What are some plots that havent been done, that youd like to see?

as for me:

a direct exposing of ((((((((((them)))))))))) flick that isnt a They Live meta4 thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black police man

AKA things hollywood will never ever do

Terrible thread, op

Defamation is as close as you'll get. Which only exists because most people still won't realize after watching it that the holohoax is a tool for Jewish domination.

links to your 10/10 threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

*shrilling intensifies*

>hmmm how can I make a totally well disguised Sup Forums thread that I can shitpost in without my flag and ID?

ive never even been to Sup Forums my man, i used to think it stood for politics - which dont interest me

Why did you report this thread?

Space garden/zoo goes wild every few years when the red moon shines, sending all the animals and flora insane with blood lust, zookeepers have to try and last till sunrise

Subserviant drone like populace ruled by machines/tech based system have to respond to the complete collapse of their system, via failure in elctronics/ system error. being surrounded by tech and buildings they have no understanding of. and human interaction must be re-learnt

what an awful thread

Man on trial for shooting the President with a paintball gun.

Would this be a film a flick or a kino, OP?

this is the closest we've ever come to talking about (((jude))) and their crimes on a film

>killing terrorists
>crime

There's already nazi propaganda you can watch.

sympathetic pedo character having a normal life

The Holocaust as a work of fiction.

Movie about the daily life of a henchman who gets easily disposed at the end by a James Bond-y type character