving high is great/ heightened awareness, better muscle control...its only bad if you're...a bad driver, and an idiot.

Its just adding a little antifreeze to the system on those chilly days.

It's the deranged psychopath pulling the trigger or the drunken idiot stepping on the pedal that is responsible for the deaths not the gun or vehicle. It's terrifying if you are sober right now and actually believe the things you are typing.

we've got a genius over here

>*drives drunk*
>*teleports through windscreen*

You sir are going to ruin an innocent family one day.

>but I'm a decent drunk driver

drunk drivers are degenerate alcoholics

you can be an alcoholic, but when you're objectively fucking over other people by drinking you're definitely in the wrong.

There is no reason to believe an aussie will post honestly.

because drunk driving is a really fucking stupid and irresponsible thing to do, you brain-dead mongoloid.

tfw not actually sure the drunk driver posts are bait

m8 it's like gun ownership

you only hear about the 1% that are bad

if digits, OP gets rekt next time he drink drives

Take a bus you halfwit. Proper planning and all of that shit.

If you are not allowed to drive after a few pints (have driven drunk successfully on 6 cans of K cider) then, women shouldn't be allowed to drive, any male over 55 shouldn't be allowed to drive, and Asians shouldn't be allowed to drive. EVER

PRAISE KEK
make sure he's conscious when his eyeballs pop out

this, but unironically.

KEK

Lol I can't believe Sup Forums is this triggered by driving under the influence.

I mean with every other sjw tier meme they see the Jewish media conspiracy behind it. Not this one i guess.
Go ask you fathers and grand fathers how often they drove drunk and see through the feminist , madd, government fund raising bullshit.

I drive better with a few drinks in me because it rounds off the driving anxiety and simmering road rage

I'd never try to drive to the liquor store after drinking a fifth of whiskey or anything that would be dumb

Drunk drivers should never get back their driving licenses.

Kek has spoken

I'm a libertarian and drive drunk to stick it to the man and exercise my freedoms :^)