Can someone describe to a non-american why Hillary Clinton is a bad choice

Can someone describe to a non-american why Hillary Clinton is a bad choice

>Inb4 she's a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsABcWgjiEY
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trail of bodies.
No, really. There is.

Corrupt and literally worships satan

She's a septic cunt. She deserves a massive vegetable like stroke

Will say anything for votes, literally a vote whore.

She is driven only by her ambition and will say or do anything to advance that cause.

This is my main reason, then that she covered for Bills pedo antics, that she will say anything and sell out to anyone. Looks up to Merkel, the list goes on.

A decent human being just like myself.

I have never met an american, except on social media, who likes hillary as a person and politician. Even liberals hate her guts. I think that should tell you enough

She's not and I'm voting for her.

Trump is the Chad who bullied you relentlessly in middle school and got away with it because his dad was rich. Not sure why so many NEETs support him since he is the embodiment of their social pain

She is the avatar of the establishment, corrupt to the core. Is big friends with the Saudi government and supports the deposition of strong Middle Eastern leaders that can actually hold that geographic shit hole together. Her arguments flip flop all over the place. She was complicit in covering up her husbands sexual abuse. She is also incompetent, look at the recent email scandal. A genuine cunt of a person.

she's a woman for one

She will do anything, and say anything, for votes. She's been caught flip flipping on issues an insane amount of times.

Blacks will largely vote for her because she says what they want to hear, and most blacks don't question information.

>tfw you are the only black in your group of friends and family who see the scams for what they are

Corrupt to the core. She's been bought and paid for many times over and is completely owned by the corporate elite. She will do and say anything to be in power. She is a sociopath. Benghazi. Email scandal. She will flood the US with third world scum who will forever change America. It will not be a pleasant change. Crime, disease and poverty will rise. It will drag our country further to the left, which will lead to our eventual demise as it has all others before.

She got weapon deals for saudi arabia and other countries after they "donated" to her personal "charity"

>backed by china and saudi arabia
>wants to bring in 65,000 rapefugees
>pressured women into staying silent over possible sexual assault charges against bill clinton
>probably a reptile

>waaa chad got the girl
>i'm with her to get back at chad

Treats her staff poorly. Was no shit called negligent by our FBI director and had her competence questioned throughout the hearing. That and her speaking style reminds me of someone desperately trying to convince you their human. She's a master of saying A LOT of words but having no meaning behind them

Extremely corrupt, takes mass amounts of money from Wall Street, responsible for the deaths of special forces soldiers, responsible for leaking classified information which would cause detriment to the United States of America to unfriendly countries, is a compulsive liar, goes to bilderberg

>Literally a Criminal
>Controlled by (((globalist))) interests
>Interested only in what is best for Hillary, which translates into what is best for her financiers.
>Literally has a body count
>No regard for human life
>No regard for constitution
>No regard for the laws of the land
>Hypocrite
>Anti-Second Amendment
>...

I could go on, but none of those include the fact that she has a cunt.

She's a crook, supports cronyism, in bed with political enemies, hates freedom, and is a war hungry psychopath

>Christie wants to see Hillary LOCKED UP
youtube.com/watch?v=HsABcWgjiEY

Here Christie will explain it

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Took bribes through the Clinton Foundation, then changed a law that allowed the transfer of U.S. uranium mines to the Russian company that paid those bribes.

>explain to a swedish cuck why globalist bilderberger 666 nwo retard is bad

Just kill yourself. Or crawl on your belly through the mud, slave. Who cares what you do honestly.

>more than 30 years of reasons
>explain something that every person on this planet could discover in three minutes.
She's crooked.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-donor-sensitive-intelligence-board/story?id=39710624

Took bribes through the Clinton Foundation, then appointed the briber to a high level committee (even though he had no experience.) The briber later becomes a DNC super delegate that votes for Hillary in the primaries.

Same lol fuck all chads

She has integrity, is experienced and competent.

She's a wonderful choice.

There is nothing wrong with Hillary.
She is a human just like the rest of us.

>all these people who think trump is above corruption for some hilarious reason

>Trump might be corrupt
>Clinton has proven to be corrupt

/cfg/

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

She'll invade Canada then Russia. Remember Canada is right in between of Russia and America.

You are the second person to bring Trump up. This has to do with Hilary's actions rather than what she is up against.

Her first business was loaning money for houses to old people then taking their house if they were late on a payment.

Worships Saul Alinsky

She's the American Angela Merkle, will bring more Euro-stupidity to our shores.

Something about god and the bible and Trump

Here you go sven

The NEETs supported Bernie, if any support Trump it's probably because they're buttmad Sandals sold out to the establishment

we have threads like this everyday

what are you genuinely trying to attempt with this? that people will just forget why they dislike hillary and switch? i dont get it

Sounds like the perfect fit for an American President then.

She's corrupt. Look at the Clinton foundation financial dealings.
She has people killed. Look at the death of Vince foster. It was ruled a suicide, but it was obvious from the forensic evidence that he was killed.
She's a fake bitch. She gave one of her own guards a black eye by throwing a book at him across a room.
She's allegedly had a stroke, and her mental health and judgement are allegedly impaired from it.
Clinton is the cancer that is killing America and Europe.

She lied to every one, multiple times. A few being under oath, which is a crime.

Everyone who's about to testify against her, dies mysteriously.

She has no regard for laws or rules.

She served 8 years in the Senate, and passed one bill. It was to re name a post office.

She pushes war as "a business opportunity", then says she's against war.

She says she's for women's rights, yet has used government to attack every woman that accuses her husband of rape.

White water, travel gate, the Clinton foundation.

She makes sure dirt poor countries get economic aid from the US. She then takes this money back, as bribes for political favours.

Look how bad she fucked up Haiti. Says she's helping, with one hand while she steals with the other.

She admits to creating ISIS (it's on YouTube)

I could go on, but I've got things to do. Basically, try and find one good thing about her. I can't, and I spent a week looking.

Like 90% of these are random people who really had nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. One is listed as "An attorney and Clinton supporter". So any time a registered democrat dies, it's somehow Hillary Clinton's fault?

One is a person who "reportedly" had a list of whores in Texas and that somehow ties him to the Clintons?

Some of these are just lawyers or even chiropractors, not for Hillary, but her extended family and friends. One is just listed as a "TWA pilot" with no explanation as to how he's linked to Hillary Clinton.

You're really, really, really reaching hard with this list, user.

> jeopardized national security in order to evade FOIA requirements
> deleted 30000 emails when she was under investigation
> when questioned about the email investigation, AG Lynch gave deflections and non-answers at least 80 times
> repeatedly received $200000 for speeches to Wall Street and other big companies
> refuses to release the transcripts of those speeches
> donations to Clinton Foundation doubled or tripled when she became SoS
> open borders and free trade shill
> flip flopper who believes none of what she says

Most importantly, she does none of this with charisma or grace. Bill was at least charismatic. She's completely contemptible.

She profits from instability around the world. She is responsible for the turmoil in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Ukraine, etc. She's a corrupt politician in general who takes money from the highest bidder which in this case is Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Algeria, George Soros, you name it. Her top donor is George Soros because he wants favours throughout her presidency. He even admitted he was delighted about how easy it was to reach Hillary while she was SecOfState whenever he wanted something from her. Just look at any of her "rallies." It's just fat, minority women in the background holding up "[Insert crippled minority group here] for Hillary!" signs and just pandering in general. Literally more corrupt than U. Grant and that's stretching it far.

Sponsored brutal regimes in Latin America that killed indigenous rights figures and labor union activists. Just another imperialist tool.

Because Sup Forums, FOX, and breitbart told me it is!

Ahmed , why do you care in the first place ?

Childhood is when you get punched by Chad.
Adulthood is when you realise Chad was right.

>Clinton is a bad

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

Kek so true

>((("""alt-right""")))