Tfw have 200 word essay due tomorrow but cant stop shitposting with my Sup Forums bros

>tfw have 200 word essay due tomorrow but cant stop shitposting with my Sup Forums bros

Dude 200 words is nothing. You can do that easy.

It's saturday tomorrow

>200 words
what are you 12?

Omg 200 words? Your supposed to be 18 to post here thats like 10th grade shit.

guys i have to write a paragraph for english on how much i like eating shit but i cant stop posting help!

all these newfriends

What's the subject on?

Just write about shitposting and kino memes or something

t. newfag

there's always one

that's nothing, I have a 1 paragraph thesis due tonight by midnight

i'm afraid you're the newfriend, newfriend

ah but you see i was merely pretending

>30 word sentence due by 2018

>falling for the reverse counter b8
heh, nothing personnel kid

>americans really count the number of words their eassays must have
LOL

no you weren't but if you were so was i

I have a friend who was genuinely stressing over a 500 word """essay""" he had to write for his social science university course
The topic was about how different news sites cover the same story, literally just "spot the difference"

>friend

Now this must be bait

But why do americans do this? do you guys really count the words in a text? are you guys retarded? an essay can be done with just 3 paragraphs

I knew that you were merely pretending, I was pretending that I didn't know you were pretending friedndo

the meme where we pretend that countries exist outside the USA is getting old

>nonamerican standards this low

this is why WE AMERICANS ARE TOP NATION

we also don't use america as an example of top country in universities, we use canada, australia and new zealand

>3 word Baneposting thread due tomorrow

That's the point of the word count, Einstein, to to teach students how to write with brevity.

or do you seriously think that's supposed to be the minimum word count?

Word counts are a thing in first world countries, user. They can either be a minimum, maximum or a min-max range. Programs like Word have a word count built into them (and so does the submission software you upload it to online), at no point do you ever actually have to count words manually
Is this really a new concept for you?

*sssiiiiipppp*

underrated

you win this time friennds

actually i'd say it's appropriately rated

that's stupid

wow that's a great pepsi advertisement.

>17 word shit post due before verification expires
>but can't find an accurate pepe to express my message

well it's real

but imagine, could be the next albert einstein ready to make his essay but he is restrained by an arcaic number his fat teacher chose

why would the next albert einstein be wasting his definitive essay on some university subject where the coordinator defines the topic and only cares about you matching certain marking criteria?

>5 BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP threads due tommorow

How's the weather where you are?

99% of teachers aren't going to check your word count unless you're are like more than a full page over/under, even then if its actually quality shit they really won't care.

It's just so a student doesn't submit a 3 paragraph "essay" and long winded retards don't type out 10 pages in an effort to look smart

>2 capeshit and 3 reddit and memey threads due in an hour

If that was the case, Einstein would have to write a more concise essay, it's not a fucking

>when you get murdered midshitpost and the murderer is kind enough to press send

>falling for the Sup Forums.org meme

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHEW*

*popcorn flies everywhere*

There's a negative correlation between # of frogs posted on a Sup Forums board and the quality of that board.

but it's spring break!

here is some positive pepe to balance it

Do performing arts at college gotta do >character profile
>write up "day in the life" of character
>research on play write
>my own synopsis of play
>research on naturalism and Anti-naturalism
>and diary entrys of each lesson since the start of the unit which should of been done after each lesson but i didn't because I'm a spaz
All in for 2 days and I haven't started it yet.

>have to get 200 (You)s by tomorrow and haven't started yet

Here is one user.

I never get (You)'s either.

;_;

How long did it take you to come up with this post?

>2,000,000 word essay due tomorrow
>only have 1,999,999 words

Do Americans go to school on Saturday?

here you are lads :)

quality thread

It's actually not the first AACHEW post I've made so just a few seconds, thank you for noticing tho

Thanks!

-OP

Hey don't pretend to be me

-OP

>tfw can't tell who OP is

cut it out user

-The Real OP

I wonder how it was like before computers

>its a shoot the imposter OP episode

>haiku due today
>havent even started it
>still making posts here

nice

I have a 1 font pixel essay due next year. I don't know if I will have enough time.

>200 word essay
>difficult

>have to get dubs
>it's due now

面白い

I failed the assignment , t-thanks guys

How many fucking layers of irony is Sup Forums on

This is too much, I honestly sometimes go out and forget how to interact with people normally because of you idiots

do you forget to take your pepe flashcards with you?

>tfw someone mentions how much they like TDKR and you have to stop yourself from laughing at the thought of the plane scene

OP here. this thread was a great success guys. I'm going to put it on my resume and hopefully get that job as crab leg vendor as the local kino-torium

Idiot, they're not going to hire you unless you can provide proof of girlfriend