When you have thousands of years of history...

>when you have thousands of years of history, yet every discussion about your country ultimately leads to arguing about a single event

You can only blame your compatriots for that

What's single event?
The Hanoi tower game?

>fuck up massively and kill lots of people for no reason at all
>be surprised that other people still talk about it 40 years later

See
>inb4threadisaboutthewar
9 times out of 10 it's someone not from the US or Vietnam who brings it up and shitposts about it incessantly

It's pretty fairly evident that the media helped poison citizen minds against Vietnam, so why didnt they do it for Afghanistan or Iraq?

>US
>thousands of years
Don't listen to the local goblin preacher

Hello friend

he's referring to Vietnam, not to the US
however, it is true that we don't have to listen to
el impuro...

American education

Your citizen?
Because we never hear of Vietnam in Europe

draft vs volunteers.

Except Vietnam literally didn't deserve to be invaded and the hyper catholic who was in control of South Vietnam was a genocidal maniac, the media was just saying what everyone thought.

>war that is universally agreed to have been a waste and fought on highly dubious conditions
>proven that all the higher-ups knew it was a poor decision to escalate the war, but they continued
>w-w-why did the media poison minds with liberalism from fighting in a pointless war?

>Country wide election
>Close to unification after decades of licking France ass
>Prime candidate was the one who made it possible after years of bloody fighting
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE commie get out of my SEA
USA ruins everything.

I thought every discussion ultimately leads to how much you guys hate china.

ricepill me on Trump, vietbros

They always try to scam you.

Also, they're really fucking dumb.

>Close to unification after decades of licking France ass

Nah it was a full on penetrative tonguing.

He's a meme to us. As long as he doesn't do anything that stand directly against our interest, we will treat him warmly since he's funny.
Most of our people are apolitical so we don't care much about our politics or others'. We know just so we can have something to gossip over morning coffee before going to work.

Mfw vietnamese coffee makes me shit water and consequently shit my trousers before going to work each morning

Get stronger stomach.

Shart in floating mart.

kek