Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2AcXy1wFY0
youtube.com/watch?v=pqf1rFoADcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is my last resort
Nah nah nah nah ja ja ja jum!!!

>worth $85m
Try harder, libtard

Is a libtard someone that doesn't blindly follow Trump's cult of personality, aye?

Yeah, yeah, of course he's still going to be obscenely wealthy but no send off show has to sting.

you're the only person mentioning Trump? you sound like a libtard mate. you're probably a spic or nigger too arn't you filthy mud blood.

You're clearly on the Trump Train of delusion you silly cunt, don't deny it.

Wait, what happened?

He raped over 20 women

Nothing proven

RAPING

BLACKED when?

>lose the election
>spend the next 4 years shitposting on Sup Forums every time something happens to a conservative figure

How mad do you have to be?

I believe that she will win!

Wait isn't that what the right did for 8 straight years?

No it's not libcuck. When are you guys going to stop lying/false flagging? We'll have to win the next election too if you don't start being honest.

He was only dropped because he'd run his course commercially. He is being replaced by someone further to the right. O'Reilly was always a Dubya-era cuckservative who was going along to get along. Tucker Carlson is /ourguy/.

And you're a racist, which is all we need to know.

His refusal to deny it is proof enough.

At least you're self aware about Trump's bullshit anyway, probably a Russian rather than a cultist.

B-but I thought Republicans were good Christian people

>No.1 in Cable news
>Ran his course commercially

Yeah, I'm sure he's absolutely devastated. You know, FOX probably gave him millions in severance.

Cognitive dissonance, outright lies, projection, and deflection. That about raps up Repubs.

His name is tarnished, of course he's devastated.

>describes liberal behavior while literally enacting it

there you go mentioning Trump again
so fucking what? you're on Sup Forums you dumb gorilla

A prime example. /r/the_donald for you.

>MUH
>RUSSIANS

>hurrr..libtard

alone on a friday again, trumpkin?

You seem to know a lot about what goes on at Reddit libcuck. Go back.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT

>they buy into the left vs right nonsense

>lose the highest rated show by far on Fox
>lose millions of dollars in future contracts
>be essentially blacklisted from all future hosting gigs
>without a doubt more women are now going to come forward with allegations costing millions of more dollars in legal fees
>there is literally audio recordings of him sexually harassing a female employee saying he wanted to have sex with her in a shower
He's a sleeze. No studio is willing to take the public outcry to hire him. The best case scenario is him making money off of books, he will never have another talk show. He's lost all his prestige and more importantly he has lost his power and no amount of money will ever make up for the power he had.

Trump is literally rebbit though, even has an account

Seriously, go back kid. We won the election, this is our board now and you can't change that with your lying and backtracking sweetie.. Just go back. :)

Americans are hilariously myopic in their politics. It's hilarious.

>he will never have another talk show

He's like a million fucking years old hahahaha. Is this ALL that libcucks have to celebrate? An ancient conservative losing his show after he's made MILLIONS and has a fan following. It really paints a picture as to just how ass pained Trump being president has made these hollow people. Bill O'Reilly? That's the big new libcuck shitposting topic? Sad...

>Racism is what I say it is
>the Russians "hacked" our election
>Trump is a "Facist"
>Anyone who disagrees with us is racist
>Investigations into Hillary's emails and the clinton foundation, is a waste of time
>There's discrepancies in the election, but if they work in Hillaries favor it's fine
No you're right the libs never do that

>I define myself by my net worth

His post isn't a strawman. Bottom line is we won the election and you lost and your ideology is eating itself. 8 long years cucky.

>This proves my point

I've met these kinds of people in real life tho

>libs are happy Bill the neocon is gone and Hannity and Tucker who are 10x more right wing will take over

>being this mad over something that has nothing to do with you

Are you afraid your misogynistic daddy isn't going to get a second term? Seem like the public backlash is stronger than the racist bullshit that got him elected? Yeah, I think so too.

trump is LITERALLY redd1t

I'm sorry, I stopped reading your post because you seem mad. Come again libcuck? You lost the election and things you say don't matter? Okay sweetie. You lost the election and things you say don't matter. Poor sweetie...

How deep does it go?

He's 67 years old. It was time to retire, anyway. Who gives a shit what other people think. He's got millions in the bank and can do whatever the fuck he wants. He can even grab women by the pussy, if he pays for it. Devastating.

>anyone who disagrees with Trump and his cult of personality is a libtard
Try again newfriend
Also
>Defining yourself on net worth

>Gets 25 million dollars
>Will undoubtedly get another big show on some other platform

BILL ALWAYS WINS BABY

Your a moran.

>implying Trump will win a second term if he is not impeached before then

anyone who disagrees with Trump and his cult of personality is an angry libtard, judging from your post

The only thing O'Reilly I've every watched/read is Killing Lincoln.

Was pretty good 2bh.

>le were gonna get Trump impeached!! in the first month!!

Hahaha, sure thing sweetie. :)

Oh yeah, he got payed over $10 million to not have to work anymore, JUST right?

OP is an illogical faggot

Left vs right shit aside, O'Reilly did the exact same shit to Ludacris (got him dropped from a lucrative Pepsi endorsement over misogynistic lyrics) so I can't feel bad for him at all. If you play into SJW bullshit eventually your chickens will come home to roost.

who the fuck unironically cares about orielly

People in nursing homes.

Ass blasted liberals who have to celebrate every small victory after losing the war

Yeah, they didn't have the staff to impeach him what with the trial to put Hillary in jail and all.

Oh wait. When does the winning start?

>get fired publicly, have your name disgraced and contributions to Fox News literally wiped off the face of the planet
>so asspained about it you release a statement through your lawyer insulting everyone who had a hand in it

Pretty pathetic DESU. ;)

The best news about O Reily leaving...

The only people who give a fuck about this guy don't know what the internet is yet. And if they do, it's probably not any further than Facebook.

This, it's like when they want Trump to get impeached or assainated but then they'd be stuck with Pence.

He'll be fine despite being pushed off Fox.

>trial to put Hillary in jail and all.

She crawled back into her little hole, doomed to being an irrelevant failure until the end of her days. It would be funny if she went to prison, but I'm fine with this and it was fun to speculate during the election cycle. (We won.) :))

can you only talk in memes?

Literally the most watched show in the country. Are you guys retarded?

>won the election

and yet he's done jack shit, and the few things he did do were mostly things he his supporters didn't want

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart is acknowledging the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>not even Sup Forums, infowars, or his most rabid supporters can defend him anymore

>probably the most moderate republican on the network aside from BASED Shepard Smith
>kick him off for shit that happened more than 10 years ago
>replace him with Tucker Carlson most likely
>mon visage when

I don't understand it. Bill even confronted Trump a bit on his stance on Putin when nearly anyone else would fellate him on camera if asked. Sure, the man has a lot of flaws and is a bit racist but that's like par for the course for Fox News.

It's a bit like your alma mater. Why git rid of the one guy that before seemed to be hitler but has recently looked decent in comparison to say Hannity or Carlson?

>work for fox news
>have highest rated program on cable news
>lust for 'hot chocolate' nubian queen
>get fired
>fox writes you a check for $25Million
>will have a huge following on next show
He'll be fine.

i'm sorry, you seem to have posted a bunch of libcuck lies and slander. post disregarded sweetie. :) 8 years.

His next show will be for a no-name network riding him to relevance.

None of the big networks will touch him. The guy will probably just write full time.

I know it is. And the highest rated cable show isn't a fraction of total internet traffic.

The average age of Fox viewers is 68 years old. These aren't the people shitposting here with us and tweeting their outrage.

The internet doesn't care because O'Reily's fans are not on the internet. It's the only explanation.

Hillary Clinton will never be behind bars, and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Okay, but the fact that its so important to you is very telling that you are ass blasted Trump is president. Proceed with caution.

If Keith fuckign Olbermann can now have a fairly successful Youtube channel shitting entirely on Trump then O'Reilly is more than apt to do the same fucking type of gig.

Problem is he's probably locked into a 30 year contract for those millions that dictates he do nothing to compete with whoever replaces him. Internet, print, etc. Fox isn't stupid.

Hillary Clinton will never be president. :)

how the fuck is he so popular? and why are there so many people defending him? Tucker is much more superior

youtube.com/watch?v=-2AcXy1wFY0

Some billionaire should snatch up Tomi, Milo and Bill on the cheap and try to start their own digital news platform. Breitbart is shit (I mean in terms of web design, talent and writing), The Blaze is failing and Fox has always had a mediocre digital presence. I feel like with some strong talent, sharp writing, solid funding and clean design a new company could make serious waves in the conservative media space. Someone like Peter Thiel could probably get it going since he seems to be interested in right wing politics. It could be his answer to Bezos buying the Washington Post.

Is this another Bill Cosby or do we actually have evidence this guy did something wrong?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Trump will keep flip flopping on all of his promises :)

don't forget the fact that trump spent more time golfing in his first 3 months than any president in history, all while charging taxpayers for the security and travel expenses (that go straight into his pocket since he owns the golf resort)

trump's entire presidency is just a giant scam to force taxpayers to pay him to go on vacation

This is why they got rid of him now. Murdoch sits on stuff like this and uses it when the time is right. O'Reilly was, as said above, a relic of the Bush era, and Fox News is now the Trump News Network.

No, none of this will do you any good.

Only liberals are stupid enough to expect the President to solve all their problems, and fulfill all his pledges within his first 100 days. We're not so naive. The point of the Syrian attack you describe but somehow miss - to get the warmongers off his back while doing no real damage.

It's stupid, people who watch The O'Reilly Factor don't care about respecting women. Women who watch The O'Reilly Factor don't care about respecting women.

>It's another reddit antifa shitting up various Sup Forums boards thread in attempts to sway the site towards Marxism episode

There hasn't been a public backlash. You know as well as I do that if America will vote for Trump once, it'll vote for him twice. The Democrats won't have anyone ready to beat him, and they wouldn't waste anyone half-decent on the task anyway.

>Only liberals are stupid enough to expect the President to solve all their problems, and fulfill all his pledges within his first 100 days.
>implying Trump didn't constantly promise to fix problems quickly

Nothing wrong with holding Trump up to his own standards.

it's been less than 100 days and he's already flip flopped on multiple promises, the syria attack being one of his biggest . The first 100 days are generally when the president has the easiest time getting shit passed + is a good indicator for how effective he'll generally be in the future

this is also a piss-poor excuse when you consider that trump ran his entire campaign based on the idea that he could make deals and fix things quickly and efficiently

He wasn't pro-Trump enough. When you can get a younger guy who can get on board with the new paradigm, why keep going with a guy who's peaked? Yes, he was at the top, but you go out at the top, you don't wait to slide down the other side. This is not a wound for Fox, Fox caused this.

he'll be ok

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

HOW MANY TIMES DID HE THINK HE WOULD GET AWAY WITH IT?
HE ALREADY GOT CAUGHT ONCE AND WAS LUCKY NOT TO GET FIRED

youtube.com/watch?v=pqf1rFoADcE

No he hasn't, and again, you missed the point of the Syria attack, which was to accomplish nothing while making attacks on his patriotism impossible. Learn to read. This is Sup Forums, we're for Trump, you're wasting your time here.

No, 100 days is arbitrary nonsense based on the attention span the media expect of the peasantry.

Nobody who really engages with politics gives a shit what politicians have to say to get power. Trump contradicted himself constantly and on everything; we chose him for what he is, not for what he said.

>for what he is
A blustering, easily triggered, flip floppy liar?

Who do you expect this kind of thing to work on? You seem to have been told that conservatives are all stupid. We're not. All politicians promise quick fixes. All solutions are in reality complex. Nobody who pays attention expects anything different.

Why, he's probably got a big severance package to keep quiet on whatever shady shit fox has done. Then he'll probably get another show somewhere else or on his own

No, a rich white conservative man who frightens trannies, feminists and niggers.

Again, you're wasting your time doing this, we're never going to not be for Trump.

Sup Forums is already shifting, bud. Sup Forums doesn't have any ideals or opinions except to be contrarian. Never has. Never will. In 4 years it'll be gobbling the cock of whatever commie decides to run.