ITT: thoughts on Mama June's current form

ITT: thoughts on Mama June's current form.

Still unattractive.

Good on her for not being a fat piece of shit anymore.

This. There's no fixing That inbred retard face.

looks like a fat buu/super buu before and after

her forearm is the same size as her upper arm

Why is this ugly white trash piece of shit, known at all, again?

cause shes doing something amerifats wish they could do and keep up with.

because she and her daughter had charisma and likability and turned it into success
when will you?

>wish they could do and keep up with
??

The way she acts I seriously doubt that was through hard work. She probably got one of those stomach bands put in by the network for more exposure and attention.

amerifats are lazy, if they start a diet and exercise they will most likely quit a couple days later.

she definitely got a lap band or something dude

She did in fact get lapband surgery.

Probably extended her life a couple decades so I'm not too thrilled about it.

Very cool.

good for her

>lower arm thicker than upper arm

There are many people with charisma and actual talent. Her and her spawn were just fucked up, and dumb people all over lap it up like pigs. Dumb pig consumers are the only reason she is known. Surely, you're not one of them.

Never date a woman that used to be fat.

I'm not talking about loose skin or stretch marks either.

People that gain fuck tons of fat get that way because food is their addiction and it is how they deal with emotions. When they lose weight it is always temporary. They lose the weight to meet a goal, like attracting a man or getting some kind of fame. It is the equivalent of mowing the lawn. As soon as that man or fame goes away the fat is just going to grow back because "ma genetics" is their food addiction and it is the only deadly addiction that nobody is allowed to criticize. So they are allowed and even encouraged to get fat as fuck.

>I hate fat people

>pretend-meritocracy neckbeards are this delusional, stupid, and gullible

she has money, you don't
where's the delusion?

This

meh. i lost 100lbs and have kept it off for over 5 years now, and it's not like i'm dieting constantly or depriving myself of anything i want to eat. i feel confident about keeping it off. i'd say the bigger reason to not date former fat girls is the complete lack of self esteem and the way they carry thenselves as if they were fat even after weight loss.

The delusion is where you're pretending she earned it or deserves it or isn't low IQ trailer trash or whatever """people""" like you believe.

>thoughts on Mama June's current form.
S-She has a second form? A creature to surpass Cell..

she looks better than she did, but still looks like shit. Although, in her current form I can kinda see how if she were younger and in shape someone would want to have kids with her.

>loose weight
>still fat and unattractive

Why do fat people do this?

some look cute after as long as they get skin surgery.

I never said intelligent people liked her show
All I said is people liked her and she made money off it and you can't do the same.
No delusion there.
You acting superior in this instance is silly.

>is the complete lack of self esteem
That's not a good thing.

Read the post again

Good for her, keep working at it. Why hate on the lady for trying to get healthy?

she's almost looking normalish, at least for the american south

a much thinner pig

losing weight doesnt fix the decades of inbreeding

The fat seed is still there.
It's just dormant and ready to grow as soon as her emotions are reignited.

haha you'd know :^)

This one wasn't terribly ugly even when obese.

titty freckles + thinner = bangable

There is no plastic surgery for the soul.

She's still a fat piece of shit. Oh wait you're a burger

nasty saggy skin. how long does that shit stay on former fat people?

It's permanent unless they have surgery to remove it. The human body can only take so much

THIS is fucking briliant, I'm stealing that line and don't even try to stop me. Good job, user.

>the state of American gene pool
you are so fucking ugly honestly.
t. swede

how about her feet tho?