ISRAEL STARTED WAR!!!!

the kikes are literally starting WWIII now!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755723404058234881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they kill many Mudslimes.

lol, they're attacking the people who are at war with ISIS.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

>a fucking leaf
>this much bluepilled

>implying all Canadian and Australian posters aren't Kikes-on-a-proxy

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

Is this a joke website? Please say yes, I hate everything

source?

nope, and he's not an exception with this view.

Good.

Its happening

>lol, they're attacking the people who are at war with ISIS.

Sup Forums has become so bluepilled recently; many of them don't even accept this core redpill on the jews

Exactly. We are being lied to

reminder: the Russian S-300 missile defense system arrived in Iran this week.

They do this almost every week.

leaf
bacon

Do you know how many new people are here? How many shills trying to influence nice those new people?

IT TAKES TIME

FUG OFF AND HELP

>> Russian missile defense

Made of shit. Falls apart immediately

I was referring to all these retarded shills, who directly fight against the redpill

NOT HAPPENING

>foreign-backed militants in Syria
hmm

This is why US and Israel were maximum butthurt and triggered by the deal, all the way from 2007?

Kek'd.

Well yeah I guess Russian missile defense can't shut down the atoms like yours.

thanks, but you did a terrible job.

>all these newfags not supporting Assad

No m8, they've done worse than this in the past and no war started because of it.

check'd

They really want that oil

>israelis rounding up illegals and building walls

I don't see a problem here

This

look again retard. they are in FAVOR of europe being flooded with illegals

Who gives a fuck. As long as they kill muzzies I'm happy

finland was a mistake

>its real

see

Oh no. They might have a 7 day war this time!

highly doubtfull
it s not isarel modus operendi to be preemptive
they usually wait for an attack then counter and keep the land they conquered.

kikes have a ""defensive"" army and they arent allow to be the agressors.

if it s true it really ominous...

Shabbos goys everywhere. YES!

>they usually wait for an attack
>MOSSAD

lel ok

The kike is right though. Those countries are too busy to deal with them.

Feels bad man

>Israel is in favor of europe being flooded with illegals
>Picture literally has anti immigration policies of Israel
So what's the proof? A white chick who hates being called white so she calls herself Jewish and a fucking zealot orthodox rabbi.

fuck off. syria itself already starts wars with its shitty rebels who kidnap ill children from hospital then proceeding to behead them.

Another one!?
At least they did it honestly this time, compared to the USS Liberty false flag.

ITT: newfags

Israeli Airforce has been targeting SAA for the last 5 years.

They do this shit all the time idiot.

All Jew hate aside, no one can kill Mudslimes as well as Israel.

If you aint with Assad you end up mad.

The kid more than likely was indeed a spy...

This guy gets it.

Our Jewish friends don't want to mix, so it's obvious they wouldn't want us to mix either.
They are our friends after all.

what happened, 2013 Sup Forums loved the lion?

Really it's just rare fringe cases of extremist jews, none of the jews in power are pushing for mass immigration.

It's not a surprise. ISIS, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey (until recently), and the US are allied against Syria. For all its religious rhetoric, ISIS has yet to attack Israel, despite controlling territory on the border with Israel. The Saudis want Assad out and they're calling in alot of favors to get it done.

Russia is really the only one keeping all the pieces together now. If Assad is thrown out you will see another Libya, Egypt, and Iraq situation. The Saudis want to destablize these countries so that they can install favorable groups like they did with the Saudi-backed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Yeah because it was the most obvious fucking proxy war that has ever unfolded, besides perhaps Libya

If the fundamentalist rebel factions weren't funded none of the mass immigration taking place would have been justifiable.

I suspect our loopy Tranny PM is going to side with Israel.

i agree jews should never be not hated

crisis averted?
i trust hezbollah more than our media

2017 will be the Jubilee Year.

Every 50th year in Israel was the “Year of Jubilee” when all the land was to be restored to the original owner; all debts were to be cancelled; and all slaves were set free etc.

Israel was placed under British Mandate in 1917 by the League of Nations and literally “belonged” to no nation. Even after Israel’s war of independence in 1948-49 Jerusalem was still divided by a strip of land running right through the heart of the city, with Jordan controlling the eastern part of the city and Israel controlling the western part of the city.

50 years from 1917 It was not until the Six Day War in 1967 when the entire west bank of the holy land was conquered by the Israeli army that the whole city of Jerusalem passed back into the possession of Israel.

2017 and Middle-East will be literal war zone, mass chaos, immigration, total chimpout while Zionist Religious Jews probably proclaim that the Messiah has returned

>GOLAN HEIGHTS NIGGA

Jews do nothing but mix!

Some of their women look almost Human.

you mean Emmanuel "israel greatest ally, fuck the french they ll have to live with terror strike" Valls?

>thinking shas has any political views
>Implying anyone likes orthodox jews besides orthodox jews
Shas is a political party that gathers alot of votes mostly from Orthodox Jews throughout Israel, which then joins to make a coalition with any party willing to give more rights to the Orthodox jews.

You seem to be an Israeli somewhat in the know. What can you tell me about the Orthodox Jews and how they differ from the normalfags of your kind?

They've bombed Syria many times in the past

>lol, they're attacking the people who are at war with ISIS.

Everyone else in the Syria Royale is at war with ISIS, but most of them are primarily interested in seizing ISIS clay for to improve their situation.

So saying someone is at war with ISIS really doesn't mean they aren't bad, and regardless of their position, it's a safe bet that they hate Israel.

>Trusting any political party with an agenda
wew lad.

Fuck Israel

Netanyahu and Putin are both tired of Assads shit. Russia has been pushing for elections and Assad to step down for ages, Hez and Iran are the ones forcing Israel's hand into preventive strikes. No way Jose are chicken marching Islamo fascists getting high tech on Bibi's watch.

Isis not attacking Israel is a dumb straw man as the have been cells broken up in West Bank and trust don't control any territory near golan anymore... Isis is in territorial retreat, thus alot of these terrorist attacks in the West, the best recruitment till that they have.

And while Shi'ite may be the lesser of two evils in Syria, by a large margin, you can't expect Israel, Jordan, or the gulf states to impinge their national interest for the sake of a nation like Syria who's main Pastime the past 50 years has been to piss in the wind and soak both allies and enemies with ideological baathist hullabaloo

It's not the first time Israel does some airstrike on Hezbollah/SAA forces in Syria, literally another day.

nope

explain please

Those are anti-govt Syrians you meathead

I didn't say I outright trust them. But they do seem pretty based, especially as far as muzzies go.
What do you think about Hezbollah heebro?

>leaf
Leaving the jews out of the political discussion means completely misunderstanding the political climate and events.

russian missles are more advanced than anything you idiots got

Why did they pick a penis ring as a symbol, wtf?

Pretty much take a muslim and compare him to an average Joe on the street of Norway. Orthodox Jews are pretty much Muslims light, they produce a shit ton of babies, hate anyone who's not an Orthodox Jew but atleast they tend to keep to themselves. Theres a religious national movement (religious zionists) here in Israel, those guys seem pretty based, haven't had the chance to befriend that many, but the ones I did get to know were pretty cool.

it doesnt matter whats actually happening, what matters is what people THINK is happening based on what they see IN the media.

its that wallstreet mentality

>talks about bluepill
>fell for the enemy of our enemy is our friend meme
Israel is playing 6D Star Wars© Risk® while you're just placing your checkers on the board.

>Hey look at my image macros it has a completion of other image macros and you can see the connections as I've conveniently added lines and stars to indicate that there are Jews

this warms my heart
greater israel is on it's way
fuck all you goys

>not attacking ISIS

I WONDER WHY

if anything, that image just shows how superior we are - thanks

This was Herod's dream, now Israel doesn't really need more land too busy building up and developing what they have.

He really did. You do quality work though mate

It is only a coincidence my good friend.

Russia might be tired of Assad's shit, but they realize the shitstorm of Gulf state fundamentalist shills that will flood the country if Assad is tossed without a viable successor.

ISIS was undoubtedly created by the Gulf States, Turkey, and the US to "isolate the Syrian Regime." US internal documents admit this as far back as 2012.

I don't know where Israel plays out in all of this, but they've been agitators in the region for decades, so I'm sure (((they))) are up to their usual games.

Regime change might be perceived to be in the national interest of the Gulf States and the US, but the chaos that regime change entails, to say nothing of the short-sighted foolishness of creating terrorist organizations to accomplish this end, is certainly not advantage to peace in the region.

nice try

>Kikes going against based Assad
Stop it you dirty fucks!

I hate them for obvious reasons, and I found on more then one occasion of their lies about our 'atrocities'. Only a fool would trust a word of any political party that survives thanks to pity. Thats why the Jews were good at it, that's why the Palestinians are good at it.