What Mexico would have looked like if Spain minded their own business

What Mexico would have looked like if Spain minded their own business

Other urls found in this thread:

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
nature.com/news/collapse-of-aztec-society-linked-to-catastrophic-salmonella-outbreak-1.21485
youtube.com/watch?v=az5YpOgHDik
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/ask-experts/where-did-the-aqueduct-go-to-from-tenochtitlan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Guerrero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mountain_ranges_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forests_of_Mexico#Tropical_rainforests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2d?

Somalia is free from.colonization aka civilization.

We would literally be first world and more powerful than the US, actually it would be like the US but with less shootings and more beheadings.

Just like the civilization your native tribes are doing today, are mestizo/white cities better than the native areas?

i think it would be a shithole like india.
native american civilization weren't fit to live under capitalism.

Why are you doing these comparisons? Is it part of the American """""education"""""?

Mexico was gorgeous before the conquistakikes ruined it. The only thing wrong with it was the gore fetish. People simply don't grasp how amazing looking Mesoamerican civilization really was.

the guy above me is a total fag, you should ignore him

Shut up, Amerigoblin.

the guy above me doesn't realize I have a mexican flag, i think he might be retarded, pls b patient

The Aztecs had septic systems and loos in every home, there were public restrooms all over Tenochtitlán and Temazcal saunas in every public building for purification, the Aztecs bathed daily.

And yet somehow people think it would be like India.

>Sup Forums doesn't shitpost with retard proxies

native areas tend to be very poor. So yes.

true.
If the spanish didn't get there first, who knows who else would have arrived. It was just a matter of time before civilizations with Boats that traveled across the atlantic got there. Maybe the english or the portuguese.

Yes it was. Magestic temples and an incredible well functioning society with luxury and some stability. The aztecs used a state of war to be able to do those sacrifices as well keep the people in a state of alarm majority of the time.

What sucks now a days is that temples are buried underneath layers of dirt from years of abandonment. Theres a lot of mayan temples still underground that haven't been uncovered because it's not economically feasible. I mean it is, but it would take a lot of resources.

One of the biggest reasons the Aztecs fell was because of a false prophecy which detailed a god coming down and taking back from the Aztecs what was theirs. So Moctezuma thought these different looking people was that god as everything fell into place when the Spanish arrived. The year, the calendar date, etc.. So Moctezuma invited them trying to figure out what the deal was, but he feared the wrath of the god(I forget it's name). Anywyas, by the time they figured out the prophecy was not actually unfolding before them, it was too late. The spanish started their take over of the empire.

Oh it probably would be now. India was amazing at one point too. Too many people is always a bad idea.

It wasn't just the architecture. The Mesoamericans had a real appreciation for gardening.

show your INE amerinigger, i fucking dare u

What?

show yours dumb gr*ngo

mexican id

I knew you weren't mexican you dumb chicano

I never said I was Mexican, you fucking moron.

India was already shit before Europeans arrived, the Aztecs were at their peak, they had aqueducts and running water, Tenochtitlán employed 1,000 men for sweeping the streets clean daily and they kept the water of the canals clean and free of debris.

To argue that a civilization would've changed that much if left to develop on its own is ludicrous, Aztecs were neat freaks.

mejor muestrame a tu hermana kmarada hehehe

Not you. This dumb bitch:

What Mexico looks like because America won't mind its own business

>India
LONG before that. That was centuries after India's decline.

>To argue that a civilization would've changed that much if left to develop on its own is ludicrous, Aztecs were neat freaks.
Lol the fucking Indus Civilization had public baths and it predates Indian Civilization.

Pretty much the same as today. They would've been not immune and just as susceptible to old world diseases brought along by merchants.

wtf, that's me in the right!!!

Which supports my point even more, what relevance does the collapse of Indus valley would've had for Mesoamerican evolution? Cleanliness was a trait common to all civilized people. Benito Juárez, a full blooded Zapotec, was famous for waking up daily before sunrise to bathe with cold water regrdless of the weather and this is the 19th century we are talking about. To this day it remains a strong social taboo to be seen as filthy in Mexico, as a kid you'd get bullied hard over this more than anything else.

It would be majority Anglo, because our diseases would have killed most of them off anyway

It's not just working sewage system that made the aztecs neat freaks. Tenochtitlan was extremely clean as well as it's citizens. The temples were all adorned with gold and obsedian. Precious metals etc. You can read the testimony left by one of Cortes's men that actually wrote down what he saw. The spanish thought they were in wonderland. How can a bunch of savages live with such virtues, with such riches that only royalty in spain can enjoy?

One of the reasons that the Spanish didn't turn the mesoamericans, after the empire fell, to slaves was due to some retarded catholic criteria a set of peoples would have to meet in order to not be classified as slaves. Something about common culture, language, religion and shit like that. The africans they captured did not share this as the tribes captured in west africa often spoke different languages and had different cultures. Conquer and divide to attain power.

T B H, the history of mesoamerica is extremely rich and even after they fell to the spanish, the story of the new mexian people is also interesting.

No, it would still be majority mestizo even if Anglos had been the dominant power, the difference being blacks would be a sizable minority as in the US. Mexico had a population around 25 million, by far the largest concentration in the Americas, even with the high mortality rates during the epidemics that's enough people surviving replacement by Europeans would've been impossible.

Actually no, that's mostly urban legend, the Aztecs understood perfectly well Spaniards were men even before they invited them to live as guests for months in Tenochtitlán. They saw horses as a form of deer, not centaurs.

Ironically enough one of the sources for the legend was the Spaniards' smell.

"The 16th century was one of the dirtiest periods in European history, and on top of that, the Spaniards had their own unique distrust of cleanliness."

"... they saw the Moors’ well-washed ways as part of their heretical convictions, and their own dirtiness as a Christian virtue."

"Imagine, then, the redolence of the conquistadores, after weeks of close confinement in a ship, on arrival in a hot country. To make the contrast between the Spaniards and Aztecs even more stark, the Aztecs, being originally Asian, had many fewer merocrine glands than Westerners, and those are the glands that produce sweat. Asians will tell you that even a very clean Westerner smells strong to an Asian nose, so the fragrance of the unwashed conquistadores must have been ... impressive if not downright disgusting to the Aztecs. Small wonder that they responded by fumigating the Spaniards with incense as they approached. The Spaniards took it as an honour, but for the Aztecs it was a practical necessity..."

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards

In Europe incense (copal in Mesoamerica) was associated with church worship.

We were using fucking pictographs, not even logo graphs and still fighting each other. The British would had just wiped us out.

On the other side, Christopher Columbus asked the arabs to fund his voyage, they rejected the offer, just imagine if they had accepted...

They had a way of reproducing phonetics in writing if they had to, their method was however efficient enough to write down poetry, which takes on a different quality using logographs as in East Asia, and served their needs for record keeping well enough, you're nitpicking a convoluted obscure point self hater.

>Mexico had a population around 25 million
source

>aqueducts
Show one.

nature.com/news/collapse-of-aztec-society-linked-to-catastrophic-salmonella-outbreak-1.21485

>let me draw picture for stick stick

legit nothing in there supports your statements

Yeah, I guess only retards use those

Serms fishy its dated awegully close to spanish conquest and could ve dated incorrectly.

Construction of an aqueduct that brought fresh water, suitable for cooking and drinking, from Chapultepec springs to Tenochtitlan began in 1418.

Do you see stick there?
Those are letters that represent things not actual drawings.

Serms like something anti spaniards would do for their narratives.

Show me the sewage systems and toilets and aqueducts.

I could go for other sources more pertinent to demographics but I legit wanted to see if you'd question something on fucking Nature, you understand they do fact checking don't you?

Where is your evidence that the aqueduct wasnt built by Spaniards?

That's all Kanji retard, it's logographs

(Colonial Sewers) is permanently closed. Underneath the Zona Colonial, the oldest part of Santo Domingo, Spanish colonists constructed what may be the first sewage system in the New World. Founded in 1498 by Christopher Columbus' brother, Bartholomew, the city grew quickly.

Wut? Are you an idiot? google search the image yourself or, I don't know, look at it's fucking location embeded into the construction of the Aztec's main temple.

There's plenty of descriptions in Spanish chronicles, drawings on Aztec codex and the physical remains right there to be seen, do you really think archeologists are making this up dumbass truther?

Is the History Channel still a credible source for rednecks?

youtube.com/watch?v=az5YpOgHDik

So you got nothing?

are you retarded?

History channel is not an authority, unless you believe in aliens, tbey are entertainment.

>Where is your evidence that the fossils weren't planted by the devil? gotcha!

Telling me to research it means you have no evidence.

Sephardic kikes are kin on accomplishing a coupme of goals, demoralize the Iberian race, divide and conquer its people based on territorialisms that are fruitless on nonsensical patriotism for non identities, and diminish the Iberian races accomplishments in building the ENTIRE Latin America.

You can see video of the actual aqueduct

Are you that dense you can't google for evidence yourself, I've provided both picture and video. Here's an article on that by profesor of anthropology.

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/ask-experts/where-did-the-aqueduct-go-to-from-tenochtitlan

how can you be a self-hater if you're white

So a full century prior to the conquest of Tenochtitlán in 1521 is fishy to you? No wonder you idiots doubt evolution, global warming and vaccines.

Are you not a Mexican dumbass? I'm white and still consider this MY culture, if you can't get that then GTFO back to your motherland whatever that is, if you can't get their passport then you're full of shit and non white.

why would you consider indigenous culture yours when you're white? lmao fucking delusional

>if you can't get their passport then you're full of shit and non white.
that doesn't even make any sense

>culture is based on race
>being this cucked by the american narrative

and your culture is aztec, how???? also, yes, sweetie sorry to break it to you but culture does have an ethnic component :)

Because my culture is Mexican, same as Germans in the US considering their founding fathers their own culture even if they've no British ancestry, what the fuck kind of racist asshole are you?

If you don't consider Mexican culture yours then you're not one of us but a fucking parasite.

It's as much my culture as it was the culture of this literal Spaniard who became a literal Maya chief. Culture is what humans do IRL, not their genetic information. Culture is learned throughout your entire life you stupid fucking larper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Guerrero

mexican culture doesnt exist then

It does dumb ass, if you're "white" it means you're European, I can get a Spanish passport easy enough if I want to, if you can't tough luck Tizoc, you only look white.

/poltard tier garbage, I'm starting to think you might be the troll gringo.

lol i would love to see you go to an indigenous person and tell them aztecs are your ancestors and you have as much of a claim on them as they do hahahh
just white we wuzzer he was never true maya

>culture does have an ethnic component

Not really. Many groups except foreigners as brethren and said foreigners integrated.

The very fact that no matter what I eat it will always have either corn, chili or beans, makes it MY culture. The very fact that pozole is a national dish makes it my culture. The very fact that Mexico is literally a fucking Nahuatl word, makes it my culture.

And yes, he was accepted by literal Mayans, it doesn't matter what a little NEET shitposter like thinks about it. Keep being mad and cucked by the American worldview.

>muh gringo
Get a new gimmick you dumb spics

I have indigenous friends dumbass, from college, we all understand that as Mexicans indigenous heritage is something we all share. What I'd love for you to do is post your views on facebook or anywhere public you'd actually face consequences, who's the coward here?

I'm white and I can speak some basic tzeltal
now you tell me how you're more entitled to the Amerindian culture any more than me?

Probably pretty cool.

People get subjugated and taken advantage of.

If they had been left to their own devices and not treated like animals I'm sure that they would have been able to develop on their own.

Stopped reading at "false prophecy".

At least use some objectivity here. Europeans and their religious have done a lot of damage to autonomous civilization.

Stop being arrogant.

They already had many of the same technologies and philosophical conjecture that the ancient easterners did.

They understood how to build and maintain cities and agriculture.

It wouldn't have been very long at all until they were using electricity. They were already civil engineers.

We really need to let this meme die that fully functional societies didn't exist until we started printing money and doing "missionary" work.

Europe FUCKED central and South America.

*coughs*

sorry guys

If they were so advanced then how come they got conquered by some average, run of the mill Euro kingdom that had just gotten out of a centuries long war?

+200,000 native allies
Horses
Smallpox

It is already a shithole like India.

It would just be less Spanish.

>conquered by the laziest and dumbest people on human's history

embarrassing as fuck

>be so hated by everyone that literally every other tribe takes the first chance they get to destroy you
Oh, what a great future that "civilization" had ahead of them.

So a new one would have replaced them: Tarascos, Zapotecas, Mixtecas, Otomies, Toltecas, Olmecas, Mayas, Totonacas, Teotihuacanos, or a completely new one, like it had happened for thousands of years; all of which had their own mega-cities and civilizations. It literally doesn't matter, and it's changing the goal-post.

Tbh ametindians had faster development rate than european civilization

I mean, it's about balance when in motion.

You cant have an environment that's completely sterile neither one that's completely toxic/hostile to any form of life.

Gradual change is stable change. Only the direction matters, not the speed.

Vaccines.. sometimes just do more harm than good. You have to weigh everything based on the circumstances.. no blanket solution can be good.. unless you just wanted to kill all the natives, America..... Finding the right scale can be a problem too. Slow. The important thing is to accept that the lasting change may not necessarily be reached in our time.

eurangutan pestilence killing 90 of yhe population for centuries suffering epidemics that wiped out demogtaphically dense settlements

Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>didn't invent the wheel
>no metalworking whatsoever
>so genetically inferior that 90% of the population INSTANTLY FUCKING DIES at the sight of the first conqueror
Such development rate, they truly wuz kings and shiet.

>So weak we kill them not even trying to.
>Conquer their kingdoms literally with few DOZENS of troops.
>Human secrifices and shit.

Besides you know what? My ancestors never went to the americas to kill anybody, YOUR ANCESTORS DID (providing you are not 100% native blood, which you are not).

>1 bubonic something wipes out 40% eurangutan subhumans
>20+ eurangutan diseases murder 90% Amerindians, yet they survive
Not only Amerindians had a higher development rate but also managed to avoid worse epidemics consequences.
Amerindians show again superiority against eurangutans.
>civil war going on for decades
>subhumans pick a side and wait for the diseases to wipe out the everyone side after mixing with the winner Amerindian side
>meanwhile most battles were won by the incas
Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans. Amerindians had better social organization to avoid epidemics consequences. Amerindians even had better militar capacity compared to europeans.

In other words, Amerindians arr superior to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>>didn't invent the wheel

>>no metalworking whatsoever

>that 90% of the population INSTANTLY FUCKING DIES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunology

That's right, my ancestors conquered this place, not yours.

You can act all smug you want, but reality is what it is. Mexico is spanish-speaking and catholic, and no matter how much you larp as an aztec warrior that won't change. We won, get over it.
>a fucking rolling chihuahua
So that's the peak of amerindian intellect and engineering, huh?

great thread everyone

They obviously knew about the concept of wheels, dumb fuck, but they had to face other disadvantages. Such as the fact that they didn't have horses or other large animals to pull, or.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mountain_ranges_of_Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forests_of_Mexico#Tropical_rainforests

In which even modern 4x4 trucks either struggle or outright can't go through them.

>eurqngutan pestilence ravaged Amerindians
Yes, proving my point.
Also, Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to european. In other words, Amerindians are superior to europeans. How is this hard to get?

>literally WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET TIL WHITEY CAME AND STOLE OUR MAGIC POWERS
Amerindians are cucked even in Mexico, lmao.

>What Mexico would have looked like
Like Africa but with indians.

Although the Spaniards should've never gone there, it was a waste of energy and detrimental to those Europeans' children who did.