Autistic ex military harassment

youtube.com/watch?v=qk-UnI7kvJk

How can they be so sure these guys aren't brain damaged vets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phXvY3y5OqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can we be sure you're not brain damaged?

I didn't serve in US homeless vet force.

They are mercenaries without any honour anyway. They die for Israel.

>going through all this effort just to get some discounts
>opening urself up to target/ambush from random lone wolf attackers

why would anyone do this?

you're not even allowed to wear service uniform in public in australia anymore because it makes you a target for potential terrorist attack

Yeah I've heard those emus still have a lot of resentment. Sad

That can't happen in America. You don't need to be a soldier to get shot. You only need to stay around a corner

Are US Americans really that retarded and believe it is an honour to die for Jewish interests in exchange for money?

Or in Germany be a non-muslim and take the train to get axed.

The guys with jacked up uniforms don't have the disposition of veterans. The guys being annoying fuckwads towards them are though. That's how you can tell who is actually in the military.

Who cares, there is no honour to kill for Jews and get money as a reward.

That wasn't the point, Norway user.

STANDARD ISSUE CANINE
youtube.com/watch?v=phXvY3y5OqY

this

You can't and that's why shit like this is fucking retarded. I'm a combat vet and lots of us are sick of this shit. You're not Stolen Valor and you're not Don Shipley knock it the fuck off. This guy was a fake but there was another and it turned out to be an old vet with dementia. Don't be a faggot, if they're making money off of it then report them.

what the hell do you know, norway? stop repeating yourself.

Why do yanks get so butthurt over this shit? If i saw some autismo LARPing as ExMil i wouldn't give a fuck

Nice Heil Hitler dubs.

Don't you have anything other to do than to bother about that the truth is repeated, my Fingol friend? Why does the truth makes you feel uncomfortable?

Do you see more civilians lying about being in the military or more guys in the military who lied about what they did?

What was it like being a mercenary destabilizing nations for Jewish interests?

Muh JOOOOOS
I'm in France army. Am I a mercenary for Israel?

Yes, you would do everything the Jews command you to do, even shoot your own citizens if they uprise against Islam in their country.

You lick USA boot since your in NATO so yes. Especially since you already take in millions of refugees and now live under martial law police state thanks to the constant enrichment your country now endures, I don't think that's a question you should be asking others but realizing what is already self-evident.

Have you been having discussions with comrades about the necessity of launching a coup and placing France under millitary rule?

>Be me
>take bike into bike shop for new tires and tune up
>bike shop guy says that my bike is a 'classic' (old)
>I say it's about 25 years old, but it spent a lot of time unused because it was in storage when I was overseas
>"Were you in the military?"
>"Yeah, about seven years in the Army."
>"Well, Thank You For Your Service. I'll put you down for a 10% active duty military and veteran's discount."
>feels good man

God damn I hate Americans

who doesn't?