Sinead McCarthy is currently in custody for stabbing Michelle Kae in an argument over a cheeseburger in a Stanford...

Sinead McCarthy is currently in custody for stabbing Michelle Kae in an argument over a cheeseburger in a Stanford Florida burgerking. Both could only afford a double cheeseburger to share among each other. Sinead complained Michelle was a fat bitch that didn't need to eat any more and pulled out a knife and stabbed her.

Michelle Suffered only minor injuries. Both are being charged with possession of a controlled substance after a methpipe was found in Sineads pocket.

Michelle than consented to a search and an 3 grams of meth was found in her backpack along with TradYouth literature. Matthew Heimbach denied knowing Michelle was addicted to meth and declined to comment.

Sauce?

There's never any fucking sauce. Faggot OP has some sort of obsession with Sinead, Anglin and other white nationalists. It's the same bullshit every few days

Generally ketchup and mustard, but there's a possibility that mayonaise was involved.

>Florida

Shocking.

I've seen men with more feminine faces dafuq

>tfw live in florida, supposedly the cuhhrazzyy state
>tfw clearwater, FL is one of the most boring, mundane and extremely uninteresting places in the world

Honeymoon Island is alright

>Sinead
irish need not apply

Good, then she can keep on fucking niggers there. And she may bring Heimbach along to be her good golly little fat cuck. The alt-right in the US is seriously pathetic.

Also, a little gem taken in account her little affair with beastiality aka fucking niggers.

It's not even really that it's the cuhhrazzyy state, it's just that your state is basically the only one that allows arrest details to be put in the media.

If, say, New York allowed it, there would be tons of "New York Man ________" headlines too.

White trash, black trash, etc. Who cares?

Sinead was recently discharged from working for FBI, after it was revealed she was blackmailing her male field agent supervisor about his ASMR. Sinead threatened to send audio recordings of him telling her he saw hookers that he paid to whisper in his ears.

The FBI is looking to press charges for felony harassment.

Women arguing over hamburgers isn't politics. Slide thread. Reddit, you have to go back. Sage goes in all fields. Reported.

Shiksa Goddess is quite hot tbqh

How the fuck does she even get a position at FBI? You sure they just didn't lease her to ramble bullfuck and you name it around to discredit? And who the fuck gives a shit about someone hiring hookers for ASMR, its the most innocent shit you can do, its on par with yoga for heavens lol.

So she is getting sacked by the FBI for being a complete slut on the blackmail now?

She was most likely an informant. Not an actual field agent. I work at the US Marshalls Office. A guy who agrees with my views tells me she is a loose fucking cannon. The guy running the Miami field office is a fucking affirmative action nigger.

All the white agents hate him and if their was no carrot as in the six figure incomes he would probably be found in a ditch.

PARDON ME, she is an informant. And I'm talking about the FBI office is run by a gorilla

Isn't she connected to Red Ice? Are Henrik and (((Lana))) shills?

Any proof she fucked niggers?

Lana is Russian not Jewish